Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options

He'd be gone. I know he should be, I wanted him out the other day as punishment but he's going home from work back to his mum's then going out. So he's not really being punished apart from not seeing us

• Options

Okay well as long as you have a plan for when you go into labour ect an after that then that's good. I would not put up with that either. You and baby should be his main priority not some other woman and if you can still send him back to his parents if he has done anything with her I would as it's really not nice and he needs to understand that but any man that goes an has an affair whilst girlfriend is pregnant is a complete idiot in my opinion. 

• Options

Massive congrats Dee2dee! Can’t wait to see a picture! xx

• Options

How are you emj3? Have you booked in for your scan yet? 

we fly back tomorrow and all has been ok, ive felt so sick most days it comes and goes! I’m so nervous about Tuesdays scan I keep thinking nothings there still.. 

im still constipated and whenever I try and go to the loo I get a bit of old blood when I wipe then nothing so I’m guessing it’s my cervix... 

but thankfully no bleeding, and the holiday has killed the week so it’s been nice to have my mind preoccupied xx

• Options

Claudsanch, glad you’ve had a good holiday- just what you needed to take your mind off things. I know it’s hard when you’ve lost a baby in the past- in fact it’s a little like torture! 

i was/am going to book a scan for middle of next week but I’m scared again. One of the women in ’due in August19’ has just lost her baby at 10 weeks and I’m petrified. 

Logically I totally understand that it’s best to know etc but it scares me so much that someone could just break My heart again with those awful ‘I’m sorry’ words. I don’t know how many times I can hear it.

i know everyone on here understands exactly what I mean (I wish you all didn’t), which is why I can say it but it really is awful. I just desperately want to hold my baby at the end of the 9 months!xxxxx

• Options

Hi ladies hope you are all well. 

Glad you had a good holiday  Cluadsanch it was probably what you needed it must have been lovely to have a break. 

Emj3 I completely understand what you are saying it's scarey but it is best to know early and listen I know it's hard but with my first scan I almost expected the worst and then I.was crying happy tears when everything was fine. For my second scan I knew everything was fine because I have felt baby move and then was told I was a week ahead. So I guess I am saying prepare for worst news and then if its good great fantastic amazing and I know that sounds really bad and you should be thinking positively but it's just how it was for me. 

• Options

Emj it’s completely normal to feel this way! With harrys 12 week Scan I was paractically sat in the waiting room crying I wasn’t far off walking out when they called me in! Every scan after that was no different my gender scan all my family came to and I debated not letting them come to save them from the bad news and my 20 week scan she spent so long about 3 minutes! looking at harrys heart in absolute silence! It was only when Luke had said is there something wrong that she said she was waiting for him to move so she could have a better look 🙄 every kick I convinced myself it was something else and not him (I’m a nightmare 😂) and here we are! He’s 6 months today! It’s completely normal to worry but either way you need to know what’s happening and Hopefully everything will be absolutely perfect and you can put your mind to rest for the whole of 5 minutes 😂 I have everything crossed that your beautiful rainbow is healthy and happy, such a lucky baby to have a lovely mum like you! ❤️

• Options

Harry’s just perfect Mummytolily&harry! look at that smile!! 

you‘re both right, I know I need to know really. With my last mc, the one after Jacob, I never really thought it would go right at all so although the scans were scary, I‘d stopped myself from really bonding with the baby and I just wanted it to hurry up so I could start trying again. This time I’m worried, because if it does go wrong, I’m not sure I can go through it again and that means no third baby- it’s just scary. 

Maybe i‘d feel different in time- who knows.

xxxx

• Options

Emj I can relate to what your saying about bonding with baby, I still don't feel like I've bonded with Oscar, I really hope I do when he's born. 

I'm so upset today , my parents told me I had to kick me oh out for a few days now there saying he cant come home, my dad had a go at me and said I should have asked before getting myself ' knocked up' I'm 27 in march! Hardly need to ask permission.  I can't afford to move out & I'm obviously not welcome at home anymore. Oh is refusing to come & apologize to my family for what he's done so I'm feeling pretty alone! Due in 12 days time and feeling so depressed, I'm fed up of crying all the time. Oscars being lazy today and has only moved twice. 

• Options

Hey everyon! Sorry I‘ve been so abscent lately, been soaking in every moment of this rainbow mama life. I can’t believe Lily is 4 weeks tomorrow! She’s now 8lbs and thriving, the little boobie monster 🙈

Emj3, I hope your scan goes well. I know it’s terrifying. I had tons of scans throughout my pregnancy and always expected the worst even after 20 weeks. 

Steffy, so sorry to hear about everything you have going on at home. In the last few weeks before Lily was born I had tons of stuff going on, I was a mess. The best thing you can do is put you and Oscar first & do what’s best for you both. I can’t believe how close your due date is! I can’t wait to see pics of your little man x 

• Options

Kaaayls lily is absolutely gorgeous. she’s just perfect!

steffy I can’t believe everything you’re going through. Did you get to the bottom of your partner‘s behaviour? Have you sorted it out with him? kaaayls is right, you have to put you and Oscar first, above everyone. You could go without this stress!

will your dad calm down so you can talk to him and explain that you want your partner to come back etc and it’s stressing you out? You could have the baby any day now!!!!

xxxx

• Options

So sorry to hear what your going through steffy its the last thing you need right now! Hopefully your dad will calm down and let your OH back!

So im 7 weeks 3 days and I’ve had so much milky discharge today is this normal? I feel awful I’m full of cold I feel sick and every smell is making me heave, boobs are so so sore too.. I’m loving the symptoms in a strange way but I’m worried about the Increase in discharge ive had today Had a gush while shopping and instantly panicked xx

• Options

Claudsanch it might have something to do with being ill too. Although I have to say- sorry for tmi, that I felt wetter etc and panicked a few times. 

Did anyone use a doppler at home? I’m tempted to buy one. Does anyone have any positive or negative points about it?

xxxx

• Options

Claudsanch as far as I know a lot of people get incrrase in discharge in early pregnancy I had a fair bit last time and panicked as well but the girls said it was normal so try not to worry but all those other symptoms sound really promising and defo a good sign as much as I feel awful saying this i hope you carry on feeling crappy haha 😂 

emj3 dopplers can be good however they are supposed to be used by trained proffessionals and there’s a reason they go through a lot of training to use them so I’d be very careful I’ve read too many tragic stories of people who thought theor babies where ok because they thought they heard a heartbeat on Doppler and it turned out to be their own or there was another problem and it’s ended tragically so if you do get one use it for fun but don’t rely on it by any means if you get reduced movements and the like 

lovely too see all these babies arriving lily is adorbable kaaayls 

so sorry things are tuff at the minute steffy and I really hope it all gets sorted before Oscar arrives as no matter what your dads opinion of your oh he’s still the father and tour right you defo don’t have to ask permission to have a baby, it will all sort out in the end I’m sure

afm I’m in my fertile days and for all I know I may have conceived a baby on a blow up bed with my mum dad and nan in the ajoining rooms very quietly haha 😂 

• Options

Kaaayls , lily is gorgeous!!

Things have calmed down a bit now, oh came home & we took the dogs to the forest for a walk, then mum n dad came in & had a chat, he is still saying he doesn't want to come home til were 100% :( I really miss him. He still said he hasn't cheated on me, I guess I'm just going to have to believe him.. he's not forgiven and I won't forget, will take a long time to trust him again.  Iv been struggling to walk recently pain in my pelvis is awful :( , when I got home tonight, my dog climbed in my lap & went to sleep not something she normally does, do you think she's sensing labour? Iv got pains in my pelvis & back x

• Options

I’d say that’s a good possibility steffy dogs do have a sick sense a girl I know took her daughter to the doctors because her dog was acting strange towards around her, the little girl was showing signs of a urine infection but it turns out she had type 1 diabetes and would have died had it not been noticed when it did, all thanks to the dog who had no training to sense diabetes or anything like that

dogs are amazing :) 

glad things are looking better with you and oh and I really hope it all sorts out for when Oscar arrives 

• Options

I'm 6 wels and 4 days now and I have lots of cm as well.. My boobs are so so so sore and I have ligament aches as well.. I've only had bits of morning sickness so far.. Xx

• Options

Had my scan today! 

all is well and heart was beating away nicely. 

they’ve dated me exactly what I thought I was 7 weeks 5 days, will have my 12 week scan in 4 weeks time! 

Midwife is booked for this Friday too. 

sickness has well and truly kicked in for me haven’t been sick but I feel sick all day everyday and I gag at anything! 

• Options

Claudsanch that’s fantastic news! Congratulations!!!!xxxx