Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    My daughter is nearly 5 and we would love to try girls 5/6 years please.

• Options
    I’d love my son aged 7 to put Aldi’s boys uniform aged 7-8 to the test, it will need to be durable, flexible & strong as he’s a typical boy & goes through lots of jumpers & polo shirts each half term! 
  • Options
    My 4 year old daughter starts school this September and I would be delighted to test and review the Aldi uniforms! 
  • Options
    I have a 7 year old daughter (clothes size 7-8 years) and would love to test the girls Aldi uniforms! I currently buy from a well known high street store and their uniforms are ok, so would really love to give Aldi's brand a try! I'm really interested as to how they compare to other stores uniforms, mainly because the aldi uniforms are so much cheaper! I'm forever buying uniform throughout the year due to items shrinking, fading or just because they are rubbish quality. We would also provide great quality reviews aswell as showing pics! Hopefully we are picked, fingers crossed 🤞
  • Options
    I had bought aldi range school sweatshirts for daughter to try, it was surprisingly good quality. We love to have a chance to participate Aldi's school uniform test and review.

My daughter is 9 years old, size 9-10 would fit and my son is 7 years old, size 7-8 would fit. Thanks!
  • Options
    My littlun is 3 and we’d like to try a boys age 3-4 please
  • Options
    Two boys 
    1st Age 9 - 10-11
    2nd Age 5- 7-8
  • Options
    I’d love to be past of this.

My daughter is 5 and would need 6-7 years old and my youngest daughter is 3 and needs 4-5 years old.

Many thanks,
    Lou 
  • Options
    I have 3 children's uniforms to buy this year and would really appreciate the opportunity to try and test this out we love Aldi so this would be a great bonus for us. I have 2 boys one aged 4 to 5 and one aged 7 to 8 and a daughter aged 9 to 10
  • Options
    What could be better than trying aldi school uniform on my little ones, I'm so excited to start getting my little ones uniforms so what could be better than winning a voucher to spend on uniform at my favourite place to shop!!,  good luck everyone
    Boy age 3 in size 4-5
    Girl age 2 in 3_4(i understand it says ages 3 but my little girl goes to special needs school soon and has uniform) xxxxx
  • Options
    Girls ages 5-6. Sophia is 5 
  • Options
    Would love to test for my son in age 9-10 years. 🤩
  • Options
    My daughter has recently started a new school. She has recently turned 8 and is aged 8-9 clothes. 
  • Options
    My son is aged 10, would love to try age 9/10. I also have a daughter she is 7 but would need 9/10 also.
  • Options
    I have 3 daughters who will be in school from September needing 10-11, 8-9 and 6-7 size uniform 
  • Options
    6 year old girl in size 8/9 😊
  • Options
    My daughter is 7 we have used Aldi Uniform last year and would love to be a part of this she would need size 8-9. Thank you
  • Options
    I would love to test the Aldi inform range 🤞🏻 
    I have 2 children that fit into the age category. 
    Girl aged 10, clothing size 11-12
    boy aged 7, clothing size 6-7

Either would be amazing to test ☺️

• Options
    I would the opportunity to test the uniform especially as I’ve yet to try Aldi uniform. 
    3 primary school age children 
    Boy age 9 size 9-10
    Boy age 8 size 9-10 
    Girl age 4 size 5-6

My friends highly recommend Aldi uniform. 
    Good luck to everyone fantastic opportunity ❤️

• Options
    I would love the opportunity to road test some uniform, many friends have told we to invest in aldi uniform, but I always seem to keep to old habits. 
    Being a mum of an energetic, knee sliding 6.5 year old, I'd definitely be able to test the longevity of the trousers!

Thank you for your consideration!

Boys age 7-8
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions