Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Ellie34 hiya and congratulations! Fingers crossed for you that all goes well too! 2 losses so close together is really tough! 
    At least we've got this little community to support each other and talk about anything that's worrying you. 

Girls I'm so proud of myself. I've managed to not test for 2 whole days. Mainly because I'm sick of squinting at photos of tests each day trying to decide which is the stronger line. I've got all the symptoms still so hopefully tomorrow morning will give me a better idea of the direction my tests are going. 

Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying your weekend. xx
  • Options
    Thank you @JenandDyl when is your period due? And you sound like me lol I’m an early tester and always see faint lines! Xx
  • Options
    @Ellie34 I'm 5 days late now and had positive tests over the last 8-9 days, I'm just so impatient waiting for them to become darker. I think what I really want is a way to know all will be okay down the line but as that's not possible, lines on a test are all I have to focus on for now! 🤞😜 
    Have you guys told anyone yet? We've just moved in with my parents while we wait for our house to be completed and last time I didn't tell them until I was 12 weeks. Living here I don't think will be so easy to hide but I know my mum's a worrier but then I'm also desperate to tell someone! 
  • Options
    Congratulations @Ellie34 !! Fingers crossed everything works out for you this time round 🤞🏻. Well done @JenandDyl 😁! Glad all your symptoms are still there as well. I haven’t told anyone yet, just me & my partner. I’m desperate to tell my parents but going to wait until my early scan, it’s killing me haha! I can imagine it will be really hard not telling them if you’re living with them! I’ve done 6 tests so far (3 were on the first day of my missed period as didn’t quite believe it!) which are all positive and now over a week late for my period so I haven’t been testing much since, but feel like I should!! 😬. Hope you’re all having a good weekend xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed they get darker 🤞🏻 My second pregnancy which was my daughter, I only tested twice on the cheapies and once on the digital! The last 3 times now I’ve been pregnant I’m constantly testing lol. But Nov and Dec, found out I was pregnant but my lines got lighter and lighter instead of getting darker so I knew what was happening before it happened. I have a digital here but I want to wait til middle of next week as I want it to say 2-3 cos if it says less then the same thing will happen again. Bloody stressful this is lol xx
  • Options
    It’s only on here I realised that lines are lighter/darker on different days, I assumed once you had the pregnancy hormones they’d be the same! I’m new to this as you can probably tell haha! But I know if I started testing every day I would get addicted so trying to stay calm for now! I done 2 clear blue early tests which just showed blue lines which were full blue lines quite dark. Hoping that and the digital ones are ok!! Xx
  • Options
    @Ellie34 Ah maybe this little one will be September bubs! 5 weeks will be a milestone for you. I lost twins at 7.5 weeks and my last loss was 10.5 weeks babies heart stopped at 9. So I’m trying to use these weeks as milestones as with my last loss after seeing baby fine a few times I assumed I was out the woods. It’s an anxious time early pregnancy! Will you book an early scan? xxx
  • Options
    Oh god I’m so sorry, it’s just heartbreaking isn’t it. I had 2 miscarriages before my daughter too, one I got to 10 weeks but baby died at 7 weeks. I’m pretty sure I can ask for a early scan so I’m hoping around 8 weeks Id like one so fingers crossed all will be fine xx
  • Options
    @Ellie34 I’m sorry for your losses!
    defo ask for a scan it might help reassure you! ✨ I couldn’t wait to 12 week scan. I get so stressed xx
  • Options
    Thank you. Yeah I definitely will. I haven’t rung the doctors yet, I’m going to on Tuesday once I do my digital test, I hope to god it will say 2-3 weeks! Xx
  • Options
    @Ellie34 I’m sure it will 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Xxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don’t mind me joining. I recently found out I was pregnant with my 4th baby. We hadn’t planned to have another but we’re all very excited to have another little person on our team ❤️.

I took a PT based on instinct and definitely didn’t expect it to be positive because we had been “careful”. Anyway, two lines appeared and once I got over the initial shock, I became even more shocked because by this point I hadn’t even missed a period, so trying to fathom dates is kinda hard but I’m predicting October based on my last period. 

I don’t really have any symptoms aside from a strong maternal pull. I have increased discharge and I’m a little more fluctuant 🤦🏻‍♀️ But that’s all really. 
    It’s been 8 days since I last tested so I think I’ll do another one tomorrow having read through some of your messages 💞.

I just want to say though, I’m really sorry for your losses and I have everything crossed for you this time. Xx 
  • Options
    @XOXO1 WELCOME and congratulations what a lovely surprise 🥳🥳 what date will you be due do you think? Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you @Gracesmum89. According to the online pregnancy calculator I should be due on the 4th October. What about you? X
  • Options
    Hi Everyone I'm knew to this thread. I got a BFP yesterday due 21st October 2021. I already have a son who will be 2 on 27th October so looks like an expensive month for us haha.
  • Options
    @Jodie1993 congratulations 🥳 how are you feeling? Xx
  • Options
    XOXO1 said:
    Thank you @Gracesmum89. According to the online pregnancy calculator I should be due on the 4th October. What about you? X
    I’m due 10th October xx 
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89
    Feeling very tired today and my breast feel heavy. I also keep having twinges in the bottom of my spine abit like the feeling I had after I had my son James. During labour with him I had all the pain in my spine and the only thing that helped was hubby pressing it. Ended up having an emergency C with him so I don't know if it has something to do with that or the epidural. Or Is this a pregnancy symptom? 
    I never had that feeling when pregnant with my first. 

How are you feeling? 
    Me and hubby aren't telling anyone until our 12 week scan. We had a Miscarriage in December I was 5 weeks pregnant. I am totally shocked I got pregnant again soon after. 

Who is waiting to do a test? 
  • Options
    Hi all! If I do a digital test tomorrow, will it say 2-3 weeks or not? I’ll be 4 weeks and 2 days since my last period. Thanks xx
  • Options
    @Jodie1993 id maybe mention to your gp if pain continues.. it could just be your body changing getting ready for baby! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage we lost our baby in December too. It’s only been 9 weeks since my D&C I’m so glad I’ve caught quickly I think my mental health would be a mess right now if I hadn’t.. I did a digital this morning after a dye steal but it still says 2-3 which is fine as I’m 5+1 going to do another on Wed or Thursday abs hopefully it’s moved up xx