Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell LighterLife the sh-don’t-tell-anyone eating habits you picked up since having kids: £200 to win

Replies

• Options
    I am so busy feeding my boy Charlie 3 I usually skip lunch and eat his crusts or leftovers as he's so fussy 
  • Options
    hiding in the kitchen so i dont have to share hahaha !
  • Options
    Hiding sweet treats like chocolate and biscuits to eat in the evening so that I don't have to share!
  • Options
    My bad habit is cooking too much.Although the meals we cook are healthy and balanced ,my problem is serving too larger serving , and then not eating till full but eating till plate is cleared.This is why I feel a diet plan like lighter life would suit me as it is calorie counted and includes the riggt balance of nutrients 
  • Options
    I automatically cut my sandwiches into 4 triangles now! It gets laughs out of the staff at work! 
  • Options
    Probably making too much food for the evening meal and over indulging instead of freezing or saving for later
  • Options
    its the waste not want not - finishig my daughter tea - argh naughty habbits
  • Options
    hiding in the kitchen and scoffing chocolate while I'm clearing up 
  • Options
    eating food that has already been licked or squidged by their hands urgh
  • Options
    I'm another who learned early on to hide sweeties and chocolate until after my son's bedtime!
  • Options
    Hubby's sweet tooth is my killer! I don't generally touch sweet foods but he does and likes to share!
  • Options
    Sometimes I eat chocolate whilst hiding my head in the cupboard... So shameful
  • Options
    Eating too quickly - habit formed when they were babies and didn't want my food to go cold/whilst they slept. Still am wolfing down years later! :/
  • Options
    Eating my daughter's leftover dinner is a naughty habit that I have picked up!
  • Options
    When giving her snacks, be that crisps or sweets or anything, before I give her the packet, I always grab a few myself and say "Mummy just has to check they're OK for you to eat"  LOL - does anyone else do this, or is it just me, I feel so sneaky but find it hilarious she believes me.  I wonder how much longer I can get away with it for? 
  • Options

I think my most shameful habit is buying ‘Kids’ food in the supermarket and eating most of it myself. Full fat yogurts, snack size chocolate and Billy Bear hams never last as long as they should. No wonder I’m about 9 stone over weight.
    #INeedYouLighterLife

• Options
    I'm terrible for not practising what I preach! I give my children fruit and then hide in the kitchen with the chocolate biscuits! 
  • Options
    I hide chocolate in the salad drawer in the fridge, the kids never look there!
    I've also been known to lock myself in the toilet to eat chocolate! 
  • Options
    When I haven't preplanned my lunch, I end up eating about 6 packets of crisps instead!
  • Options
    Eating my meal whilst breastfeeding my youngest!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions