Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chat this evening?

Replies

• Options
    Night Night Simone xxxxx
  • Options
    Night Simone,

Thanks and you.

Hopefully we've got a Christingle service to attend.
  • Options
    I'm going to get Lucky Ducks for Ethans Birthday!
  • Options
    nite nite simone, hope Jessica lets you have a full nights sleep
  • Options
    Night Simone xx

I had hungry hippos when i was little, it was brilliant!!!!
  • Options
    I've not heard of lucky ducks.
  • Options
    We're going to church tomorrow as well Zoe, it's where Amber was christened and i feel bad i haven't been backsince (other than for tots). They're having a childrens christmas service so it should be lovely!
  • Options
    It's one where you have to catch theducks with a rod ethan saw a similar one in elc and adored it!
  • Options
    Have lovely time Tasha. Jack's looking forward to it so i hope he's ok to go. If James is hungover then i'll leave him at home with Charlotte!!
  • Options
    Right girls, i'm going to go in a minute and get some sleep before Cammy wakes again.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!!!!
  • Options
    Ok ladies, its time I called it a night.
    Dawn, hope cameron sleeps well tonight.
    Tasha and Zoe, hope you both enjoy your services tomorrow.
    and Brian........be good!
  • Options
    Night Zoe and Lucyanne xx
    Hope you both get good nights sleeps xxx
  • Options
    Night girls.

I still haven't started my wrapping, Charl still up!!

Thanks for the chat tonight. It's been lovely

Night Brian, sweet dreams.
  • Options
    Are you logging off to Tasha?
  • Options
    Nope!!

Amber hasn't fed yet so i'll be on for a bit longer how about you?
  • Options
    No point going until Charl wants to go to bed, then i'll get the wrapping paper out! It'll be a late night for me, but if Charl is late in bed then she should sleep!
  • Options
    What time is your service tomorrow?
  • Options
    10:30, when's yours? Do you usually go to church? I mean to go a lot more than i do (3 times in the last year) Ambers godmother regularly goes to the church where Amber was christened so she's a good influence on me! No chance of getting Gillan there though!
  • Options
    Hi all
    Just got on,what the topic for tonight then.
  • Options
    The service is 11.15 so not too early.

I don't go as much as i'd like but with James working Saturday mornings we seem so busy doing other things. I used to go every Sunday with Jack but then it got difficult when he was about 18 months, he just used to head for the door all the time! He does like to go and can't wait til tomorrow. I think he would love Sunday school, but we can't really commit to it every week.

I go to a group once a month with the Vicar. We are doing Bible study. It sounds boring to some people but it is really good. We we're talking about Adam and Eve last time. So many things are relevent to today. I won't go on, i'm no Dot Cotton!!!!!!!!!