Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Hi All My little boy has finally stopped being sick thank goodness.So we are just having a lazy saturday with him cuddled up on the sofa with his duvet watching thomas the tank engine dvds!!.Beth so glad that your doctor was able to put your mind at rest with the flying it is so difficult when you just don't know what is going to happen each month.I really have my fingers crossed for you and everyone else of course.Sorry if I upset you with my scan pic or becky or bb I did wake up this morning thinking I hope you don't think I am thoughtless cause I really do think about all your feelings and I know how hard it is to want a baby so much.beth how has being back at work been for you I hope your back is better now.I hope you enjoy your weekend away.Becky thanks again for your e-mail last nite.BB hope the house move went ok look forward to the update.Take care everyone on the site .xx melaniexx
  • Options
    hi all beth we have done the deed! lol twice since the m/c and it hurt both times it is really hard to enjoy at the moment it is so frustrating but hey im sure it will get easier when will you find out if ur pg again hun? fingers crossed for you. mel glad ur little boy has stop being sick how old is he? is he looking forward to having a brother or sister? think il just do some cleaning today as usual and not sure what i want for tea tnite any ideas girls what u lot having? cant believe ive got to go back to work monday i am so not looking forward to that. the midnight feast sounds a gud idea beth we def need the chocolate brownies and the apple crumble that anna makes and def some wine and cd's so we can have a wiggle too then after a few i will sing for you all lol bb hope ur ok hun and hope ur enjoying ur new home. faithlouise hope ur feeling more relaxed and gem how u doing chic keep us updated remember we're all here to help hows molly bex she had a go of her wheel yet (orrr bless) my doggies are still poorly think they got kennel cough from when they stayed at the kennels when we went for that weekend away. anyway gonna get somet to eat im starvin speak to u all soon take care em xx
  • Options
    hi everyone. mel, stop worrying we know that you a thoughtful person and dont wanna upset us, and you havent its nice too be able to share it with you it was tears of happiness not cos youve been horrible.lol. we want you to share it with us we asked you to tell us about it etc so its our fault if we get upset or anything, so plz dont worry!!!!. im glad you little lad is getting over the worse poor lil luv. thanks for you all asking about molly! lol yes she worked out how to run on the wheel last night bit by bit you could tell she loved it cos by the end of the night she wouldnt get off it.just kept runnin round an round...lol...emma dont know why it should be hurting other than like beth said maybe your a little tense might be a little dry too? this hasnt happened to me so havent got anything to work on sorry youll just have to try and relax a little i think spud get him to massage you or something as part of all your love making. oh beth i know which film your on about ive seen it advertise on the tv youll have to let us know how it is....back in one min x
  • Options
    bk now sorry about that.. lol. i dont do bond films either too over rated for me lol. but i supose they are more for men and its got everything they want in their dream world...lol. what a plie of c... lol. well natalies gone now : ( i had my orders this morning cos she didnt want me showing her up in front of her mates lol.. no big bear hugs, no tears, no kisses, dont go on about seat belts or losing money she knows not to wonder off or talk to strangers lol..kids im not going to see her for a week!!..she melted in the end i got a big hug ahhh then she wouldnt look at me proper after that cos i know she wouldnt of wanted to fill up or anything lol. she loves me really : ) i stayed to wave off the coach with a load of other mums..hehehe bloody freezing i was was, stood outside for 3 quarters of an hour in total its flippin cold here but at leased theres no snow. well i better go and start tea. before tv comes on! take care everyone talk later! hugs becky xx
  • Options
    Hi All Hi Becky thanks for your reply it has made me feel a bit better.Glad your little hammy is getting used to her wheel.Emma I think its only natural that the 1st few times are a bit difficult after what you have been through.I think beckys idea of a massage is a good one.After my m/c it was like yes I wanted to try again but also a bit wary as I was scared of going through all of it again.Im sure with time it will feel better.Emma we are having a chicken and veg stirfry tonite if that helps with crispy seaweed and prawn crackers all cooked by hubby.Its about the only thing he does cook though bless him.He has got a bit better recently I think with me being poorly on and off this year he has had to learn fast.Well I better go I am in the middle of clearing out the study of all the junk and paper work we seem to collect.Hope you all have a nice sat evening.bye for now.xx

[Modified by: melanie M on February 10, 2007 04:44 PM]
  • Options
    hi all thanks for the advice the massage thing sounds great think we ll try that! i was so upset before coz my o/h got up in a mood and i sed to him plz change ur mood ur doin my head in and he sed well i had a dream that has upset me he sed he saw our new born baby in the hospital and she opened her eyes they were big bright blue eyes and he sed he shouted the nurses and sed look shes breathing now she is ok. - so not sure what this dream may mean but i sed to him that it is a lovely dream and it might be a gud sign he was so upset which made me upset so i just hugged him. mel that sounds nice wot ur having for tea we cant be bovad cooking so we're gonna get a takeaway. bex im sure it will go really quick and ur natalie will be back sooner than u think try and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet if u can hun anyway think il av a glass of wine try and chill out and think il order mi takeaway av a gud night girls luv to u all em xx
  • Options
    Goodness me you have all been busy. I have just been tidying up all day.Well we took Rebecca to ballet first and when she was there took Aaron to have his haircut, he sat soo still, I think he was abit scared of the hairdresser.
    Mel I am glad your boy is better, I think mine is coming down with something now. It must be going around. He fell asleep on me tonight.
    Becky, so Natalie has gone for a whole week, I am sure she will be fine she is your daughter afterall.
    Have you heard that the evil cow that did that thing to her daughter is pregnant!!! They are taking it away as soon as it is born.
    Beth, I went to bed early, James Bond was just to much for me. When are you going down to see your family? We are going to sweden on friday from heathrow.
    Emma, It didnt hurt for me either so I have gto no advice to give..
    Have not made any pudding yet, any ideas?
    Had lasange for dinner with spinach in as I have heard is good for your eyesight and mine is rubbish, without my lenses or glasses I am halfblind.
    Take care everyone
    Speak to you soon
    Anna
  • Options
    Mel....just wanted to let you know like Becky my tears were happiness not sadness and I am so glad that you are sharing your pregnancy with us so please dont feel bad about sending the scan picyure. Good to hear your little boy is feeling better, it must be heartbreaking seeing your child be poorly knowing there is nothing you can do to help. Your dinner sounded lovely hope you enjoyed it was goinna come round myself for a helping!! I had an omlette which was nice hubby made it so it tasted better! So you have been clearing our paperwork....I done the same last week while I was off and came across bank statments from 2003!!!! Becky....so pleased that Molly has learnt how to use her wheel bless her! So you managed to get a hug out of Natalie this morning I thought you would. I bet the house is quite at the moment...make the most of it because the week is sure to go quick. How is Steve....hope is doing well. Emma...I think a massage would do you a world of good help you to take away the strains and stresses that you have gone through. Did you enjoy your takeaway....you cant beat them. We had one last night its called a "munchie box" and you get chiken pakora, vegtable pakora, mushroom pakora, onion rings. donor kebab meat, chips, salad and sauce and a can of full fat coke all for ??5.50 I tell you its the best but not good for my diet!!! I think I am gonna have to start again on Monday but I really need to knuckle down and I will have to incorparte the exercise! Anna....you too have had a tidy up day then, hope you managed to get it all done. Did you enjoy your early night.....at least you had the bed to yourself for a while, you cant beat that being able to sprawl out! Did you decide on your dessert? Faithlouise how are you doing today? Well we went to see the film and it was really ggod, I would recommend you seeing it. I would say its a definite chick flick but having said that Matt really enjoyed it.....his femine side has come out again!!! Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, take care and speak soon. Beth x
  • Options
    HI everyone, sorry i didn come on sooner, i ve had a hard day, feeling a bit depressed an couldn be bothered to get out of bed, i know wallowing wont make me feel any better but i just couldn face the world, or the snow come to think of it, too bloody cold!!!!!!!!!! Faithlouise im so pleased for you, i really am, and Mel im really happy for you too, your story gives me hope so im uber excited for you, ema, thank you for thinking of me, it rwally is lovely having you all to come back to, oh and some good news amid the depression, i ve stopped bleeding, still cramping quite a bit, but im hoping that will settle in next few days and hopefully we can start trying again, its not too soon to be trying 4 weeks after a m/c is it? I just wanted to say to Emma also, i know you resolved the issue and spoke to the others bout it but i think being angry is all part of the process. Im very angry that this has happened, i am slightly worried however that im going to become bitter, its odd cuz i really honestly am so pleased for those of you who have caught, think they ve caught and who will catch soon but when people in my circle of friends are teling me happily that they are having babies (people who quite honestly dont really want it, aren in great positions in their lives to raise children (aka - under 18) and who are only interested in buying the pram and getting attention for their bump) i just get so jealous and angry that its them and not me, it scares me sometime the contempt i can feel towards them and these people are my friends! I feel like im going mad, im sorry and please believe me when i say that i am so pleased for those of you who are experiencing the joy we all enevitably want (a child) but i feel like im an evil person, and im not usually like this, Im training as a counsellor (can you believe - ha im so screwed up!) and to be feeling this way to other people is not natural at all for me, im in love with all people even the bad hold something good in them, thats what i ve always believed anyway, but im contradicting my own theory at the moment, sorry to rant on for so long, and i hope i haven offended anyone or upset anyone, Thank you for listening, Love to you all Gems xx
  • Options
    gemski you sound really down, dont!! keep smiling your right all people hve good in them and if you believe this youll be a better person.im on line for a bit if you want to chat image
  • Options
    bluebird i came on to say hi and thanks for the birthday hug for my little monster , she had a great day but has been horrible all week, hows the house move and the packing ??????
  • Options
    hi all..blimey its been busy on here to night! hi honeymummy hows things? mel that sounds great to have cooked for you give him a pat on the back!! steve cooked me egg and chips once i told him it was nice..hehehe at least he tried. aww gem...i so know how you feel if i didnt have to look after steve and the others i could quite easerly stay in bed and never get out i have to drag myself out most days but we have to we have to keep going and keep smiling even if its hard work its still early days for you yet but it does get easyier it just takes time i know the winter weather isnt helping anyone is it? im sick of it myself and its always nice and warm in bed.lol. and its dark and wet or snowy...roll on summer. i saw an old friend who i went to school with today while i was waiting for natalie in the car (she had just popped in the shop for a mag to read on the coach) anyway she was heavily pregnant and she was waving her head off at me from the pathway and i thought to myself its a good job i couldnt speak to her cos i knew id prob wouldnt last the conversation without fillin up and making her feel bad and she looked really happy and healthy. arh well i dont know why i told you that cos theres nothing to say really but its done now.lol. gem everything you are feeling is natural honest it still comes and goes with me now its all apart of the healing and life and youll make a great counsellor people who have experianced more have a better understanding of situations which people are suffering from right from the heart and it take that aswell as having a brain...(hope you know what i mean im struggling to get it across in typing and i dont want to offend you) and i think your being a little hard on yourself its early days yet and all this is normal and you have to allow yourself this time for all these emotions in order to move on everyone is different some are worse than others some take longer than others but what ever it might be then its ok cos that person needs to work through whatever it is sorry can anyone understand any of that? lol god i cant put things in to words some times and it drives me daft...sorry.lol..its the same for you too emma, just give yourself time. anytime you want to rant then its ok just let it all out and we'll all do our best to help in whatever way we can! anna thats terrible news i hadnt heard that!! the evil b.... god theres something wrong with this world...id bloody make sure she couldnt have anymore!!! grrrrrr. i dont know what you mean y she'll be ok cos she's my daughter but thanks anyway lol. i hope so ive had a couple of txt like when she was on the ferry sayinng it great!!lol..and i thought oh bloody hell i never thought to mention about that ''no messing around near the edge!!''etc....lol. so i was panicing then lol..but she's txt since so she ok. blimey beth thats great for 5.50!! dont think steve would eat it though..he likes plain stuff so id have to eat it all!! glad you enjoyed your film i must say i never fancied it but i might give it ago now. barbara hows it going? hope everything is running as expected for you. hope to hear from you soon. well im going reading my book now. they have just met to make mad passionate love in the graveyard!!! so i wanna get back to it!!!lol..hope i havent left anyone out sorry if i have, thinking of you all hugs to you all becky xxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls gem you havent offended anyone it is quite normal to feel like you do i feel just the same in fact i thought it was just me but i find out it is part of the healing process i think our situations are pretty similar coz i too have pcos and it took us ages to actually get preg then for us to have a m/c i think it just makes it that bit more difficult to deal wiv coz i dont know about u but i just worry if it will take ages again to catch and then i worry i will av anova m/c coz like i sed before unfortunately it is more common for women with pcos to m/c ive been reading up on it and basically it says we need to do plenty of excercise and eat healthy cut out carbs and sweet stuff you know the things we love lol and this will balance the hormones also ive been reading vitamin e is proven to limit m/c so hope this bit of info helps oh and girls your most likely to catch again if you actually enjoy sex so we better train our fellas a bit more and get them to do stuff we really enjoy wink wink. (i dont actually know why i put wink wink but u know what i mean) bex ur book sounds exciting that will work to get you going lol hope ur all ok better go bed now im knackered sweet dreams everyone luv and hugs em xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone.
    I hope you are all having a nice relaxin sunday. I am in the middle of cooking my sunday roast so I thought I would come on here quickly.
    Becky, I have just send you an email, I hope it works , it prob makes no sense...
    Gemma, I am sorry to hear you are feeiling angry, I hope you feel better soon.
    Beth, that food sounds great and cheap, I will have to go to scotland I think. I have not been very far north. Just been to Peterbourough and Birmingham. One day I will go further north.
    Barbara, I hope the move went well.
    Emma, I hope you are ok to.
    Must go now as in laws are coming soon, they only live up the road....
    Take Care
    Anna
  • Options
    Hi girls, just thought I would pop on to see how everyone is. Anna...hope you had a lovel sunday dinner what was the desert......you never mentioned. If it was something like a crumble you had better of saved us all some!!!! Havent had dinner yet I am going to cook chicken breasts in a sauce and boil up some brown rice and for dessert we have got a chocolate trifle. So much for my diet.....I weighed myself this morning and the 2lb that I lost last week I put on!!!! Never mind start again tomorrow and will try my best to stick with it. Becky.....Glad that you got a couple of text from Natalie must have been reasuring that she is ok. How is little Molly, still using her wheel? Emma and Gem what you are experiencing is normal you just need to give yourself some time and dont feel guilty for the way you are feeling. Well I hope you other girls are ok, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and speak soon. Beth
  • Options
    hi girls, hows everyone doing? we are only having potatoe pie today (stew with a crust!lol) i cant be bothered i havent stopped today the sun does things to me and i end up cleaning all over the place.lol. up and down. thanks for my email anna i havent seen it yet ill have a look when im done on here cos the pc was turned off before i came right on here. both your dinners sound nice girls i wouldnt know which one to eat its a good job i dont have to pick!!..lol..i took a pic of molly on her wheel last nite i thought id send you all one when i get round to it! hehehe oh she's sweet i took her in the kitchen last night to see what food she'd like to nibble on we ended up with alsorts currents biscuits cerial crackkers brown and normal and a couple of suger puffs.lol. she had one stuck under her arm while she was trying to run on her wheel and she gad to stop and tried washing it off then it stuck to her chest lol. so she tried again when she finally got it off she just threw it over her shoulder out of the way and carried on running.lol.(i took it out after that) anyway..i dont wanna bore you with my childness.hehehe....before i came on here last night i washed my hair and had a wash etc put cream on etc and put my pj's on and came and said hi to you all...at this time i was starting to feel itchy tingling stinging but was trying not to let it bothere me cos i have funny skin anyway and thought something mustnt of agreed with me...by yhe time id got to the mirror my head and face was like a beetroot and was killing me!!! it must of been something i put on! feeling like my head/face was on fire i had to go and have a shower and wash my hair again to try and get it off me what ever it was i used...god it was sore, it did calm down slighty after but didnt get much sleep its still sore and stinging today although not half as red and blotchy feels like my head/face is still on fire and its stinging like billyo..trouble is i dont really know what caused it!eee it better be sorted for tomorrow cos we have to go out!!. well girls i gotta go and check my oven so ill prob chat to you all after sometime. luv ya loads bex.xxthinking of you all.
  • Options
    hi girls that sounds awful bex hope ur better soon its prob the cream u put on av u used it before? we ve just been out for a meal it was really nice really wanted a pud fancied chocolate fudge cake but was too full to fit anymore in but ive been bk ome now for 2 hrs and i wish i had the cake i might go back and get it he he he decided i am gonna stop drinking now incase we get pg it will be difficult coz i like a glass of wine afta work afta a stressful day i am not looking forward to that tomoz but i have to pay the bils oh i wish my o/h was rich but we cant have it all can we he is gud looking so cant complain. ur molly sounds so cute bex. how u all doing girls wot u bin upto today? hope i sleep tonight any tips girls on getting to sleep? anyway gonna watch tv for a bit prob be on later to see wot u all bin upto (im a nosey cow rnt i) hope ur all feeling ok speak later emxx
  • Options
    hi all. em. god im bored..steve watchin top gear and before that corrie so ive strighten my hair now with nothing on it as my head and face is still sore and then i thought id come on here and see you all...where are you all? dont your fellas watch top gear???lol. what did you have for your meal emma? i think im gona get steve to take me for one this week some time cant say valentine cos im cooking him a meal got the steak in the freezer..the fudge cake sounds lovely its nice to have something sweet after a meal isnt it? or is that my sweet tooth? oh emma will have to leave the sleeping tips to the others cos im the last person who can help there!!.lol. im always up most the nite.hehehe. ill be thinking of you tomorrow with your first day back in work..hope it isnt too bad for you and goes quickly where do you work if you dont mind me askin that is, (you dont have to tell). its wise givin up the wine if your ttc...ill drink for you to!!.lol..god ill be sozzled in a bit im drinking for beth and for bb and for melanie now you to!!lol..after one and im anybodys... l.m.a.o. only messing only one man for me! and keeno and ... jokin! anna i cant be that good cos no one listens to me!!.. it goes in one ear and out the other at home ...mums are always moanin arent they? they dont know what they are going on about!! and have never been young..lol..ive been old and past it all my life me!! kids...right well im just chattin on now so ill leave you in peace. thinking of you all. tc hugs becky xxxx
  • Options
    hi bex where is eveyone tnite probably ttc lol enjoy girls enjoy remember wot i told ya ur more likely to catch if u enjoy! bex i work in travel i am now an assistant manager i was a manager a few months ago but i got demoted the b******s it does have its perks i do get cheap hols think im in need of one so think one of the first things il do tomoz is look for a holiday for myself will miss u all in the day coz il be working hard but il pop on at night to see how ur all doing. im bored too bex my fella is watchin top gear how boring is that - i had chicken with bacon and cheese on top it comes with bbq sauce salad and chips yum yum did u enjoy ur tea? im now on a nice cup of tea wud prefer a glass of wine so pour one for me bex i can have a cyber drink cant i he he he do u work bex? i cant remeber if u sed already if u do wot do u do? right im gonna have a surf now il try and refrain from the miscarriage sites and ttc sites im driving myself mad with it all but i just cant help it my head is mashed with all the dont do this do do that it just doesnt make sense does it coz theres young girls out there avin kids left right and centre and they do drugs drink loads etc etc it just doesnt seem fair - moaning again rnt i right il love ya an leave ya for a bit c ya soon luv em xx
  • Options
    Just written loads and lost it.......
    I will start again.
    Becky, I forgot to explain photos, The first one is Aaron helping himself to cheerios.. The other two I am sure you can guess...
    I hope your face is better.
    Chris played football today and has come back limping...he says his groin hurts aswell, he had better not damaged anything else/....
    Beth, mother in law said she would bring pudding and turned up with icecream, she must have worked hard buying that and I cooked roast for them...
    Had a blond moment though, made my yorkshires , made batter put in fridge for 2 hours cooked them, perfect..put in warmer draw before serving dinner up..Forgot the, remebered after dinner.......I am so silly.
    Emma, good luck at work tomorrow, can I come and buy a holiday aswell, that is if you can pay using monopoly money...
    I stopped drinking when I had the kids so someone else will have to have my drinks aswell..
    Sleeping, sorry no advice to give, I am either woken up by kids, snoring husbands, rain or something else.
    I have started packing for sweden will prob finish on thursday night... Why be prepared.. I have got to go and clean my kitchen floor but I will try and pop on later again.
    TAke Care
    Anna