Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Oh my goodness, Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day :) And lots of presents for the birthday girl of course!!

• Options

Thank you flossy! We are having a party after school bbq and paddling pools as it’s red hot here at the minute. To be honest I’ve not brought her much. We kept everything of my sons so she’s  already got loads of toys ha I have brought her a play kitchen though as she’s into pretend  playbat the minute it’s lovely to watch ha x

• Options

Wow the first of our group of ‘babies’ to turn two!  Scary how fast they are growing up into little boys and girls!  Hope you all have a lovely day and splashing in the pool sounds a perfect way to spend it!

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you and your families are doing well. 
    Do you have a child who is prone to catching head lice? 
    If so, we're looking for peeps to test some treatments for us. 
    Please head over to this thread to find out how to sign up. 

• Options

Hey ladies I’m back and guess what xxx

• Options

Hi! How is everyone! Your pregnant!! 

• Options

Yeah finally still early days but know I have you guys to talk to. 4-5 weeks gone. 😍

• Options

Congratulations! It’s a good place to let people know! specially if your waiting to tell people and want a release! How exciting! 

• Options

Definitely xxx

• Options

Ah Hopefully that is fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you xx

When I saw the email notification saying that the post was from you I had my fingers crossed you were sharing good news!!  

always here to chat xx

• Options

Thanks rustic, nervous times ahead but so happy xxx knew you guys would be here to chat really appreciate it xx

• Options

Just had a call from my doctor they are putting me on asprin which should help prevent another miscarriage. He has also said because of the two miscarriages and my weight i have the right to see a consultant straight away so he is sorting it for me. Xx

• Options

Oh that’s good hopefully!! Least it will gI’ve you a bit of piece of mind and support along the way! Why your weight? If don’t mind me asking X

• Options

Cos I’m a biggish lady unfortunately xx

• Options

Ah ok sorry to ask. I’ve not lost any weight since having Nellie. Well thats a lie I lost 2 stone but then put it bk on again 😬 still 14 stone. Doctor isn’t happy with my as im 5ft 2 and my bmi is shocking 

• Options

imageimageimage

Dont know who she thinks she is sometimes ha

• Options

thats fine I’m not massive but I’m only 5ft3 so quite short as well 😂

• Options

Well I am the same as you both ... not overweight, just undertall ;-) I’m only 5ft2 as well, so funny when I am out with Oliver as he is already 3ft 3inches ... takes after his Dad!

Good to hear they are keeping a close eye on you this time, hopefully that will put your mind at ease a bit.

adorable photos k85, she is gorgeous!!

• Options

both your littles ones are beautiful guys x

• Options

I’m sure everyday is going very slowly for you at the moment, but before you know it you’ll be posting pictures of a 2 year old .... it’s true that time goes far too fast when they are little!