Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    My son is Aged 7 we would love to test out a boys size 7-8 👍 I go through so many trousers it will be good to see if these perform well 😊 
  • Options
    My daughter is in school nursery aged 3 would love to do the test she’d need aged 3-4 x
  • Options
    I would love the chance to try out some Aldi uniform. I have a son age 4 but would need 3-4 and a daughter age 8 who would need 8-9
  • Options
    I have two kids in school uniform now.  A boy age 5 who would wear age 5-6 and a girl age 8 who would wear age 7-8, we would be delighted to try out Aldo school uniforms!  
  • Options
    edited Jun 24, 2019 9:45AM
    Hi, would love to be a product tester for school uniform and definitely up for giving some quality feedback! 
    I have 2 daughters, one is aged 5 and in 5-6 and one aged 8, wearing 7-8 😊
  • Options
    edited Jun 24, 2019 9:45AM
    I would love to take part. I have 3 daughters. The eldest is 9 and would need size 10-11, The middle one is 7 and would need size 6-7 and the youngest starts school in September. She'll need size 4-5. If the uniform survives what my youngest puts it through then it will withstand anything!
  • Options
    Hi, yes please.
    Always looking for well made , tough and wash friendly uniform.
    My daughter , size 8/9

Thank you 
  • Options
    edited Jun 24, 2019 9:50AM
    My little boy is 6. Please can i have the 7-8 years old boys uniform

Kind regards 
    Sophie 
  • Options
    My daughter is 5 and would need the size 6-7 years girls set. I would love to try the aldi school uniform range and it would save me some money as I have another child on the way due in October!  
  • Options
    My son is 7 years old. I would like size 7-8 for boy
  • Options
    I have a 9 year old daughter in 8-9
    7 year old son in 8-9
    And another 7 year old son in 6-7
  • Options
    My little girl is aaged 6 and would require 5-6 uniforms. She is tomboy so would be beneficial to trial the girls and boys outift, only trousers for the boys uniform.
    She is rough and tumble so makes an ideal candidate 🤦‍♀️😁
  • Options
    Yes please. My daughter will be 9 so age 9-10 girls please
  • Options

Hi we are Elliott-May and Pippa!

We wear size 7-8 and 4-5 and would be more than happy to review your uniform.

We can also do a video review if you'd like and could post to our youtube channel which you can find by searching family fun surprise Elliott-May and Pippa.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, we would love to test the uniform! Girl age 5 - wears a size 6 year. Boy age 8, wears 7-8 years.

Thank you 🤞
  • Options
    My daughter is almost 7 but very tall for her age bless her so needs size 9-10 ready for September ( currently out growing her 8-9 school uniform rapidly !) 

My daughter is 6 almost 7 and we would like girls size 9-10 please. 

Many thanks. 
  • Options
    I have 2 children in different primary school due to one having special needs. I have a boy who would need 8-9 and a girl who need 6-7. Xx
  • Options
    My son is 6 and would need 8-9 boys uniform 
  • Options
    My 5 year old daughter starts school in August she will be a size 4-5 x
  • Options
    I have four children, twins of 3, 9 and 10. All in school from September, madness. They would fit into 5-6 for the twins (I’m almost 6’) and the 9 yr old would be in the 10-11 yr size. The 10 yr old is in high school. The 9 yr old goes through about 5/6 pairs of trousers a year due to knees getting holes. The twins are very adventurous, dirt, falling, pulling, a true test for any clothing ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions