Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chat this evening?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Emma,

Nothing specific, what do you want to talk about?
  • Options
    hello Emma how are you all? Ready for christmas yet?
    No paticular topic Zoe and i are chatting about the church christmas services we're going to tomorrow!
  • Options
    Will probably go in a minute, Charl has gone up to bed and settled off so i really must start my wrapping.

Night all, chat soon.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    Night Zoe have a nice day tomorrow, chat soon x

Emma i'm on for a little while longer if you're still around?
  • Options
    Nite zoe,have fun wrapping.

Hi tasha,well all set for xmas,and tommrow we are off doing the rounds of the xmas pressies to family and friends.Just remembered we go one more pressie and thats for adi's nan's gentleman caller,we were ment to get a joint pressie but got her a little something and not him(doh!)
  • Options
    Sorry went for a drink top up and got intreaged by xfactor results.leon won.
  • Options
    Hi Emma

Sorry I missed you looked online and saw you'd gone so went to bed!!!

I've just got a few bits left to get although i remembered yesterday i've forgotten to get anything for some family friends who come round on boxing day oooppps!!

We've got a nice week planned with 2 christmas parties as well as a christmas tots lunch (with all the trimmings)! So it should be nice, i can't believe how soon christmas day is!

Hope you're all well, chat soon xxxx
  • Options
    hi all, well you certsainly left me plenty to catch up on. glad you all had a nice evening.
    catch up soon
    kas xx
  • Options
    Hi
    Hope you all had a good night!
    I wrapped Jessica up alot more in bed last night and she slept straight through till seven!

Hope you all have a lovely day, catch up later xxx
  • Options
    Hi

Cameron slept until 7 too!!!!
    Not sure if it was the calpol, teething gel or all the layers he had on in bed, but something worked.
    I even got to have a lie in as John got up and gave him his breakfast!!!

Hope you've all had a lovely day, catch up soon!! x
  • Options
    Dawn that's great. Here's to more of those good nights for you.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Options
    Evening everyone - found the lounge.

Hope you've all had a good weekend
  • Options
    Hi Sarah. Where in Kent are you from?
  • Options
    Hi Nicolette,

I'm from Orpington (nr Bromley) are you from Kent also?
  • Options
    Hi Sarah. I'm originally from the Medway Towns (I'm not a chav, honest!) and I have relatives still in Bexleyheath. I live in London now. It is nice to hear from other people from Kent, I don't get back as often as I'd like.
  • Options
    Where abouts in London do you live? I originally come from West Norwood. I have friends in Medway (there not chavs either)
  • Options
    Hi all

i have some fab exciting news

xx xx

how is everyone
  • Options
    Hi Claire, just seen it in ttc.
    Have replied.
    Congrats
    woo hoo
    kas xx
  • Options
    cheers hun,

i cant help feel really excited and nervous too,

i used opks last couple of cycles and not used any so far cause i think it wud stress me out

just gonna see how we go

xx

what have u been up to this weekend?
  • Options
    the very best of luck to you both!!

been at a xmas party this eve, then Niamhs got one in the morn at playschool. Busy week ahead.

Apart from the obvious, what have you been up to?

kas xx