Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Options

imageI got a light positive 14 dpo but negative clear blue 

• Options

imageFain't positive negative CB 

• Options

i can't really tell, i think it may be?

• Options

Hello ladies hoping use can help! I've tested 5 days befor my periods are due and got this result on clear blue today and then done a clear blue ditgital tonight later on and got a not pregnant but the other one i will post a picture of was early afternoon! I recently had a misscarige in september but have had negatives test since having that what do you ladies think? xxximage

• Options

Lizzie hun it looks like it might be the start of something, keep testing to see if it starts to get darker!

Sarah Blue dye tests are not always reliable but that looks like a pretty strong line to me, I think you are pregnant. Can you take a first response pink dye test? They are much better, more sensitive. And the digital tests aren't as sensitive so it might take you a few days longer to get a 'pregnant' result

• Options

Here's hoping! like i say the first one was the faint line and came up within minutes and the digital tonight said not pregnant! so I'm so confused but these are 5 days before my expected period! zxx

• Options

imageimage

I took the first test last night and it says positive. The clear blue I took this morning. I'm confused. 

Also, I have an iud in place so I'm extra concerned. But I do have an appt but it's not for a few days. 

• Options

I'm in the same boat. Got two positive First Response tests (last night and this morning- picture below) but got a negative from Clear Blue digital. What do you guys think? My AF was due to come yesterday so I'm 1 day late. I think i'm about 11 or 12dpo. 

imageimage

• Options

Hi, so I'm having the same problem.. I am noworking 20 days late so earlier last week I took 2 EPT test and the both came back positive. I took one that night and again the next day with a good night rest. I was happy. First time mommy. Today I took a clear blue easy.. just because I can't get to the OBGYN until 2 weeks and the clear blue easy say I wasnt.. so not I'm scared and so confused. There has been no bleeding. Can someone give me peace of mind imageimage

• Options

I took 3 clear blue pregnancy test the line ones and on all 3 i got positive i took the digital one and it came out negative idk if im pregnant:<

• Options

Hey ladies!! 

Did this dip stick and it looks really faint line but I'm going to do another when they arribe as I ordered some. I'm 3 days late with AF and on the pill. image

• Options

The clear blues take much longer to get a pregnant! I recently had the same I was pregnant but Sadly had a misscarige it will mean that your very early on! 💕

• Options

You ladies most likEly are pregnant but the digitals take much longer to get a positive pregnant and weeks! xxx

• Options

Could still be pregnant, it's possible to bleed and have a healthy pregnancy, don't give up hope yet

• Options

Hi everyone, I'm new to this but I just wanted a bit of advice. I have taken 2 tests the first was really faint and then I retested 3 hours later and although still faint it is clearer. What do you think?

• Options

That's a positive! Wait 2 days and test again if you're unsure...HCG should double every 48 hours x

• Options

I have done 5 test OTT I know but needed to know if I was imagineing it! four were early detection. the first two I wasn't sure if I was seeing things but that last two Defo have lines! 

Clear blue digital said negative but I've read they need a lot of hormone to pick it up! 

What do you think? image

• Options

I have done 5 test OTT I know but needed to know if I was imagineing it! four were early detection. the first two I wasn't sure if I was seeing things but that last two Defo have lines! 

Clear blue digital said negative but I've read they need a lot of hormone to pick it up! 

What do you think?

• Options

image Is this A positive? I'm 11 days late, I got a not pregnant on digital. So confused.