Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    hey girls i just thought that id try and get on our last pages what wouldnt work and it worked!!!! and there was a really sad post left from joanne that no one would of seen so i just want to say to joanne if you want to come back and try again we are all here, plz get in touch. it must of been totally devastating for you to go through what you did and im so sorry. you are welcome whenever you want to have a chat about anything. we didnt see your post cos there was something wrong with the pages... sending you a big hug. take care. beckyxxx
  • Options
    Hi girls Its just dawned on me that I havent been on here for what a day I was getting withdrawl symptons!!! So good to hear from you all. Becky...many thanks for the email honey I have sent a reply back to you hope you got it. Well I have finished my second book and have started another. I tell you what, this being signed off work is great, its given me time to chill out and read lots of books!!!! Will have to get hubby working harder and then I'll give up work and be a lady of lesiure lol! Thanks for letting us know about the pages on the other post, will have to take a look through and catch up with things. Whats this with your appointment going back, I just couldnt believe it when I saw your post. It makes me so mad, you have had to wait long enough as it is. Did you call through and get Natalie's blood test results? Let us know how she got on. Hoes Steve and Shane hope they are well. Anna, good to hear from you. I think the problem with men is that they just dont think. I am sure the your hubby is a lovely guy so dont worry I havent got the wrong impression of him. Dont go thinking that you should start a diet thats the last thing you should be worrying about. You need to take things easy and let your body recover. Emma, good to hear from you also, lets hope that we are all on here soon sharing some fantastic news about being pg. I hope that you get your birthday wish how lovely would that be for you and your hubby. BB How are you? I am hoping that you are destressing a little especialy as you know that the house is yours, I think that was a silly thing for me to say as you still need to actually do the move and the packing yet!!! Your slacking girl not having that report done I think its because you spend to much time on here talking with us girlies!!!! Only joking, it sounds like its a horrible one dont envy you at all. Mel...how are you and bump hopefully you are both doing well drop us a line when you can. Well I am shattered so I am gonna go to my bed and get some beauty sleep as believe you and me I sure need some! Take care and speak soon, Beth xx
    PS sorry if I have left anyone out will catch up with you all tomorrow.
  • Options
    Beth, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My grandad also had cancer, he passed away 3years ago. It did really upset me as I was very close to him but he was in alot of pain and he wanted to go whilst he still had all his marbles. I managed to get back to Sweden and I was there when he passed away. Not at the hospital as I had gone back with my cousins to help at one of theirs party. My nan and aunt was with him. I am just grateful I saw him, my sister was serving in Kosovo at the time and she also got back. This was all around the same time I tried to concieve with Aaron. I think maybe all the grief and stress I was under is why it took so long. Sending you lots of happy thoughts.
    Becky, I have done the same thing so many time, it is so frustrating. Thinking of you all.
    Anna xxx
  • Options
    Hi Anna, many thanks for the kind words. I too was lucky and got to see my dad before he passed away although i was not at his side when it happened. I have always felt so guilty about that but my hubby reckons thats the way that my dad wanted it as I was really close to him. Hope you have been taking things easy today, did you manage to get any sleep this afternoon? Becky....I agree totaly frustrating you type for ever and then the bloddy thing doesnt go through lol Well I hope that you are ok and you other girls, will check in later to see whos been on. Take care Beth xx
  • Options
    Hi Beth,
    Didnt sleep this afternoon, but I have been taking it more easy than I did yeasterday. I think I am going for parent of the year ie let you child watch DVD all day. We are now watching Lazytown for the 1000000th time. Next week I will be better and do more things with the children. Beth, I am pleased I was not there to see my grandad pass away, although I did go and see him once he had gone. I think it would have been very upsetting and that I would just want to shake him so he woke uo. They do know they are goiung I think. It was my cousins birthday the day my grandad pass away and the party finished at 8 pm. My grandad passed away at 8.05 pm. I think he did not want to ruin the party and that he waited for us all to be there. I was in england a week before he passed away and I spoke to him on the phone, he told me this was the last time I would speak to him. I called hubby and said I was going to sweden and it could cost whatever. Luckily hubby could come with me and I got there 2 days before he passed away. My sister had a baby 2 weeks before. I also told my grandad we were trying for a baby and I think he thought I was pregnant, nut at least he knew Aaron was on the way. You must not feel guilty about not being there when he passed away. I agree with you husband I think that is the way your dad wanted it. I think they know what is happening. You did see him before and maybe he did not want you to see him as it all happened. My grandad just fell asleep peacefully but sometimes it can be hard to watch someone dying. I hope you are ok, thinking of you.

Anna
  • Options
    hi girls, sorry ive missed your posts, im gonna have to keep it short for now cos ive had a really naff day today and im totally shattered feel like im gonna snap in half im in agony...sorry it will make up for the times you cant shut me up!!!..lol..anna im sorry for your loss i really feel for you and beth losing someone so close..we nursed steves uncle 2 yrs ago with cancer untill he lost his fight, steve was really close to him he saw him most days as he was growing up (only lived 2 houses away) that was hard enough for me. it doesnt bare thinking about...thats my biggest fear of ms...thats its slowly taking him away from me..im petrified...anyway...you know that i luv ya and im sending you a big hug..(oh can i just say when you said you wasnt there then your dad passed beth, and im only saying this to give you some comfort, i think matt is right spud the same happened to steves uncle we was all there daily for over 2 weeks from morning till night and the only person who was there when he went was the strongest out of us all and that was steves mum who was his twin! out of all 4 of us that were there for one reason or another had move from the bed and i think that he did it for them cos he knew they were struggling to cope and like you said too close...god im filling up now...im sorry i hope i havent upset you..maybe i shouldnt of said anything????? it just with you both saying and it make me think...sorry.....well we'll change the subject now..cheer up a bit shall we??????? im having a shower soon and then going on the sunbed or the other way round!!lol... im gonna have to chill out abit ive had two of steves painkillers before, im that desperate...i just wanted to come and see you first...steve is watching tv most of the night tonight from 7.30 till 10.30 he's got it all mapped out!!!! im a bit fussy when it comes to tv!!! well im gnna go now cany even start about the day ive had....and my mum turned up!!! sorry if ive upset anyone didnt mean too. : ( love ya loads. big hugs all round. bex.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    it worked!!! sorry its not so short is it?????
  • Options
    Hi girls good to hear from you, Anna glad you have rested up today even though you didnt get any sleep I'm sure your body has just appreciated the rest. Dont start thinking that you are a bad mother beacuse you have let the kids watch dvd's for the last couple of days I bet they have been loving it! So are you all set for the long journey tomorrow?? Becky...so you have had a bad day today sorry to hear that, if there is anything we can do to help just let us know. You have not upset me at all with regards to my dad, like I have said just reading the post from Anna made all the memories flood back. I know what you are saying that my dad waited for me not to be there and in a way I am glad that it happened that way as I could not have handled watching him taking his last breath. The main thing is he had his family around him at home during his last days and my mum was at his side when he passed. Anyway enough of all this doom and gloom lets try to lighten things up shall we??? Becky did you manage to get the blood results for Natalie? If you did I hope it was nothing serious. How is your decorating going???? It wouldnt surprise me if you come back to say that the whole house has been done! I now I dont agree with sunbeds but I hope that you have had a nice chilled out time on it this evening you deserve it. So whats everyones plans for the weekend, Anna we know what you are up to I hope that you have a good time. Well as I have not been out the house this week hubby and I are off to Glasgow tomorrow for a few hours so looking forward to that, get some fresh air in my giles. Possibility we may go to see our friends who live 4 doors down from us tomorrow evening. Sunday no plans at all depending on the weather I suppose. BB....Hope you managed to get your report finished. How are things going with the packing.....just think this time next week you will hopefully be in your lovely new home, make sure you get mine and Becky's bedrooms sorted we want to come round for our midnight feast!!! Mel...Havent heard from you in a while hope all is well with you and bump and that you are feeling better. Emma, Faithlouise and Lilypingu hope all is well with you also. Well nothing to report so rather than bore you all to death I am gonna love and leave you all in peace. Take care and speak soon Beth xx
  • Options
    hi all feeling pretty shit been to gp today she has signed me off for anova week just cant face work still at the mo but will av to go bk soon bills to pay etc been out tnite try and cheer miself up - went karaoke i like singin people say im gud! but my partners brova and girlf were there and at first i just cudnt bare to speak to her - her being preg an all i sang my first song an before i even started to sing the first words i just started crying i just cudnt do it i felt really stupid but after a few drinks i felt a little better and had anova go but my heart just isnt in it! i finally spoke to partners brovas girlf (kelly) an i just cried and explained i am not being funny with her it just is v painful at mo she cried too she understands which is gud i cant seem to sleep at mo an ive given miself a headache i am sick of feeling like this i need to move on my gp says i am a fighter but it just doesnt seem like it at mo i am totally wafflin now prob coz av id a few but it does make u feel slightly better doesnt it. to just get it off ur chest i wud feel alot better an wud be able to get ova it if i knew for sure i wud eventually have a baby of my own but no one can tell me that can they! life just seems so unfair and i am sure u have all felt like this sorry to winge on about it but i know u all understand where i am coming from anyway sweet dreams i am gonna av to try and get some sleep luv to u all em xx
  • Options
    Just a quick note before go up to Surrey. I had a nice time yeasterday, it is so nice not to have to cook yourself. We had olives for a starter. Pasta with pumpkin and chilli for main. And for pud a lovely choc marangue(spellt wrong).We chatted away only to realise it was past midnight and the inlaws were at our house babysitting. OOPS! I am taking Rebecca to ballet before going up to Bookham. I will prob speak to you all tonight if I am not back to late. Take care. Lots of love Anna
  • Options
    hi all thanku beth an bex for your lovely replies u both really know wot to say. i dont have hangover which is pretty gud an i finnaly did get sum sleep but when i woke up an went down stairs i found the whole house covered in dog poo (u prob dont want to know this) i think there both really poorly they keep being sick and they are just not themselves maybe they are just feeling my anxiety and upset. but all i want to do is try and relax before i go bk to work but it is proving difficult all i seem to do is clean clean and clean. i agree with u bex about emma bunton it just really pisses me off too! anyway gotta go now hope u all have a fantastic weekend and hope to chat soon em xx
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!! i go away for just over a day and look what happens!!!!!!!! I've just spent half an hour reading! lol. I've laughed, cried, smiled and said ahhh to the posts. What a mixture of topics and emotions. Please forgive me if i forget something image Awwww Anna and Beth, isnt it horrible seeing close people dying? I wont go on about it but my Grandad died of a brain tumour 26 1/2 years ago and i still miss him so much. He was the greatest guy and when he was having his treatment, the drugs changed his personality and i hated it. It was a blessing in the end when he passed on but it left a big hole in my life. My Grandma is still alive though, she will be 91 in March (another March one Becky, hers is the 6th). She is my rock and when she eventually goes i will be devastated. Anyway, quick change of subject but big hugs to you both before i do image Anna, feels kind of weird that we are currently in the same county (unless you have already come home in which case i'm talking nonsense again!!!!). glad you had a good time last night for your meal and hope that your trip to Surrey was a good one. I agree with Beth, my son would love a day of DVD watching!!!!! i really would be the best mum in the world! Mind you, he does watch his films in his room from time to time, especially if he has a friend round. Hi Emma, really sorry to hear that you are having a "down" time. We all know exactly how you feel hun and like Becky says, time moves on but sad days still come and smack you in the mouth from time to time. It does make you think "why me?" especially when you see people all blooming and radiant and i think, that could have been me. It has got easier and i have got a lovely son already but would love to give my partner a child of his own too, would complete us image Good for you that you have been out and faced the nightmare with Kelly being pregnant, sounds like you handled it really well and just right image Well, would it surprise you if i told you that i still havent finished my report yet???? lol. I nearly have, it will def get done next week. My boss asked to see it thus far on Friday so i printed it off and gave it to him. He brought it back a short while later (it is 19 pages long now) and he said it was excellent image He also said that he wanted it out of the way (ooops!) lol. As for packing, have taken the easy option and i'm having the removal people do all the packing for me. It wasnt too much more money and it'll definitely be worth it! Might get Emma over on Friday to help me cleqan if she is in the mood!!! lol. Beth, hope your back is getting better now. Are you back to work next week or got another week off? If you're off another week, can you come and help unpack some boxes please? lol. That way, you can chose the room you are going to have. Just got to get the midnight nibbles in!!! lol Becky, so sorry to hear that you have been in a lot of pain again, dont like to hear that. I expect Steve and the kids have been looking after you. If not, why not??? Wot a pain not being able to get natalie's results. That's so out of order. They should give them to you anytime, mine do. Really hope that Steve is alright, must be such a drag for him getting bad days. Well, been to the new house today for final measuring up. Still cant believe it is going to be ours soon. It is such a fantastic house image Like you say, this time next week, we'll be in and in total chaos!!!! Prob be off-line for a few days because of getting broadband sorted etc although i could always plug my work laptop in that i have at home and do it that way!!!! lol. It has a dial up connection. Anyway, have been wittering on now for ages, going to copy this text before attempting to post so that if it doesnt work i can just paste it again! i tend to do that now as the same has happened to me. Hope you are well, have a great weekend, what's left of it and hope to hear from you all soon. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    hi bb nice to hear from you you do really well remembering everything i always seem to read everyones messages then forget straight away so always feel ignorant when i dont comment on certain things (if you know what i mean) so your not a teacher then if you dont mind me being nosey what do you do for a living sounds interesting but hard work! glad your looking forward to moving into your new house you know what they say new house new baby fingers crossed. dont know if im being unrealistic but i feel as if im pregnant again already because my o/h mum paid for us to go away for the weekend last weekend we went to buxton it was really nice and well one thing lead to another and maybe just maybe we made a baby but to be honest think iam being too optimistic coz the d an c only happened the week before so not sure if you can get pregnant that soon does anyone know? if i am then im over the moon but i have heard that it cud be risky as everything hasnt healed itself yet with regards to the lining of the womb etc. not sure what to do! coz again ive heard that if i do a preg test so soon after m/c then it can show positive even though u may not be preg coz of the hcg hormones so im probably just dreaming anyway but time will tell. hope you all have a nice relaxing sunday sweet dreams luv em xx
  • Options
    Well I did one of my blond moments yeastersday. Barabara you will laugh at me as you prob where all these places are. I usally go A303, M3 and then A31/A3. To go to Bookham I should come off by the A3/M25 junct for effingham. But it was roadworks and I was in astress so I turned off at Wisley garden, I thought I would come out somewhere I knew where it was so I carried on...Silly me. I came out by West Byfleet so I had to go through Cobham and it ended up taken my 30 minutes extra...So I was late for the party as I had to stop at my friends house for Rebecca to see her girls. Aaron and Rebecca had a lovely time at the party> They had a dancing competition that Rebecca won, she is such a poser. Went to my other friends house afterwards and then poped in to see a few old neighbours. I went back to my friends whose son the party it was and had fisha nd chips there. Before I knew it it was 21:30 and I thought I really needed to start my journey home. I nearly thought of poping in for a cuppa Barabara as I do go pass the turn off for Woking but I was knackered and thought I must carry on singing silly songs from Rebeccas CD to keep me awake. Got back home just gone 11pm. I eneded upp coming home with loads more things for the kids. One friend gave AAron their sons old trainset(more trains to his collection.) another gave him an annoying aeroplane that makes silly noices and thethird gave him a bob jigsaw and a book. It was like christmas all over. Rebecca also had her birthday presents from my friend. We should have bought a bigger house I think. Now I must go to Waitrose to buy a chicken for todays roast and get some petrol I nearly ran out on my journey back but didnt want to stop with the kids asleep so I better roll the car down the road I think. I will speak to you all later. Hope you are all ok and not in any pains. Take Care

Anna
  • Options
    hi everyone..hows things with you all???beth hope your feeling better with your back did you have a nice day out? emma id try and relax a little if you can and just see what happens ive also heard a few differents things like what you have mentioned on your post but everyone is different so no one can possilbly say if youll be pregnant already etc i know ive read that some women on here have caught right away like you within weeks!!! so it is a possiblity and they are ok too so have been trying again for a few months with nothing happening so we'll all have to see and keep everything crossed for you!!! oh god emma, bb doesnt work hard!!lol....she's been doing that report for the past 3 weeks and she still hasnt finished it!!!!lol...too busy chattin on here with us lot to work!!!..only messing bb...good idea about getting the removal men to do your packing barbara...youll have to take a pic of your new house and send it to us then we can have a nosey!!!...im not sure what colour i want my room yet! can i have a little think????hehehehe we've got time yet avent we??? anna it sounds like you had a lovely time i bet the kids loved it!! arent you good doing all that driving??? i can drive but i stay local...its not that i mind going on motorways its the knowing where to go!!! ill prob set off for blackpool and end up in liverpool!!!!!..lol..i havent a clue and my nerves will kill me!!!lol..had a lovely time with ma bro yesterday he's a right laugh he's getting 2 rabbits today from a rescue centre that are house trained!! we are both terrible when it comes to animals..always wanting!!! we are like 2 big kids...lol...he's been wanting a dog for ages and his mrs wont let him have one hehehe..and when he came round he followed me into the kitchen while i brewed and we was both wispering away getting all excited about the house rabbits he might be getting...anyway he emailled later to say she definatly said yes and they are going getting them today!!!...its not fair i want one!!hehehe...cos asking steve for a house rabbit s a bit too much and im always cleaning as it is i might just go and get a few of their girbils or hamster cos ive got all the rear here from my others a few year back!!! oh god he's set me off now avent mentioned it to steve yet!! he''ll kill us!!...chicken casserole for tea here something easy to stick in the oven!!! it looks quite nice out for a change bright and dry!!! cold cos its frosty...but nice and i can here all the birds singing from here its quite relaxing..i better go and feed them they are porb shouting for me to fed them!!! well im going then for now. good to here from you all..melanie are you ok?? havent heard from you in a while, hows little bean??? ops not a little bean anymore is it??? did you have your scan yet????? plzzzzzzzzzz get in touch. thinking of you tc hugs alround becky xxxxx
  • Options
    Morning Girls, you are sounding happy this morning! Becky.....go on just do it go with your brother to the rsecure center and pick up a couple of bunnies Steve wont mind honest lol We have a bunny and he is georgeous, we dont keep him in the house, at the moment he is safe and secure in our garage, its meant to be for the car but sorry the bunny comes first! We have had him for 3yrs. I will see if I can dig our some photos and send them then you can see what he is like. Matt has been trying to talk me into getting a dog also but has not succeeded! I would love a dog but could not bear the thought of it being on its own all day while we are at work, to me if would be so unfair and not only that they are such a tie. I think the nearest to you getting a pet Becky is the birds that you see in the garden!! BB....good to hear from you, what a great idea getting the removal men to do the packing for you, sorry wont be able to help with the unpacking as I should be back to work on Thursday! I just cant believe that this time next week you wil be in your new home. Well new home new baby will keep my fingers crossed for you honey. I cant beleive that report is not done what are you doing creating a novel!!! Only joking, I hope that you manage to get it finished before you take your week out as the last thing you want is having to walk back into it. Well if we dont hear from you for a while, I hope everything goes well with the move. Anna....sounds like you had a lovely time even though it sounded very tiring. So your daughter won the dancing compettion how great was that! Has Aaron been annoying you with all those noisy toys that people had given him, hopefully he has opted to play with the trains this morning at least they are quite. How are you feeling in yourself? and is Hubby coping with things ok? Emma....so you had a nice weekend away and one thing lead to another image I guess its just gonna be a waiting game to see if you are pg. This may sound a silly question but do you feel as though you could be? Keep us updated with any news. Well I am having lamb today however the chicken cassarole and roast chicken sound nicer!!! Becky can you set another place at the dinner table for me??? Well gonna love and leave you good to hear from everyone....oh Mel where are you??? Please drop us a line just to reassure us that you are ok. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and speak soon. Big hugs to everyone, Beth xxxx
  • Options
    Hi all. Just a quickie as i am supposed to be in the loft getting rid of stuff!!!! lol. John has taken Samuel and a car full of rubbish to the tip so i've snuck down here to post! lol. Glad you had a great day in Surrey Anna. I know exactly where you went wrong and you ended up going backwards!!!! You went through the back end of Pyrford and ended up in West Byfleet! You should have turned round in Wisley and gone back onto the A3. What good advice - after the event!!!! lol. You would have been more than welcome to pop in for a cuppa yesterday, we were here all evening image Well done to Rebecca for dancing herself to first place image I did laugh at the post that said you were singing to Rebecca's CD, made me think of our becky - she's always singing, mainly on cams with silly things on her head to vast amount of teenagers!!!!! lmao!. You are right Becky, i dont work at all! I have got that blasted report to finish, then i have about 8 appraisals to complete - oh dear. Think i've got two hopes of that and one of them is Bob!!!!! lol. Ah well, sounds like you've all got fantastic lunches today. We might end up with a take away and i am trying to run the freezer down and havent got time to cook seeing as i am in the loft sorting (he he he) Thankfully, i have been sorting it out for a few months now and have got rid of loads so there isnt too much left. Had a few moments though, found Samuel's first shoes, his top and tail bowl, baby bath, moses basket, bottles and bits like that. Was alright about it actually and we will be taking some of that with us, just in case!!!!!!! Emma, would be fantastic news if you were pregnant again, really hope that you are. I fell just after a fortnight away so you never know. Havent got any pet rabbits (they're nice in a stew though!!! lmao) only kidding. Going to inherit some fish though, the people we are buying from are leaving a fish tank. It looks well complicated!!! Think the poor little devils (well one's an angel actually! lol) will be dead by the end of Feb!!!!! Cant believe we are really moving into our dream home. Popped and looked at some conservatory furniture and outdoor furniture today. Its so exciting!!!! Talking of which, i had better get back into that loft before the boss gets back. He knows i am stopping at 4pm anyway to watch the football. Sorry becky but Spurs have to stuff Man U today image Hope Mel, FaithLouise and lilypingu are all well. Hope to pop on again later. Speak soon, love and kisses, Barbara xxxx
  • Options
    oh beth i wish i could, dont tempt me!!..lol...i mentioned the gerbils before and if looks could kill..id be dead..lol..(and thats without having to buy anything cos i got it all already!!!) i normally have a few animals but we've only one left now a cat called sooty.. he's out lived them all and he's the oldest got him in the first year of me and steve being together...i said i wont have anymore if we are having a baby...god help steve if it dont happen ..lol..i can see where your coming from with the dog thing, i feel the same when we had ours, even when we worked we was home most the day anyway..and i hate it when they dont walk them too its not fair is it?..oh yes beth id love a pic of your bunny (no hurry when you get round to it) beth if only id known id of set you an matt a place for tea, i did enough to feed a small army..hehehe and we're feeling absolutly stuffed now!!! no run for pud. i can eat lamb but stev is a bit fussy and never wants it! oh bb sorry i know you work hard, you know im only messin dont you??? hehehe talking about singing bb when i was doing the bathroom when i really didnt feel like it i thought to make the time pass quicker id use steves little radio for a sing and a wiggle while i paint!! the bloody thing kept coming on then fizzing out...nearly broke my neck on the ladder trying to sort it out and dropped my paint brush with paint splatting everywhere so i thought sod that its more trouble and put it back, i ended up sing songs from...wait for it...chitty chitty bang bang....L.M.A.O...'someone to care for, to be there for, i have you two!!! hehehe i know, i know, im sad...i need more kids that will sort me out, honest..babies and more babies then i wont be out of place, mine dont wanna sing and dance any more and that used to be out song!! at least no one saw me so i didnt scare anyone!!..lol..awwww bb youll have to save all them things baby you come across in the attic....it will be your turn soon...i kept some writing books from when mine started school and when i look at there writing etc it makes me fill up now...and a toy each from when they were little too..keep hold of them shoes. aww bless. ops bb united has scored..sorrrryyyy. still time yet!! steve got the radio on he didnt end up going his mums after all. barbara youll have to keep hold of some of your stuff you dont want and put it on ebay when youve settled in...might aswell get some money back for them!! a fish tank eh?? thats the only thing i kill!!! out of all the animals ive had and believe me ive had some..lol..if its not got legs or fur i kill them..lol..never had any luck with fish they are so delicate...what about cricket barbara!!! i dont watch it but steve said they they had won 1!! wow 1!! hehehe.. well i better go now ive gotta wash up yet : ( love to all. becky.xxxx
  • Options
    Just thought I would get online before Waking the dead. Was just about to try and send you all a picture of my little darlings using the email button but I couldnt add a photo. Maybe I am being a bit silly.Barbara, I do agree with the new house baby thing, it sort of worked for me.Keeping my fingers crossed for you. You are all very brave with your pets. All we have got is fur real rabbits and puppys and kittens. Brilliant things that you dont need to feed. We also have a furby that speaks a lot of rubbish. We did think of getting a cat when we moved but both me and hubby have gone off the idea. Loft sorting- we did that and I must say most of it went to the dump or other homes, moving to a bigger house we should have more space but it is amazing how quickly a house fills up with rubbish. I keep thinking of going and making myself another chocholate brownie tray... It is sooo Yummie. Mother in law phoned earlier to see if we wanted to go up in march and visit hubbys cousin who has just had a baby. They live in Peterbourough so we would stay the night in atravel inn, she had found some for 15 pounds a night. What a bargain.. Chris might have to go to China with work though in march so we will have to wait and see when that happens. Tomorrow I am going down to Bournemouth for the day doing a bit of retail therapy. I am prob writing a lot of rubbish , I keep thinking of something to write then I forget it and I get myself in such a muddle. Barbara I would come and help you do some unpacking but Rebecca has got a different halfterm to Surrey, we have the week after which is a bit silly I cant meet up with any of my old friends. I will go to Woking soon though as I would like to see my workfriends new baby, she had her 3rd boy on new years day. Right I will leave you all in peace now. Take Care, Keeping my fingers crossed for you to Emma.

Anna
  • Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Blooming man U! Always cheating. If i could get hold of that diving girl Ronaldo, i'd slap her face for her!!!!!!!! Such a cheat! There's only Van Persie of Arsenal who is worse! Ah well, i am used to being cheated against Man U so i shouldnt be surprised. Nice of you to offer Anna, think you should change your half term so you can come and help!!!! Seriously, it you do come to Woking anytime let me know. We could meet up for a cuppa image Dont tell me what happened in Waking the dead coz i've taped it. Got to tape tomorrow night's as well so not sure when we will watch it. Might watch the first part tomorrow eve when John gets back from sorting out his cricket accounts before the AGM! Aww becky, the thought of your paint brush splatting everywhere makes me smile. Chitty chitty bang bang!!! lol. Sorry to hear you all had such fab Sunday lunches. We had that most traditional of Sunday lunches - take away pizza and chicken wings!!!! lol. We've done three more dump runs today so i couldnt be a&&ed to cook! Yes, less than a week to go and we'll be in! Cant quite believe it. Going to be a long week and i am so looking forward to next weekend! So glad i have got the week off afterwards. Nice long lay ins while John goes to work! He He He! Mind you, the thought of unpacking boxes doesnt fill me with joy image Must make a mental note that if i go away on my hols, i mustnt let Becky fish sit!!!! Dont want the little sweeties floating on the tank when we get back!!!! lol. Mmmmmmmmmmm Anna, when we meet up, please bring some chocolate brownies with you. It'll do my diet no good but my soul wonders!!!! Thanks for the kind words about the new house. We're hoping it will be for us too image Emma, how are you today hun? When is AF due? i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Awwwww Beth, back to work as i am taking time off. We just havent synchronised have we????? Ahh well, time for bed said Zebedee. Mel where are you? but more's to the point, how are you? Love you all you know. You are my sanity keeper and are becoming my bestest listeners image Lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx