Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Options

I took 2 tests this morning (First Response and Equate) with FMU. Negative for both.

I'm thinking the Clear Blue test was just a fluke. :(

AF isn't due for another 3 days, so Ill just see what happens. If it's late, I'll test again then. Can always try again next month.

• Options

LPerry - I can't see the line on your picture, but maybe it is so faint it isn't picked up by the camera. Wait until your AF is late, and then try again :-) Good luck

• Options

imageimage

Was wondering if anyone could help me also? These tests were taken yesterday and earlier today. Can anybody else see the faint lines? I took a clear blue one tonight which came up 'not pregnant.' 

I was due on tuesday. Could i be pregnant or not?x

• Options

imageimage

Hi there, I had the exact same, the line was barely visible so I didn't want to get too excited! I used the clear blue and I was testing about 2 days before my period was due. So I went back to boots the next day and got a pack of two of the boots own brand digital tests and did it again this morning, it just says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant', I was so nervous my heart was hammering in my chest at like 6am in my bathroom 😂 And it said I was pregnant! Absolutely over the moon 😊

• Options

Hiya, update! 

I have done another test since then Which came up negative :/ however I still haven't started ( over a month late now) 

• Options

Good morning Ladies, I got a faint line this morning with First Response. How long did you guys wait until you took a clear blue digital one? 

Lots of baby dust ximage

• Options

Ladies,

I would just like some more opinions, is there two lines (one faint) or am I seeing things? 

Clear blue digital saying not pregnant.

Below are two diff tests...

imageimage

• Options

imageimageimagehi I'm new to this do you think these look like positive results or negative they are boots early response 

• Options

Ive done all these tests since yesterday afternoon, first one was done at about 4:30 PLEASE help me out I'm so confused!

• Options

Clear Blue Digital needs a high HCG level. It took 11 weeks for me to test positive on a clear blue digital.

• Options

I took the first one yestday around 16:30.. it came back positive.. took another it was negative with no signs of a second line. So took one first thing this morning at 7 and it come back with a blue faint line behind? then at 9 came back positive straight away.. clear blue says negative so I took another normal supermark test and was negative but I really drunk a lot lol... I think I might just wait until Saturday morning to take another!!

• Options

I took the first one yesterday around 16:30.. it came back positive.. took another it was negative with no signs of a second line. So took one first thing this morning at 7 and it come back with a blue faint line behind? then at 9 came back positive straight away.. clear blue says negative so I took another normal supermark test and was negative but I really drunk a lot lol... I think I might just wait until Saturday morning to take another!!

• Options

This was mine what are people's thoughts

• Options

i am almost 1 Mont 1 week late my last period was 29 Sept. i tested today morning i get very faint line.... am i pregnant?? its relay confusing. my cycle is with in 45 day not more then that...its too late and no early symptoms of getting my period now...

• Options

image Have had a 2 days bleeding 2 weeks ago now, i have taken 6 test 4 neg and 2 light positive like this. Went to docs got blood taken and negative. im so confused can anyone help me. this test was taken a few days after my bleed 

• Options

imagecan someone help determine if that looks like a positive or evap line period due in 2 days I see a pink line but digital said no 

• Options

Cjmommy that is a positive congratulations!!

Digital tests are less sensitive so it might take another day or two before you can get a positive on that.

• Options

image That's mine, i took the picture within two minutes of peeing on the stick...... I can't tell if it's positive or negative.... what to y'all think??

• Options

image  Here's another pic, idk if it's any better 😊😊

• Options

I see a line