Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Oh wow! Congratulations Abbi she’s beautiful! 
    And wow Nia! Look at his hair 😍 gorgeous. 
    Hope you get home soon Alice, glad he’s doing well even with a little weight drop! 
    We had a little photo shoot with Lottie on Saturday. 
  • Options
    Congrats abbi 🥰. 

Beautiful pics everyone, so many lovely babies 🥰💕💙.
     who’s left to give birth? 
  • Options
    Liz i think myself, speedyace,mich
  • Options
    Pamchou said:
    Liz i think myself, speedyace,mich
    Yes this boys still giving me the run around been up half the night with contractions and yet more bloody show, who would have thought no4 would have been this bad 🙄 how u other girls holding out ? X
  • Options
    Abbi she's so cute!!!

Alice that photograph is worth framing! Beautiful! 
  • Options
    Mich i understand and feel your pain i havent had any bloodyshow or plug but then i never had it with my other 2.i have painful braxton hicks and back pain and cant walk it, it takes me about 30 mins now to walk to my son school which is 10 mns away 😁😁 i hope the rest of us still to have babies are fine and hopefully we go onto labour soon
  • Options
    Think the worst part is they said the 4tg.is like the 2nd and she was fast all be it born in the sac ! This one has been building for over a week, bloody show for the last 2 days and now irregular contractions for the last 24hrs strong enough to wake me 😬 getting so fed up of all these signs its soon just want him to appear or stop niggling its driving me mad x
  • Options
    Hopefully soon for you at least you have irregular contractions maybe try going for a walk and see if they become more regular but your not far, i was thinking that baby will come early for me but looks like he is comfy in there, i am tired to be honest this is the hardest month for me with all the pain and now got a nasty cold which wont allow me to sleep at night.
  • Options
    Hi hope everyone is okay, how are you doing mich hopefuly things have moved for you.i have been to my growth scan today and baby is growing but not much so the plan is to induce me at 39 weeks which is sunday.am happy i get to see baby soon but the unknown scares me as i have never been induced before fingers crossed everything goes smooth.
  • Options
    Well baby has moved to the complete opposite side of my tummy now so starting to wonder if that was what was holding him up as hes always been body on my left now hes definitely on my right 🤔 typical though contractions have now stopped (after 30 gruelling hours) so waiting to see if the next time it starts is finally it and get regular🤞 my muscles feel like I have done 1000 sit ups now though so dont think I can take much more slow progress but hoping to speak to my midwife tomorrow about it and see what she says. Hope everyone else is ok? x
  • Options
    Hopefully this means baby has moved into position mich. when were you due? Awww Pam you’ll be fine, won’t be long and baby will be in your arms 🥰
  • Options
    Hopefully this means baby has moved into position mich. when were you due? Awww Pam you’ll be fine, won’t be long and baby will be in your arms 🥰
    Hoping he has, never experienced anything like it with the others and googling (I know it's a bad idea) stop starting can be indicative of being in the wrong position so I have everything crossed it will make a difference now, was due the 12th based on scan but based on lmp I still was thinking more the 16th but we are now on day 4 of latent labour and I'm losing my sense of humour 😫 x
  • Options
    How are you ladies getting on? Hopefully not too much longer for you. 
  • Options
    Hi liz thank you for asking I am fine a bit stressed about being induced but if it good for baby am fine with it.i am 39 weeks on Sunday and will have to call the hospital for tge time to go in to be induce.will keep yous posted and hopefully by Monday baby will be here.
    @Mich03 I hope you alright???
  • Options
    @AbbiJade hope you alright and baby darcie too.
    I would like to know a bit about your induction how was it and all.
    Sorry again to disturb I know you must be tired with a newborn
  • Options
    Pamchou said:
    Hi liz thank you for asking I am fine a bit stressed about being induced but if it good for baby am fine with it.i am 39 weeks on Sunday and will have to call the hospital for tge time to go in to be induce.will keep yous posted and hopefully by Monday baby will be here.
    After midwife app today I'm now at 3cm dilated and fully effaced so with any luck if contractions start again he will finally be here otherwise booked for induction Monday I'm hoping today's sweep stirs him up again and can go spontaneous over the weekend 🤞.

Induction isn't necessarily the worst thing at all, I was induced with my 1st so try not to worry, it's the being in hospital at all bit I dont like (have a real phobia) and induction can take a while so hoping to be on my own terms just so I haven't got to leave the others to long. x
  • Options
    Mich03 said:
    Pamchou said:
    After midwife app today I'm now at 3cm dilated and fully effaced so with any luck if contractions start again he will finally be here otherwise booked for induction Monday I'm hoping today's sweep stirs him up again and can go spontaneous over the weekend 🤞.

Induction isn't necessarily the worst thing at all, I was induced with my 1st so try not to worry, it's the being in hospital at all bit I dont like (have a real phobia) and induction can take a while so hoping to be on my own terms just so I haven't got to leave the others to Mich03 said:
    Pamchou said:

Induction isn't necessarily the worst thing at all, I was induced with my 1st so try not to worry, it's the being in hospital at all bit I dont like (have a real phobia) and induction can take a while so hoping to be on my own terms just so I haven't got to leave the others to long. x
    @ mich03 i hope thing really get going for you over the weekend as its not funny to be waiting like that so close.
    I am especially worried about leaving my 3 years old as she depends alot on me. I have left her before 2 to 3 days but this time i feel guilty that when she sees me its going to be with another baby so am abit sad and as for my 6 he is always next to me even in the shower he waits for me in front of the door like i call him my hubby.
    Anyway i hope everything goes smooth and that i can be out by monday am tired of being pregnant am so ready to meet this baby.
  • Options
    @Pamchou I totally get that as my youngest is 3 and have only ever left her for short stints at a time, as she suffers from febrile convulsions I have never been over comfortable leaving her at all really so am desperate for it to happen naturally in the hope I can be in and out quicker plus the fact I dont do hospital very well but that said need to be at the other side now so if need be will have to go down the induction route 🤞 it starts on it's own x
  • Options
    Awww sorry to hear that uour little one suffers from febril convulsion finger crossed in fact i cross evrrything but like you say what needs to be done will be and the soner the better so we get back yo our routine.i have lots of pressure down below and cramps as well as braxton hicks well i dont know if they are braxton hicks anymore as they are a bit painful 
  • Options
    Harvey finally arrived today at 11:50 after a rapid delivery will update all later just so glad it's over just goes to show how fast things can change x