Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

This is true rustic I can’t thank you guys enough for coming on here and still chatting with me

• Options

I still remember what those early days were like and although I had one scare I didn’t go through what you went through so can only imagine how you must be excited and nervous all at the same time.  Always here to chat, it’s lovely to hear someone’s good news and follow their journey on these chats.  Even though we never meet or even know our real names, it is a friendship, and sometimes we share things we wouldn’t tell our closest friends in the ‘real world‘.  Plus working full time and having a 2 year old I don’t get out much ... so any adult conversation is welcome 😀

• Options

Totally agree rustic you guys probably was the people I confided in more last time and was always there. I will keep you all updated

• Options

It’s my 12 week scan day today I’m so scared and feel I’m pushing loved ones away as scared of letting them down again xx hubby is away so won’t be here got my sister coming with me today though x

• Options

Hi Hopefully, totally understand why you are scared but try not to push people away. It may not feel like it but YOU didn’t let anyone down last time, and I am sure all will be fine today.  Bad timing that hubby is away but glad you got your sister for support.  What time is your scan? Hope you don’t have too long to wait xx. I’ll be thinking of you and looking out for your update later, big hugs of support xx

• Options

Thanks rustic xx it’s 10:50am so not long to wait now x

• Options

Hope everything is goes well today hopefully.

i haven’t went over all the last comments but i hope everyone is doing well looking forward to Xmas. 

• Options

imageAll is good 

• Options

Yay .... I bet you are so thrilled xx

• Options

wonderful hopefully!! So glad all is well and what a lovely scan x

• Options

Thanks ladies I am over the moon 

• Options

Hopefully when are you due. I am due in August next year x

• Options

End of June zoie.

they couldn’t get  clear enough scan to date me yesterday so gotto go back at 16weeks 

how far are you? 

• Options

I'm okay. I feel sick all the time but apart from that all good here. I'm more nervous this time round. Not sure why.

How are you feeling? Lovely scan photo too. 

• Options

I feel ok just nerve wrecking how far gone are you? Do you have children already x

• Options

yes i have a little girl who is 2 years 4 month. i think i am 5 weeks but if i go by my last period i am more like 7weeks. So not far along but still exited. i conceived same dates with my first so i can kinda work out my dates lols but 12 week scan will confirm it.

How many weeks are you? June will be here before you know it. It is nerve wrecking but take one day at a time.

• Options

I’m 12+4 xx

• Options

Congratulations Zoie xx

• Options

Thanks Rustic

• Options

Hi ya how’s everybody doing kids all gettin but I just found out I am pregrant again x