Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Alice2801 just keep walking and bouncing on your ball its should happen soon for you.
    Induced labor is really not easy and as long as you feel baby and shes fine then that it. Hopefully you go next
  • Options
    Our baby was born today 11.29am we have had a little boy wasn’t due until 30th baby is fine but he is struggling breathing so they have to keep him in an incubator at the moment he’s on a special ward but he’s in the best place to get care. Plus he’s on anti biotics due to his risk of infection. Xxx 
  • Options
    Congratulations @alice12, gorgeous picture! Xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Alice.

Well I'm so done with this whole thing now  officially 39wks today but I'm sick to death of being watched like a hawk, my mum rang me (in fact my mobile, husbands mobile and landline) last night and when in 10mins I hadn't answered, bearing in mind this is 7:30pm so was upstairs doing bath bed routine with my 3yr old which is a normal routine so just hadn't heard the fones she rang the neighbour and asked her to come round 🤦‍♀️.

All signs are pointing to labour is near which is something but that's all I'm ready to have him here and move on now. Sorry for the rant just feeling so fed up today.

Hows everyone else? X
  • Options
    Ahh congratulations Alice! Keep us updated with how he is getting on 💙 have you decided on a name?

I can’t believe my boy is a week old already! 

It really doesn't seem too long long ago that we all joined this group talking about getting the dates for our first scans, and now our babies are arriving 🥰
  • Options
    Nia_8Nia_8 Regular
    edited Sep 5, 2019 9:14AM
    Congratulations Alice! That is a gorgeous family picture! Keep us updated on buba's status. Hope you are doing well :)
  • Options
    Oh congratultions @Alice12 what a beautiful photo of you all - you look so good! 
    Does he have a name yet? 
    Also, just to let you all know we're going to be kicking you off a September 2019 Babies thread very soon :blush:
  • Options
    Congrats Alice he’s beautiful. Does he have a name yet? What did he weigh? 
  • Options
    Amazing! Hope he’s doing well Alice and you’re recovering well 🥰

We had our own arrival at 03:49 this morning 🥰 6lb 12. Lottie Rose 💕💕💕 

• Options
    Type your commentso in love 🥰 
  • Options
    congratulations alice2801!! shes gorgeous! look at those pink fluffy cheeks! hope you are recovering well. do let us know your birth story when you get a chance :)
  • Options
    Congratulations all! Love seeing all your baby photos! My little girl is 5 weeks old today! Not quite sure where that 5 weeks have gone 🥺
  • Options
    Ahh congratulations Alice! She is beautiful! 

Lea those 5 weeks have gone so quickly!
  • Options
    Awww congrats Alice she’s beautiful 💕💕. Hope your all ok and recovering well. Enjoy her. 
  • Options
    Congrat Alice she is lovely hope all is well with you and baby
  • Options
    Congratulations Alice 2801 she is amazing. How are you doing? We finally named baby Georgie 💙 he was 6lb 5. He’s still in special care at the moment his breathing a lot better but bet struggling feeding since he came out just not digesting milk at all so he’s just on a drip hoping his belly develops soon and we can get him better just want him home 💙 xxx
  • Options
    Little Georgie looks so comfy with daddy! I'm glad he's breathing better.. Hopefully the feeding part will ease soon as well! Sending lots of love and wishing he gets to be at his home soon enough :) 
  • Options
    So it's officially my due date today, still no signs at all of baby!! I'm getting bored of maternity leave on my own now, ready for her to make an appearance!  :)