Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Ellie34 i did a digi last Tuesday at 4+2 and it said 1-2 still. I carried on testing and I retested late wed night and got 2-3.. at 4+3 (but nearly 4+4 considering the time lol) I did another digital today (I don’t know why because I knew it’d stay 2-3. I’m going to do last digital on Wednesday or Thursday hoping for 3+ I’ll be 5+3/4 xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 I'm not concerned its not like pain its more of a twinge and goes when I move. Sorry for your loss too! 
    I know how you feel I keep doing tests like to keep telling myself I am pregnant. 

Obviously after a miscarriage you don't know what your regular cycle month is so on the online calculator do you go off your ovulation? I did a clear blue ovulation test and got a static smiley on 26th Jan which they say within the next 24 to 48 hours you ovulate.

With the clear blue weeks test is it says 1-2 weeks pregnant do you add 2 weeks onto it? I read online something about that and don't have a clue if its true. X
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 ah did you, maybe I’ll wait til Thursday and do it then! Xx
  • Options
    Morning! Congratulations everyone :). How are you all feeling? I have been trying to get some exercise and been walking a lot which makes me feel less tired. Boobs still feel sensitive and I'm constantly bloated!

I'm feeling confused after reading your messages about the digital tests! I tested with one on 4 weeks 4 days and both of mine said 3+ - does this perhaps mean I ovulated very soon after my period finished? I used ovulation strips throughout the month and they were all negative!! I was worried there was something wrong so bought more expensive ovulation tests to use a month later...but then had a positive PT. Counting down the days until my early scan on the 27th! Xx
  • Options
    Yay!!!! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I just found out today that I'm 4 weeks pregnant. So excited! Is anyone else already starting to feel nauseous? 
  • Options
    @Jodie1993 have you not had a period since miscarriage? If not they’ll date you when scanning but ovulation is a good idea it digi says 1-2 weeks since conception you add 2 weeks it’s usually pretty accurate. 

@Ellie34 yay!!! Love seeing the weeks go up!! 🥳

@Cpsd I’m good thanks feeling very bloated, getting occasional waves of nausea. When is your due date again? If saying 3+ it means 5 weeks pregnant and 3 or more weeks since conception so you could’ve ovulated a little sooner or you may just have high hcg which is good 😌 

im counting down the days to my early scan too! Can’t wait to see pics of everyone’s little babies! ❤️

My boss has agreed for me to wfh until I have my scan as we’ve had a rise of cases in work and I said I was concerned mainly due to my recent loss. 

Hope everyone’s ok!! Xx

• Options
    Congratulations @Katie3019 🎉 I’ve had waves of nausea and been picky with my food! Do you have children already or will this be your first? 

@Gracesmum89 according to online calculator the 6th October. Hopefully will be clearer when I have the scan! 
    That’s great news about work, one less thing to worry about isn’t it! The bloating has even made my jeans feel tight so trying to live in leggings at the moment, glad I don’t have to leave the house!! Xx
  • Options
    Thank you! This will be my first, how about you? When is your due date? 

This will be Cpsd said:
    Congratulations @Katie3019 🎉 I’ve had waves of nausea and been picky with my food! Do you have children already or will this be your first? 

@Gracesmum89 according to online calculator the 6th October. Hopefully will be clearer when I have the scan! 
    That’s great news about work, one less thing to worry about isn’t it! The bloating has even made my jeans feel tight so trying to live in leggings at the moment, glad I don’t have to leave the house!! Xx

• Options
    @Katie3019 yes my first as well! Lots of mixed emotions! So excited but also scared of what is to come! Apparently due 6th Ocobter. Have booked an early scan for 27th Feb when I believe I’ll be around 8.5 weeks x
  • Options
    I’m so happy that it said 2-3 weeks! I rung the doctors today and I have a doctor ringing me on Monday so hopefully then I can get my early scan booked! I’m feeling positive 💖 I’m so dreading though when the sickness kicks in, I was sooooo sick with my daughter and was on anti sickness tablets, I still have some here! And they do help so least I know if I do get sick again, I can take these. I really worried about putting on weight last time and I really shouldn’t of worried so much so this time round I’m going to try not to worry! I only put on 2 stone with my daughter, lost a stone straight away when she was born then was back to normal within a few months xx
  • Options
    @Cpsd yes very mixed emotions, very exciting though. I'm due 20th October, I'm also going to book an early scan at 8 weeks :-) 
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 yes I have had a period since.. last 1st day of my period was 14th Jan. 

@Ellie34 congratulations to you!! Could I ask how do you request for an early scan? 

Xx 
  • Options
    I’m not 100% sure but I think your doctor has to refer you. I’ve had 4 miscarriages now so I was being referred so I think for me this should be fairly easy 🤞🏻Xx
  • Options
    @katie3019 congratulations 🥳 xx

@Jodie1993 ah ok they’ll calculated from first date of last period so if you put in date onto nhs pregnancy calculator says you’re 3 weeks pregnant due 21/10 😬😬 I called my Epau to arrange a scan give them a ring and ask if they’ll scan you because of recent loss xx 

• Options
    Who has a scan booked? I’ve booked a private scan for 22/2 I’ll be 7+1 can’t wait to see that babies ok xx
  • Options

Such a relief seeing this, now to stop testing 😬🥳🤰🏽🌈✨🤞🏼 Xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 Congratulations. How many DPO are you? I keep testing too.

Thanks for the advice I have just emailed my local unit. I have booked a private early scan i will be 7+2 by then..it can't come soon enough. Xx
  • Options
    I did another test this morning my last one says 1-2 now it says 2-3 feels good that everything is progressing. Also did another clear blue to compare the line and it has got loads darker since I did a test a few days ago. 
    So happy to see 2-3 weeks as I know I will be 4 weeks tomorrow going off my last period. 
    😆 
  • Options
    Yay so pleased for you @Gracesmum89 glad it has now moved up. Only 12 days until your scan as well, so not long! Glad yours has moved up as well @Jodie93 !! Great news all round. Hopefully not long until your scan? 17 days for me! Xx