Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

Replies

• Options
    It HAS to be the washing putting itself away after it has dried! The worst job ever in a busy family where the washing machine is on so often! If I get to be cheeky it would also iron itself too but hey I don’t want to be too greedy!! 
  • Options
    That the playroom automatically tidied itself at the end of the day 🙌🙌
  • Options
    I wish the time would slow down so I don’t miss any smile and I would have more energy to manage everything calmly and with a smile 
  • Options
    I definitely wish breakfast, lunch and dinner would automatically be cooked. That would just be a life saver. 
  • Options
    I wish bottles would wash themselves! Feel like im constantly stood at the sink! (With 2 babies under my feet) 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
  • Options
    I wish dinner would cook itself to suit each family member's individual tastes. No more cooking 2 different meals for my fussy eaters 
  • Options
    I wish every time my kids got ill I could take it away instantly! 
  • Options
    I wish the laundry would be put away straight away. I spend way too much time sorting it and putting it away 
  • Options
    Ooh I wish lots of things happened automatically 😁 the house to clean its self would probably be the most beneficial so we have more time for the important things in life 😜 ps I love HP instant ink, it's so easy to use and saves us a fortune 🤑
  • Options
    I wish my water bottle and snack trolley would fill itself up. 
  • Options
    I would love meals to be automatically cooked for us as that is one task I hate doing on a daily basis! 
  • Options
    A self cleaning house would be amazing
  • Options
    I wish someone would fold and put away the mountains of washing 
  • Options
    I absolutely wish all nappies would automatically change themselves, it would save the back breaking tantrums and trying to tackle a pro wrestler in the making. 
  • Options
    I wish the clothes would wash, dry and put themselves away! 
  • Options
    I wish clothes would wash, dry and put themselves away. Also for my sons nappy to change itself, fighting battle every time 😂
  • Options
    If the clean laundry would just put its self away I would be forever grateful!🤣
  • Options
    I wish the dishes would wash themselves and climb back into the cupboards!
    or that dummies could pop themselves back into the cot at 2am to save hunting them out half asleep. 
  • Options
    I wish a lovely healthy dinner would cook itself. Wouldn't hurt if it laid the table too. 
  • Options
    I wish dinner would prep and Cook itself, would save me so much time and stress!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions