Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Anna. Goodness our lives are similar! I used to play football. i played in goal for a ladies team for about 14 years, loved every second of it. Gave up when i thought i was getting too old and now just watch it. That's where we are different though, i am still very passionate about it. Watched the England under 21s last night draw with Spain. John was pleased because he is a Reading season ticket holder and Leroy Lita who is their star striker equalised last night for England. More than likely be watching the match tonight although it sounds a pretty ropey team that have been chosen. These friendlies are always all that anyway! Just ask becky what i'm like about football!!!!! lol. Must dash, my boss is hovering!!!! Hope to speak later, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Just taken Aarons nappie off.....Lets hope he doesnt do anything on my carpet.. He is really good with going on the toilet but I havent been brave enough to take the nappy off, carpet everywhere... I though must try sometime as Rebecca was pottytrained at 20 months. Barabara you see I used to be as in to football but when O/H plays football most day of the week then watches it every minute you soon go off it. He can sit and watch the skysports news channel which is soooo boring, they repeat everything 5 times.. We havent got skysports (Thank God so he cant watch it to much. I tend to support any team with a swedish player in and support sweden when we are beating england(it so winds Chris up) when england beat sweden I can take the piss out of my swedish family so I cant loose really..
    Must go I am cleaning milk stains off the carpet.. Oh my life is soo much fun.

Anna
  • Options
    lol Anna! well my life isnt that much better, i'm surrounded by total chaos!!! Well gang, have snuck on here quick while John goes and gets a take away (diet after move!!!!). Not sure when i will be back as the removal men are coming to pack up tomorrow and they may well take the computer so i'll be a bit stuck unless i go on my work laptop which i have at home. So just wanted to say, i'll miss you all for a few days but please keep things crossed (not everything for those ttc!!!!!!) lol and hope we arent moving in snow!!!!!! Take good care all of you and please have lots of cyber hugs and kisses. Speak soon, bluebird or barbara, whichever one you prefer!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    hi girls, sorry been really mental today and had to go to bed to catch up on some sleep it was gone 4 this morning and then a neighbors flippin dog was barking from 7:17 onwards....only got a couple of hours...oh girls i got a new pet steve brought it back for me today to cheer me up its a hamster oh it beautiful...just need some names for both boy or girl cos i never asked them what it was and i havent looked yet!! have you got anny ideas please. its mainly white with bits of brown on in little patches....id thought of smudge...but was hoping youll all come up with something...oh bb hurry back....yes it supose to be snowing everywhere tomorrow again isnt it i hope it stays alright for you. keep safe on your travels. oh anna it must be great having your little ones.. i so wish i could have a day with mine when they were that old again, just one last time then i can treasure it again...sommtimes feel like its never gonna happen again and maybe i should just say enough is enough but then that upsets me so i carry on again. beth hows things with you spud. hope your alright.. we'll miss you with you going away at the weekend : ( you cant go!!! you have to stay here and chat!!.lol..i bet your looking forward to seeing your family. oh barbara lol.i know what you mean about the snoring...it drives me insane some nights when im absolutly shattered cos ive not slept proper for days and then steves snoring for britian...lol..i can never be harsh cos it does upset him that im awake most of the night and he's not helping but yes sometimes i just have to get up and away from the noise cos if i dont im scared of giving him a slap out of fustration..lol...im going to tape him one night and play it back..lol..well im going now. thinking of you all. take care big hugs all round. becky xxxps post some names for me!! x x
  • Options
    Hi girls, thought I would just pop on before having a bath as its back to work for me tomorrow :\( BB just want to wish you all the best with the move hope it goes smoothly for you and be careful driving in the snow. Will miss chatting so please come back as soon as you can. Well girls its down to us to keep the board as busy as possible so that BB can catch up with everything that she has missed. Becky....a new hamster hey, not very good with the naming of pets but how about Fudge or Snowy??? Any good for you? Its not this weekend I am going home but next which will be the 17/02 and I return on the 20/02 so I am around for a another few days to bore you all silly!!! Emma.....you will find my say something nice entry under the hot topic forum. How are you doing today? Any signs of you being pg???? I hope there is but if there isnt there is always next month, you will just have to have more fun trying. Anna...how are you feeling today? I hope that you are still managing to take things easy. That was good that you had your daughter potty trained at 20 months do you think you will be successful with Aaron?? Has your hubby left for China yet? Mel....how are you doing, only two days to go remember you have to drop us a line to tell us how it went. Hope that you and the family are well. I know its short but really do need my bath not that I smell but because I need to unwind and get myself organised for work. Take care and big hugs to you all, Beth xxxx
  • Options
    Becky,
    Stay positive and keep going, it will happen again, it has to. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am not very good with hamster names I am afraid, will ask Rebecca when she wakes up tomorrow she has got a good imagination. Chris is watching the football so I am really bored, I think he thinks they can hear him as he keep telling them what to do... Silly man. We didnt get any snow here last time so I will see what happens tomorrow. I am taling my mother in law in to Salisbury shopping tomorrow, got a few birthday presents to get. I am getting better with my energy levels now and starting to catch up with housework and endless washing. Becky, you could always come down here and play with trains and barbies with me and the kids, I have got a spare bedroom........ And listen to silly songs, I am sure Rebecca will show you her disco moves.... I used to have a hamster when I was younger in sweden but I cant remember what it was called. My friends daughter has got a hamster that is called Stevie( maybe not so good for you) If I think of anything I will let you know.
    Beth, I hope you have a lovely time and fingers crossed for you....
    Barabara, Good Luck with house move and I hope you get busy trying..
    All the best.Take care
    Becky, I hope you sleep well tonight...
    Anna
  • Options
    How rude of me, I missed out Gems, how are you doing today? Drop us a line when you can will be good to hear from you. Take care Beth x
  • Options
    hi girls hope u r all feeling well. men can be right nightmares cant they when mine snores i pinch his nose it always works (for about 5 mins) bex i dont seem to be sleeping well either its so frustrating isnt it but im not too bothered at mo coz not back in work til monday (dreading it!) i hope i sleep better then. well girls im not blonde anymore i have dyed my hair plum it looks totally different it is like hers off emmerdale if u watch it jo i think shes called shes nobbin andy (sorry to be rude! lol) hope you have a nice time in sweden anna i love ice skating but it takes me a bit to get going i always fall. ive been skiing once work sent me there on a viewing trip thing now that is a nightmare! i cant even stand up but its funny though - going blackpool this weekend going pleasure beach the wristbands are only ??10pp for all the rides may aswell make the most of it coz i did pg test and its negative knew it wud be! prob for best at mo coz need things to heal up in there before i get pg again.i used to have a hamster and we called ours minne she was a girl i also had one when i was younger and she was called sueky and a friend of mine had a boy he was called hero so theres a few ideas for you bex. gonna have a egg custard now (i love them yum yum) and i think il make a brew do u want one bex? lol hope ur ok gems thinking of you hun! anytime you wanna talk just pop on ask any questions u want believe me ive asked loads and everyone on here has been great. hope ur ok beth hope you have a nice break. hope all goes well with the move bb and mel how u doing hun keep us updated wont u love to u all speak soon em xx
  • Options
    hi again girlies...thank you for your words of support you just get sick of all the worrying etc dont you and i feel like ill never end up with a baby at the end of it all so just give up now..but no worries.. keep going...oh id love to come to your house anna. are you making brownies???lol...ill sing an dance with the kids and i love barbie too!! hehehe. hope you enjoy your shoppin trip. do you know what you are buying then? emma.lol im try that next time holding his nose!!lol. i dont watch emmerdale or any soap for that matter lol..jo's 'whatin' andy????lol...only messin... no need to explain.lol. thats good 10quid pp for blackpool init? could do with a scream...blow all the cobwebs away... well natalie is going skiing soon wish i was going : ( i cant ice skate either steve took me when we first started going out years ago!!! (feels like it) i thought id be ok cos i was a wizz on wheels when i was younger spinin dancin
    going backwards oh i was the bee's knee's hehehe got on ice and went flying....no not threw the air on my arse...arh well...just didnt go again..lol. your hair sounds nice em. ive been a deep deep red before now so it just shows it as the light catches it. saying that ive been a few colours over the years esp when i was younger changed it like my socks.lol thanks for all your names ive thought of smudge too beth or daisy lol. milly tilly oh i dont flippin know....beth im sorry you have to go back to work tomorrow ill be thinking of you. be carefull in all the snow. and tell your boss ill cum up and duff him up if he gives you anymore jip!!!
    lol. im glad your not going to your mums just yet!. anna i also potty trained mine early natalie had just had her 2nd birthday so was pleased with that but all kids are different and have different speeds lol. well im going now reading ma book before bad. thinking of you all. take care luv becky.xxx
  • Options
    oh can i ask for some advice??? my brother rung tonight askin me what i would do....his next door neighbor is quite new, only been in since summer and he said they seem ok friendly etc got 2 lovely kids etc but recently he's heard the kids screaming so loudly and he said its really upsetting and he said its like she's dragging them upstairs with their hair or something and he doesnt know wether he should just do nothing or what????? he hasnt a clue. and its on his mind cos he said the screams sound bad. im at a loss also, kids dont normally scream like that for no reason surely?? what do you think??? what would you do?
  • Options
    hi all, how is everyone? the snow isnt too bad here whats it like where you are? its very cold though might stay in today and snuggle up with steve and watch some tv. well ive decided that the hamster is called 'molly'. sooty my cat is really excited he's runny round the living room having a mad half hour???? rolling round everywhere chasing his own shadow!!! mmm he's an old man???lol. we have wooden floors and he's sliding and crashing into everything...arh well. beth im thinking of you being back at work today. hope your back is holding up for you! youll have to give it a little rub here and there so your boss see's you!!! oh i gota go already cos steve has just shouted me! takecare talk soon becky.xx
  • Options
    im so dreading tomorrow its my 12 week scan and scans are not my favourite places not a place for good news for me very often i just feel like crying and hiding, its giving me a head ache just thinking about it im so desperate that it not going to be bad news again i dont know what i will do if it is i dont want to feel the hurt again x
  • Options
    Becky, thats a great name for your hamster, my niece is called Molly. She will be 1 when we are out in sweden and I havent seen her since June. What an awful situation your brother seems to be in. I know kids can be loud but they shouldnt scream like that. Rebecca tends to sing so that the hole neighbouhood can hear but thats a bit different.... It's difficult cus if it 's just her children being loud you don't want to get her in trouble. Yet if she is being horrible ...... I don't know what I would do in that situation...
    Anyway, we have no snow here, on my way to salisbury there was a bit on the fields but nothing much. I got Aaron some snowboots for sweden though, Rebecca still fits in her old ones I hope.... Also got some birthday presents for people... Rebecca has gone to her friends after school so it's just me and Aaron here until Chris picks Rebecca up.
    Don't really know what to do for dinner as we went to Pizza HUt for lunch.
    Faithlouise, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I really hope you will be ok...
    Becky, the brownies are in the oven....when are you coming.....Shall I book you in for the weekend???????
    Beth, Good Luck for work tomorrow, I hope your back is ok. I am still waiting to start my work so I am enjoying a few weeks off, not enjoying the lack of income as much but never mind.
    TAke Care
    Anna
  • Options
    becky i think that is awful about the kids screaming like that if it really is unusual then i would personally go round and just in a lighthearted way see whats going on at first sort of make a joke about it then they may think twice about what there neighbours can hear then if it kept carrying on i would probably report it. i have just had a nightmare i booked a hotel for the weekend last night on laterooms.com and looked at conf via e mail today and it sed i had booked it for 7 feb which was last nt so i called em up an they sed there is nothing they can do so basically i have lost my money i even told them the situation with me and explained i so needed this break due to whats happened and they still wudnt do a thing all i want them to do is amend the date i dont know how i booked the wrong date infact im 99% sure i didnt so it looks like im not going anywhere this weekend i am well pissed off and v upset now nothing seems to be going right for me at the mo i just feel like giving up on everything. x
  • Options
    hi girls, faithlouise aww you poor thing u must be worrying yourself something shameful...im sure id be the same. i cant remember all your history without looking back over the posts but im sure its your turn this time..what time are you going in? is your o/h or your mum going in with you? i bet you come out smiling and it will give you peace off mind too knowing that your both ok. try not to worry too much youll make yourself poorly and anytime you wanna chat we are all here for you, you must remember that! thanks for your advice on the screams its a difficullt one isnt it?..ive only just stopped crying now cos on the news they have just jailed the parents of a three yr old girl who they have beaten so badly and she was left to starve and they scalped her too, oh god im cring again...the bastards... 3 years old she was....3!!! they said she was nearly dead when they found her and her injuries where so bad and in so much pain that they had to knock her out just to take photos...the swines i know what id do the b........... if i ever got within an inch of them. im not a violet person and i hate it but god id kill them with my bare hands scumbags like them....social services again supose to be keeping an eye on her!!!! yes they have been calling round to visit and didnt know cos they hid her and said she was out!! and they just said oh right, ok!!! year right god they make me sick....oh im sorry girls...it just upsets me so much when i think of that tiny defenceless child being hurt and being let down by the people (ss) who are supost to protect her...why does it keep happening??? im sorry ill prob be upset for days now thinking about it...sorry to hear your bad news emma i bet your really disapointed, when your feeling low its like everything is going wrong but it will ease eventually..dont know when cos i feel like im still waiting myself!!!.lol.. but i know what you mean are you sure it wasnt them? and they are saying that it was you!...oh im sorry spud. you can come to annas with me!! we will book in there for the weekend and sing and dance with the kids!! and get anna to do loads of brownies!!! hows it going beth and bb???? melanie are you ok spud? thinking of you! x. well im going seeing to molly now : ) prop pop on later. talk soon. big hugs all round. becky xxx
  • Options
    Becky, I havent seen anything about that story but that is awful. It is discusting how some people treat children, they don't deserve to have them. Thank goodnewss they found her before it was to late....
    I better tidy up if you are all coming, i will put a tent up in the garden so I can put you all up. There is toys all over my floor ..... This morning when I came downstairs, all the toys and Rebecca and Aaron was in the laundry basket... How they managed to fit in I don't know.
    Emma, I am so sorry to hear about your plans being ruined. You could do with a break aswell, people have got no sympaty.. Hope it all gets sorted.
    I have better make some dinner now but if hubby lets me I will get on later.
    Take Care
    Anna
    Becky, I love your picture...
  • Options
    Hi everyone, god, it just took me ages to read through everyones messages, thank for all your concern, to Beth, yes it was recently that i m/c, well about a month ago now hopfully its starting to stop now, i gotta be honest im so gutted bout the whole thing but its even worse lying next to my partner in bed an not being able to start trying again yet, i read somewhere that your most fertile just after you m/c or give birth and im running out of uber fertile days!!!!!!!!! Very annoying!!!!!!!!! Oh well il just have to make him try harder wont i, he he!! Faithlousie, i hope everything goes well with your scan, il be thinking of you, let us all now how you get on. I haven heard that horrible story bout the little girl, thats so terrible, there really are some evil people on this world, and its such injustice that some of us lovely girlys are struggling to have children and people like that have got them and abuse them, i tell you what it makes me physically sick it really does. Love and luck to you all xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls, blimey the board has been busy tonight it has taken me ages to read through all the posts and I have had to make some notes so that I dont miss anyone out!!! Becky...tricky one about your borthers neighbours but I think I would do the same as what Emaa advised especially after reading your post about the 3 year old, I hadn't heard about it but it made me feel sick to read it. I just dont understand people like that it makes me soooooo angry :evil: You have decided to call you hamster Molly then, it sounds like she is being spoilt rotten already and you have only had her a day!!! I dont know about you but I treat my bunny like he is one of the family and I know I will be devestated if anything should happen to him. Faithlouise....just want to say that I hope all goes well with the scan tomorrow and I will be thinking of you. I hope that you are not going alone and that someone will be with you. Please let us know how you get on, if you need to talk you know where we are. Thinking of you. Emma....Oh honey you are going through it at the moment. I cant believe that the hotel will not help you out the miserable B*s*a*r*ds They could have least offered some of your money back. Sorry to hear that you got a bfn I was really hoping for some good news from you. Maybe you are right that its a blessing that its not happened as it will give your body some healing time. Anna....Good to hear from you and that your energy levels are coming back up but that doesnt mean you can over do things! Sounds like you had a good time shopping....I haven't been out shopping for ages mind you havent got the money to spend, its a shame you cant pay with buttons as I've got plenty of those!!! So we are all round to you this weekend then, make sure you have lots of brownies on offer!!!!! Gem....good to hear from you, you are sounding well considering its still early days for you. Please do not put pressure on yourself about falling pregnant again, maybe your hubby is still trying to come to terms with things and thats why he is not showing interest. As you know I had my m/c last July and I was in a right state where as hubby was upset but I never saw him cry. He was watching a film on sky the other evening and then disappeared to the kitchen, the film was quite sad and he said to me that night that he had finally managed to grieve for our loss.I dont know what I am trying to get at there but thought I would let you know anyway! BB....I know that you cant log on at the moment but I really hope all goes well with the house move tomorrow and Mel good luck with the scan I am sure that everything will be fine please let us know how you get on. Well we have escaped the snow where we are in Scotland but it is due to hit us on Sunday. Becky just want you to know that I love your picture. Take care one and all big hugs Beth xxxx
  • Options
    O.M.G i have just written an essay to put on here and somehow i have just lost it so il try again. bex thats a nice name molly i hope its def a girl! faithlouise not spoken to u b4 hun but my thoughts are with u i wud be exactly the same as u i wud be worried sick but try and relax because wot will be will be my fingers are crossed make sure u let us know how u get on and mel let us know how u get on also. thats interesting gem about u being more fertile just after a m/c wonder why that is? better get going then lol! dont worry hun bout ur o/h not feeling upto yet my o/h is just the same but i always get my own way! sometimes we have to be a little bit more forward then we wud like to be. beth my o/h again is just like urs he finds it hard showing his feelings i think they hold their feelings in and it takes them longer to come to terms with things but that is a positive sign about ur o/h finally coming to terms with ur loss it makes it easier to move on. i think im doing quite well but i feel angry all the time i hope this is a normal emotion i am experiencing did any of you feel angry? even though i did a pg test and it was neg i feel there is still a chance i am pg coz it maybe too early for the pg test to detect the hormones coz my nipples are quite sore like they were when i found out i woz pg last tme so i fink il do anova test nearer the time to my period which is end of feb. anna make sure you do them brownies mmm! for when we come to stay cant wait sounds gud fun. bb hope the move is gong well. i am still v pissed off bout the hotel trying to rip us off but i wont let them get away with it dont no about u but after the m/c it has made me a much stronger person i will not take anymore shit from anyone it puts life for me into a different perspective(oooh thats intelligent for me lol!) i just wont let anyone walk all over me anymore and i will get my money back if its the last thing i do! i think il finish on that note and get a glass of rose wine before i go to bed luv to u all sweet dreams em xx
  • Options
    well scan is today at 2 since i have woke up i have felt so sick and cant stop crying im so worried