Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• Options

I would love a juicer, to make staying healthy so much easier, just like the Nutribullet Graphite Blender set. They say this extracts maximum nutrition, produces fantastic flavour combinations and pulverises skin, nuts, seeds and fibre to leave no lumps. It also looks good!

• Options

I bought the Lakeland heated airer a year ago and it's the best product ever. I have no tumble drier and it's expensive anyway to run one, this is far cheaper, costs pennies to run and dries our clothes in no time at all through autumn and winter.  brilliant, really recommend to everyone 

• Options

I wouldn't be without my Lakeland Free Standing Oven Thermometer - far more accurate! I also love the Grill Pads and Oven Liners as they make life much easier when you hat cleaning like I do image

• Options

The Kanguru super soft luxury throw would be a life-changing purchase for me - I always sit on the sofa in the winter evenings with goose bumps as the cold weather sets in - this would make me feel like I am under a snuggly duvet - and I can watch TV or read a book at the same time!!! 

• Options

The non-stick baking tray liners have changed my life as I always used to ruin trays with burnt on food but now it's just the liner to clean which is always super easy!

• Options

It would have to be a nutribullet. I have lusted after one of these for soooo long! I could make my family healthy smoothies .fantastic! 

• Options

I havent purchased from lakeland before but was bought a fantastic kettle from here.

• Options

I love their Oxo Good Grips Storage Jars.  I am slowly replacing all my old ones for these - they are air tight, easy to open and look great.

• Options

A jarkey for opening stubborn jars

• Options

Those green bags that keep your veggies fresh. I use these all the time they have saved me a fortune as I never throw away mouldy veggies anymore

• Options

I love your sensor bin. As a busy home cook i'm back and forth to the bin with my hands full and therefore this has made a massive difference

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/25323/simplehuman-Touch-Free-Sensor-Kitchen-Waste-Bin---Silver-45L

• Options

Since I have been using the mesh zipped laundry bags I have never lost another sock or snagged my delicates!! Brilliant buy, how did I ever manage before?!

• Options

I love their knives but as of yet I don't own my own set

• Options

It would have to be the Nutribullet! I absolutely love smoothies and I've heard amazing things about this so it would be fantastic to have one image

• Options

The Lakeland Compact 1LB Daily Loaf Bread Maker!  We use it every day!  It's lovely to have fresh bread everyday especially with a growing family.  We could not do without it.

• Options

The Lakeland Compact 1LB Daily Loaf Bread Maker!  We use it every day!  It's lovely to have fresh bread everyday especially with a growing family.  We could not do without it.image

• Options

With winter coming I am going to buy a Dry Soon Heated Airer. My friend's mum has one and I was just so impressed with it. I don't want the expense of tumble drying all the time and don't have much room for washing to be hanging around the house for days so this seems the ideal solution.

• Options

My slow cooker! I use it all the time, I cook a lot with beans and lentils being veggie so its so nice to be able to cook a gorgeous hearty bean soup so quickly during the week after work! 

• Options

i bought my sage heston juicer and its fanntastic i use it every week and looks great on my bench top

• Options

many things I've bought over the years but a couple of items l use regularly, the non stick tray liners, they are great when I'm baking cakes and a find for those stressful security checks at airports the 20x18 cm ziplock bags to put the liquids in.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions