Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First trimester August to October.

Replies

• Options
    good morning ladies,

hope you are all feeling okay.

@Sunshine8888 let us know how your scan goes x

ive woke up today worried as I feel my symptoms are going x
  • Options
    CharHughesCharHughes Regular
    edited Sep 6, 2019 8:28AM
    Hello ladies, 

Hope your scan goes okay @Sunshine8888. I’m suffering bleeding too. It started last weekend after we DTD, then I had light pink only when I wiped. Had an early scan Tuesday which showed babies heartbeat & they confirmed all was well. But I’m still seeing pinkish when I wipe, it’s coming upto 7 days now :( I just can’t help feel it’s not right but it’s not leaking a pad or anything so midwife is saying it’s okay! I’m just 8+5  x 
  • Options
    Hi @CharHughes I read that some bleeding is normal after DTD. I haven’t dared DTD since last Monday when I found out 😬 I jus really need some reassurance everything is as it should be. 

It’s great you’ve seen a heartbeat as that significantly reduces the risk of a miscarriage. How are you feeling at 8+5? 

@Amnx oh no it’s so confusing isn’t it? I’ve read that symptoms do fluctuate so try not to panic. If you haven’t had any bleeding or cramping 🤞🏻 all is ok x
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 it’s strange first time, even though it’s totally fine ha ha. But we haven’t done anything since the bleeding. I know hubs is reassuring about the heart beat it’s just frustrating and it’s making me loose all my excitement over baby.
    I haven’t suffered many symptoms just my boobs which are huge 🙈. I feel fine in myself. You? X 
  • Options
    @CharHughes I’m 7+1 and feeling generally ok to be honest. I’m struggling to believe there is a growing baby in there. I really hope there is.  I’m so nervous about scan tomorrow but I just need to know one way or another.

Totally understand about not feeling excited, I just feel constantly anxious!! I never realised how much I wanted a baby until this happened and the thought of it now being taken away from me is unthinkable!  x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, 
    So OBGYN is not happy. He says it could be one of two things: 
    1. the pregnancy is bound to fail, as the Gestational sack is not clear or very big. 
    2. we have my dated wrong and i am closer to 5weeks rather than 6 in which case it could be normal. 

He says to wait 14 more days to when we will have a clearer image.  He doesn't want to say to much at this stage... 

It's very frustrating. 

• Options
    @TTCat33for1stbaby that is so frustrating! I really hope it’s the latter but horrible you have to wait to find out ☹️ Has the bleeding stopped now? 
  • Options
    Welcome, to some of you ladies I haven’t chatted with! 

@Amnx I felt just like that yesterday and barely got 2 consecutive hours of sleep waking up to pee so often. So, oddly enough I feel like better and I have some symptoms today lol. I don’t remember it fluctuating with my other two but who knows? 

@TTCat33for1stbaby I’m so sorry you didn’t get better news. Do you think it’s possible your cycles are dated wrong? How are you feeling hon? 

I have to say the one symptom i wish would go away is my achy boobs. They hurt SO bad. And if something brushes my nipples it’s like razor blades. I’m over it. 
    Hope you ladies have a good day
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 bleeding has stopped which means it could be subchorionic bleeding which is a risk. 

@Rockinmom2 it's possible I'm about 5 to 7 days out. So I'm hoping it's that. Based on low hcg in the beginning it could be. Also could be vanishing twin syndrome as that runs in his family. 
  • Options
    @TTCat33for1stbaby I know they can’t see much before 6 weeks so hoping you’re just earlier on that you thought and all will be fine 💕

I’m expecting to be behind where my LMP puts me tomorrow.  The best outcome would be that I am 7+ weeks and can see heartbeat. I don’t think I’ll get any sleep tonight, I feel sick just thinking about the scan tomorrow 🤢
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 33 and due my second baby April 30th! We were at least 2 yes TTC baby no. 2. So happy but also a little worried about the risk of miscarriage in the first trimester. I am wishing these next few weeks away. I'm hoping to got for my first can at around 10 weeks. I had mild for the last cramping week or so  but that has eased off now and I don't seem to have any symptoms. Hoping this is all normal as my firstborn is 8 so it's been quite a while! Congratulations to you all 🥰🙏❤️
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 33 and due my second baby April 30th! We were at least 2 yes TTC baby no. 2. So happy but also a little worried about the risk of miscarriage in the first trimester. I am wishing these next few weeks away. I'm hoping to got for my first can at around 10 weeks. I had mild for the last cramping week or so  but that has eased off now and I don't seem to have any symptoms. Hoping this is all normal as my firstborn is 8 so it's been quite a while! Congratulations to you all 🥰🙏❤️
    I'm also 33 and due date also 30 april. Congratulations. Holding thumbs 🥰
  • Options
    Welcome @Tazziebear
    I’m also 33 and due April 30th!! 
    I don’t get my first scan until I’m 9 weeks. 
    I almost bought some more pregnancy tests today, but I stopped myself. I wish I could stop feeling so crazy lol
  • Options
    How are you guys getting scans so early, are they private ones? I dont even have my midwife apt till 8+6
    x
  • Options
    Well today I have been exausted! Got home from work and slept for 3hrs.

I think its very odd we only have the evidence of a stick weve peed on fpr 4-5weeks before we meet a midwife! But im so tierd at the moment Inknow my bodies doing something!

@TTCat33for1stbaby good luck for tomorroe but try not to worry as it wont do no good for you 😊😊 xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies! What a great group!!!! I am 36 and if I am pregnant this would be baby number 1. So confused with pregnancy test results. 2 faint positive and one digital positive. I feel pregnant! Reading your messages I figured I have no idea what dpo or any other abrivations means. Would someone tell me more? Here is also my results 
  • Options
    Rockinmom2Rockinmom2 Regular
    edited Sep 6, 2019 11:47PM
    Hi @Bahbah this is a great group of women. It’s nice to have people going through the same thing. 
    Those tests look great to me. DPO means days past ovulation. A lot of women track their ovulation time and then how many days past they are. It helps them know how early they can test before their period. When was your period due? Your positives look faint in the pink dye test (I don’t care much for the blue dyes, they can be unreliable either way) so I’d guess you’re fairly early, but positive is positive!!! Congratulations!! 
  • Options
    I feel so nervous even talking about this pregnancy, like it’s tempting fate (previous miscarriage in June).  But yes... so far so good!  I had my 8 week scan yesterday (because I’m 41, I’m considered high risk).  Everything is looking as it should at this stage.  Heartbeat, measurements etc... I’m so happy, but so scared it can all turn on me in a moment.

So, after a few minutes of joy, I’m now I’m back to being on a knife edge while I wait for my 12 week scan!🙉  Sorry to be a downer ladies, this should be a happy place.  Gah!  I wish I could just be happy and let go of the fear.  My first (successful) pregnancy was NOTHING like this.  I don’t think obsessing over my every symptom is doing me any good!🙈  I’m hoping I’ll feel better once I’m into the 2nd trimester, but I think it may only get worse.🤪

• Options
    @KiwiMoomin it’s great that everything is looking good at 8 weeks! Try and take some comfort in that as once you’ve seen a heartbeat the risk of mc reduces significantly 💕 I totally get the anxiety though, I feel it too! 

@Amnx I’m paying for one privately. I’ve had three small bleeds/spotting in the last 10 days so I want to find out if everything is ok, I would rather know now if it isn’t than at 12 weeks.  Also private scan means I can do today with DH rather than take time off work or sit in the EPU for hours.  I’m extremely nervous though! 

@Bahbah they look like early positives to me. Maybe get a clear blue digital and test with FMU for weeks indicator x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions