Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

VERY VERY FAINT line on first response test!

Replies

• Options

I keep doing pregnancy tests 4 came up negitive and one I did monday said in valid.. But i have all symptoms of being pregnant and I don't know what to do.. I have an implant but it is broken and has been for over a year so dont know what to do.. going to get a clear blue on thursday to find out for sure 

• Options
    I did another 2 test both negimage its been 34 days since miscarrage so maybe nxt month . Love baby it's very confusing isn't it inplant is Brocken ?? Keep testing huni sending good vibes to u xxx
  • Options
    38 days I hope af comes soon its driving me crazy lol
  • Options

hey everyone i just did this its only a day before my period is due i can see the faintest of lines anyone else?http://oi49.tinypic.com/5ocrd4.jpg

• Options
    I did first response 5 days early and it had a faint positive! Did digital which only says from 4 days early and that said negative image guess gonna have to wait till Friday but I'm hoping it's a positive!?
  • Options

hey, im new to all this. I thought i came on my period today, 10 days early.. but it wasnt the same, something wasnt right. I never come on early so i googled what it could be. I found a load of info about implantation bleeding and i ran to the shop and bought three pregnancy tests..i know its prob too early to test but two of the test came up positive, with faint lines, and the other negative. Im just a bit confused as ive never been pregnant before and didnt realise you could get slight bleeding!?

• Options

i tested yesterday morning (2days before my period is due) it showed to lines but one was faint but noticible. so went to the doctor and he did one there and same again. but he said something that confused me... he said that even tho am showing pregnant because i havent had my period i might not be... how is this??? am i pregnant or not lol?

• Options

I have a son who is 2 now and when I did the test (a week before my period was due) it came up negative but the next day it showed a faint line!! I have done the same this time and tested a week early and the same has happened. A faint line has shown up a day later after taking the test, however 2 more have shown negative. I am sooooo confused.

• Options
    I've just done a first response test. There is a VERY faint positive line. After staring at it for ages I decided to call the FR help line.

Spoke to a lady who said any line no matter how faint IS positive??!!

Don't wanna get my hopes up though, or tell hubby!

Should I get a clearblue digital one? Should I test again today or wait??
  • Options

I would wait another day or so and then purchase a cbd as they are less sensitive and it is disheartening to see "NOT PREGNANT" when you really are!

I say you are pregnant as no matter how faint the line is, a line is still a line and you are def pregnant. Congratulations. xx

• Options
    Thank u...fingers crossed!!! X
  • Options
    Hey if i tested positive to two clear blue digitals as in it said 'pregnant' does this mean I definetly am? I tested at night too with a small amount of urine so I guess its a super sensitive test? Thankyouxxxx
  • Options
    Hi! I couldn't wait...went and got a clearblue digital one and it says PREGNANT!! Yippee!!! X
  • Options
    Yayyy congratulations!
  • Options
    Yay!!!! Big congrats archiesmummy xx
  • Options

I too got a very very faint line when I first took my home pregnancy test. I used First Response test, I thought I was imagining. I took another test in couple of hours, and got a very faint line again. Both of them turned lil' darker after few hours, Iwasn't sure if that was right. I took a digital test and it showed negative. I din'y lose my heart. I took the digital test again today in the morning and it showed "PREGNANT". I was soooooo happpyyy image Its such an amazing feeling image. This forum really helped. It made me feel really better that I wasn't imagining things. Thanks all image

• Options

Hi, I've just taken 3 tests, the first, a ClearBlue Plus gave a very very faint positive, the next two, FirstResponse were both negative. The last two days before today I had some sticky browninsh discharge, (sorry TMI) which I also experienced in both previous pregnancys. Now I'm panicing a bit, I don't know what to think. Any help?

• Options
    Try a clearblue digital one. It'll give u a 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'

When was your period due? Xx
  • Options

thanks so much for replying! x

I'm unsure?! I came off the pill a few months ago (for other reasons) and they've been a bit irregular since, but I know it'd be around this week/weekend sometime x

• Options
    I'd try a clearblue digital one tonight if u can. See what that says. If u get neg result, don't worry. Wait another day or so, if u've still not come on, take another test.

Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for u!! Xx