Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint pregnancy test !! Can I be pregnant ??!

Replies

• Options

Is this positive?image

• Options

Look similar to mine imagedont know if I am or not tho smh 

• Options

Hi everyone I'm currently going through the same thing! Feeling very nauseous, headaches and extremely tired all the time! I took a clear blue test last night and I don't know if I am imagining a line but I can see the faintest of faint lines on it :/ I came off the pill in April and haven't had a period yet so it's difficult to tell.imageimageimage

• Options

imageWhat does everyone think of this test please ?

• Options

image hi can any of you loverly ladies help me I've done 3 tests in total and they all come out negative and then eventually turn like this ? Could I be pregnant I've been getting symptoms and my period hasn't come .. I'm just so confused has anyone experienced this and ended up being pregnant x

• Options

imagecan any of you loverly lady's help me I have done 3 test in total and all 3 have had bit of blue on them I left it a little bit over the time limit and these came up could I be pregnant? I'm getting symptoms aswell I'm driving myself crazy x 

• Options

imageI took this test yesterday and not sure if this is a true positive because it’s very faint should I take another test ? 

• Options

Clear blue honestly is rubbish I went through amount of tests with those faint lines ! Lol I used very early pink first response if you can see my pics and in the end I said unless I see a strong second pink line I wouldnt believe it. But good look hun I can see something u could be very early x

• Options

This is not a clear blue test . 

• Options

I mean blue dye in general hun x

• Options

Does anyone else see a faint line?

• Options

Do a digital one and I did an early first response gave me my result and the digital which I thougot was rubbish said it all even how far you are

• Options

Thank you I will.... along with this though I have extreme fatigue and my dog has gotten very protective over me in the last couple weeks...he is a Male but has never been THIS protective before and he always has to be able to at least see me.

• Options

Thank you I will.... along with this though I have extreme fatigue, tender breasts, and my dog has gotten very protective over me in the last couple weeks...he is a Male but has never been THIS protective before and he always has to be able to at least see me.

• Options

Could this be a faulty test kit? Why is the right part pink? Am i pregnant?

• Options

Have any one did that water test? Basically if you add 3 to 4 drops of water in the cassette where you put the urine droplets then it will wash away urine and remain a line if positive. If the line is gone then ots an evap. So I gave it a try and here's the results. What yall think? The second one is the next day it got darker. Sorry for the screenshot of pic I erased the one i had in my phone lol

imageimage

• Options

Are you late on your period ? Or are you do an early test ? X

• Options

Guys I have a question I’m getting very confused about months weeks come into all this they said I’m due 1st May however I’m near 18 weeks I’ve tried adding up and if I’m at the beg of 5 months now how am I due in May ? 17-20 weeke is 5 months right ? So l be around 6 months come December then I’ve got an 5 months till May ?? I’m so confused on the 5th of December I’ve got my gender scan very confused 🤷‍♀️ I’d appreciate if someone could help me please xx

• Options

Is this positive? Please help i wanna know . i tried two test and came out having both faint line image