Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

Replies

• Options
    I would love the washing up to be done instantly. I do it at least three times a day and there’s still always a pile by the sink! 
  • Options
    Sterilising pump and bottles.  It feels like a constant task!
  • Options
    I wish someone else could get my 18 month old to sleep. And to stay asleep! 
  • Options
    I wish that that my children take thers medications without fight 😭
  • Options
    I wish they would realise automatically that sleep is fun and just do it for even half the night 😴 - mum of 3 non sleepers
  • Options
    Waste bins that would automatically roll up the drive way on bin day would be an absolute dream, as appose to me running up the drive way with my wheelie bin as the truck drives by with bed head, holey pj's and a baby still having breakfast!!!
  • Options
    I wish that clothes could be washed and dried automatically. Folding them up as well would be a bonus!
  • Options
    I wish you could guarantee a good life for these kids futures…can this happen automatically?? Save me a lot of worry 😚   
  • Options
    edited Feb 7, 2023 9:26AM
    I wish the Hoovering and dusting would automatically be done.. go to bed in the evening and wake up to a nicely hoovered house and a bonus a dust free house too! 
  • Options
    I wish the snack basket would replenish automatically!
  • Options
    It's difficult to choose just one! Maybe top of the list would be the laundry - if it would put itself away I can't even imagine how much time I'd save (especially with "helpful" 2 year old always messing up my piles when I'm sorting it!) It's crazy how much laundry a baby and a toddler generate!
  • Options
    I wish that babies teeth would come through without any horrible symptoms that comes with them! 
  • Options
    I wish the house could clean itself. I have started to buy smart products to help with minimising the cleaning effort but products like robovacs are a little bit expensive but this voucher would help 😁
  • Options
    It’s got to be socks that automatically pair themselves together! So fed up of odd socks that never find their pair ever again! 
    OR
    Beds that magically wash themselves and make themselves again! It’s a full on work out changing the sheets on the kids cabin and bunk beds 😂
  • Options
    I wish the house would clean itself 😆 this is my biggest struggle with a little whirlwind in the house no matter how much time I spend cleaning everything goes back to its place in micro seconds. Don't ask me the amount of paper aeroplanes we have and we aren't supposed to touch it heheh, my little one would even check bins if we have thrown any of his aeroplanes away but don't get me wrong there are only so much aeroplanes we can have in our house hahahah so we are finding random places to throw some of his old paper aeroplanes to make space for new ones hehehe
  • Options
    I wish the dishwasher would unload itself so its easier to keep the kitchen tidy
  • Options
    I wish the house would auto clean itself. Particularly the kitchen, and especially after cooking and eating a meal. Especially now our baby is learning to feed himself, rather than rely on me to spoon feed him
  • Options
    I wish that the much loved teddies, comforter etc that baby cannot possibly sleep without, yet that gets dropped outside the cot at approx 3am magically bounced back in to baby to save me waking and having to return it to them. Yep it was one of those nights! If it could wing it’s way into the machine automatically once it got whiffy that would be ace too!! 
  • Options
    That healthy and nutritious meals magically appeared at breakfast, lunch and dinner without my having to think about what to make!
  • Options
    I would love for all the washing to be put away for me..neatly and in the right place 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions