Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell LighterLife the sh-don’t-tell-anyone eating habits you picked up since having kids: £200 to win

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Aug 21, 2019 9:17AM in Sponsored discussions

Hello.

LighterLife Fast have developed a diet plan that they reckon makes weight loss easy, and that the diet works around your lifestyle, not you working around it, with no foods being banned! 

LighterLife Fast would love you to spill the beans on all the sh-don’t-tell-anyone eating habits, you’ve picked up since having kids. From making a few extra fishfingers ‘just in case’, to hoovering up the leftovers from your child’s plate, possibly while standing over the bin, LighterLife Fast would love to hear you fess up to your food stories. 

To be in with a chance of winning, please scroll to the text box at the bottom of this thread, and tell LighterLife Fast all about the zany eating habits you’ve picked up since having kids, and you could win a £200 Amazon voucher or 1 of 10 LighterLife Fast kick-off kits worth £28.99 for sharing! 

Everyone who posts (and answers the question fully) will be entered into a prize draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher or 1 of 10 LighterLife Fast kick-off kits worth £28.99.

We'll keep this thread open until 17/09/19, and we'll announce the winners name a few days later.

This discussion is sponsored by LighterLife Fast. The LighterLife Fast Philosophy Plan is a diet that works around you, to help you get back in balance. Please note that comments and pictures you post here may be used by LighterLife Fast in future marketing and advertising material. See full Ts & Cs here. 

Replies

• I think my most shameful habit is quickly scoffing down some chocolate or a cookie around the corner from my kids because even though I feel like I need the sugary pick me up I don't want my kids to see it and ask for it.
  • Oh far too many! 😟
    I deliberately make extra, so I can nab a few as they come out of the oven, and their leftovers don't really get 'left' if I'm around! 🙈
    And yet I wonder where my extra lbs come from! 🧐🤫
  • My son is just starting on solids but already is giving me the puppy dog eyes when I have something he doesn't. So I imagine I am going to develop a secret snacking habit in order to avoid the eyes! 
  • My son doesn’t leave anything for me, so I’ve resorted to eating any bits he drops on the floor!!! (The floor is clean, promise!) 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • When the children are not there I eat their lollies
  • “One bite for you, one bite for me.” This is how treats go down in our house usually. I suppose it teaches them how to share? 🙈
  • Eating breakfast cereal at night, when they’re finally asleep
  • Eating junk during cooking meals,as my kids not allowed in kitchen while I am preparing food
  • I always cut the crusts off my sandwiches too!!!
  • Eating chocolate whilst cooking the tea :D 
  • Leftover sandwich crusts are now my main source of nutrition. That and a crafty spoon of Nutella from the jar 🙈
  • I always make for the biscuits first and have learnt to fit a whole one into my mouth so nobody knows and there are no secret crumbs. I have been known to put my sons chocolate away for him and then eat it before he gets a chance! 
  • I sadly finish off the kids left overs
  • i got a taste for mini milk lollies, they are really low cal and a great after dinner treat
  • I enjoy eating alphabet spaghetti as much, if not more than the kids and I prob try harder than them to make a word out of the letters! 
  • I delve into the children’s sweetie treat pot from time to time, when I get the urge.
  • I love the Organix Goodies cereal bars that are meant for children
  • Hiding chocolate in my bedroom so the kids can't find it!
  • Mine has to be eating the kids easter eggs when they're in bed asleep.  Trying to quietly open the wrapping and stuffing my face with chocolate!!
  • Annoyingly waking up early. Can't have a lie in now I automatically wake up! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions