Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

Replies

• Options
    I wish the clothes would put themselves away when clean 
  • Options
    I wish siblings could just like each other all of the time. I have a 15 year old who will not be around my 7 year old who fights all the time with my 5 year old 😥 
  • Options
    I wish the washing would wash and dry itself so I could have more time playing with the kids instead of doing washing! 
  • Options
    I wish bottles could be sterilised and made automatically with boiled water cooling and formula mixed automatically for quick feeding when required! 
  • Options
    I wish tea would make itself every night hahha 
  • Options
    I wish I wouldn’t have to fight to get the support my autistic daughter deserves 
  • Options
    I wish the washing and sterilisation of bottle and pumps was done automatically. 
  • Options
    I wish that the housework would do itself.
  • Options
    I wish the house would clean itself as it’s a thankless task and lasts all of 5 minutes before it looks messy again! 
  • Options
    I wish healthy, delicious meals and hot coffee were delivered to my table. 
  • Options
    Way too many to choose from!! But if I had to pick one... it would be, I wish the clean up would be automatically done after meal times! I find the cleaning of the floor, highchair, tables, chairs, bibs, clothes, faces & hands sooooo tedious, never mind the kitchen clean up too! 😅
  • Options
    I wish our clothes could iron themselves, pop themselves on the coat hangers and back in the wardrobe
  • Options
    If we had a money tree in the garden 😂 
  • Options
    I wish there was a robot that would pick up all the things the girls leave on th floor and push chairs back in... I spend so much time picking things up and pushing chairs back in!!🙈🤣
  • Options
    Mine would have to be (in priority haha!)
    • Washing - ironing and putting itself away
    • magic tidy toy wand 
    •dishwasher unloading itself!
    • school run - just being done in a whizz
  • Options
    I wish l could afford a local cleaning company to do my washing and ironing so l had more me time.
  • Options
    Oh and potty training…maybe I haven’t done this in priority order haha!
  • Options
    I wish the clean clothes and the food shop would put themselves away, tricky when 6 months pregnant, with a toddler and a 4 year old 🙄.
  • Options
    I wish that the house was always clean and tidy and not the bombsite it usually is!
  • Options
    It’s got to be the cleaning, we could do so much more of the things we enjoy doing if we weren’t having to clean bedrooms, bathrooms, clean up after meals. It all takes up so much time. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions