Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Options

Thank u x

• Options

imageimage

Took these both a different times today blue is FMU and the pink is just this after noon I'm confused 

• Options

Princesshaybale, I would wait another day and take the first response with your first void in the morning. 

• Options

imageI took a test on Friday and it's said positive. But when I took a test with a tesco one it said negative but took ages to show up. Not sure what to do as I don't get periods. But been feeling really sick for about a week so unsure what to do, help? 

• Options

imageI just took a test as well because I am too late with my period. Anyone know of this means positive or negative as the second line is not as strong as the other line ? 

• Options

Cookie monster that is a very strong positive!!! The vertical line is the test line.

if you want to be sure take a digital test.

congratulations!

• Options

I go to the doctor tomorow anyways and this was the second test x image

• Options

Very much positive congratulations

• Options

hearing these stories calms my nerves a bit.. I've had 4 fr tests show up faint positives and 2 dig CB said I'm not pregnant. My cycle is irregular by about 8 days normally so I'm waiting until Monday to do another test as that's on the longer side of my cycle.. bit concerned that I'm feeling some cramps though..😶  It's horrible playing this waiting game !

• Options

Clearblue digital said to me i was not pregnant .  than i did 2 other clear blue tests that said clearly i was pregnant. I ht a positive clearblue after almost 14 Days too late on my period. The doctor did confirmed it yesterday as well image

• Options

Becktheo fr are really good. More sensitive than CB digital. After I got a strong BFP on Frer I waited a few more days before trying a cbdigi and then got a bfp on that too. I know waiting is hard but stay hopeful. Good luck!

• Options

imageIdk maybe I'm just stressing now but this is my fifth day of my missed period.  Which I have never been late eveer.  I keep track but I started the 11th last month so I figured Id wait and now it's Monday and still no period.  I have been feeling bloated like full feeling and my stomach top part is hard.  My nipples are bigger,  I have been peeing more,  even eating more.  Been very gasy...  I have taken three dollar test they were negative took a fist response yesterday it was negative took one my second pee today and the line was in the middle but one line.  So it was negative.  Idk someone help.  ?

• Options

image2 positive in new choice and 2 negative clear blues what's going on today I'm currently 20 days late yes 20 DAYS LATE.

• Options

imageimage

Very faint line as soon as I took the test but it then turned dark later so I think it's an evap line opinions? These are both the same tests

• Options

imageI took these then a clear blue and it was negatide I'm so confused 

• Options

Thanks scribble!  I picked some up for next time.. I ended up getting a very painful period 1 1/2 week later.  Since trying ive had a cyst that mimicked pregnancy symptoms without the BFP and what's seems to be a chemical pregnancy.. hopefully third time lucky.. congrats to everyone That's had a BFB lately!   It's so nice to see so many positive results 🍼🍼🍼

• Options

Just got my BFP! Waiting to see doc! Not due af til friday(todays monday) had a faint positive on a dealz stick and my opks got dark too the last 3days....I checked even after ovulation just to be sure as weve trying with complications for almost a year!So im after doing a first response and its BFP 😆😆😆 Im over the moon.... 

• Options

Girls help!! This was done yesterday and came up within 2 minutes, took a cheap one last night and got a VERY faint positive but today got a negative from another cheap brand, I'm only 2 days late ximage

• Options

I done this test yesterday 7th oct

And done this one this morning 8th oct 

im worried as I've had chemical miscarrages the last few months but my lines seem darker then the other ones I've done previously and they showed up straight away.. I done a clearblue digital which said not pregnant . I can't help but worry..

i don't know what I was expecting this morning but I thought it would be more darker then what it is.

Im not due on for another week 😕 

• Options

ameliasmummy15 give it a couple more days it will become more darker.. Congratulations! 🎉 X