Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chat this evening?

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha Tasha, very funny. As if i would raid the advent Calendar!!!
  • Options
    Also Doublebase is great (not diprobase)
  • Options
    Never heard of doublebase. is that specially for excema?
  • Options
    Eczema and dry skin conditions, we get it prescribed from Joseph's health visitor, you can buy it but v pricey, hv prescribes 500g bottle and it works great for jd as a soap and a moisturiser xx
  • Options
    Tasha, I know I'm not Boo either but Katelin gets it from time to time( she cant drink cows milk) and I've used boots expert top to toe wash . Its for sensitive skin and eczema.
    And also an ammolient ointment to rub on the eczema patches.Its pure and so you can use as much as you like.
  • Options
    No i haven't tried that Kas but will look into getting some thanks, actually just realised thats what she was prescribed when she had the sores on her bottom so may have the pot somewhere! I only really noticed it last night when i bathed her. I'm not really sure what exzema looks like but hers is worse than dried skin and fairly red. I'm wondering if it's linked to her intolerances,
  • Options
    Hi jdmummy,

Thanks for your concern. He seems 'ok' i'm alot happier than i was earlier, i just panicked. Now i have calmed down I think he has just got a nasty virus, i'm still keeping an eye on him though.

Hope all ok your end.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    I think there is a link
  • Options
    Hi Zoe,

I'm glad Jack seems bit better, you didn't panic though you just did what any mum would do when you hear your child describe symptoms like that, I would be exactly the same if it were Joseph xxx
  • Options
    Yes i think so too lucyanne, i know that children can get it when they're dairy allrgic (i think that happens with Boos little ones) and Amber has been diagnosed with it although never had problems with exzema whilst breastfed even when it had made her very poorly. Oh well just one more thing to worry about!!!!!
  • Options
    I agree with you JDmummy,
    Zoe only did what any parent would do. Id be exactly the same.
  • Options
    I appreciate that, thanks. You know what it's like though, when you are on your own and have no-one elses opinion to get.
  • Options
    ooh Jason's on. I think he's lovely
  • Options
    Hi Girls
    Im here now too, armed with wine and chocci!!
  • Options
    ooh good. what chocci do you have.?? Nigel got me mint areo and terry's choc orange. and a bottle of wine
  • Options
    Hi ladies, well,
    im afraid i have to say nite nite now, off to chill out and watch telly with ant now. This will probably be the last nite we have to relax this week before we go away.

So, hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends.
    Have a good chat, and give me lots to catch up on!! hehe

Nite nite
    Kas xx
  • Options
    Bye Kas. enjoy your evening.
    chat soon x
  • Options
    Night Night Kas, chat soon xx

Lucy i have galaxy and a nice bottle of white, Xfactor on telly and PP, so in for a nice evening

Have you had a good day xx
  • Options
    Hiya Simone,

I'm hanging off the wine for now, but the way Jack looks I don't it will be long before i pour myself a glass.

Hope you are ok, how's Jessica?
  • Options
    Hi Zoe
    Hope Jack is ok, read the previous posts and it sounds like he is perking up!
    Jessica is not to bad, still keeps waking in the night, so have put extra layers on her tonight, to make sure its not the cold waking her.