Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2016 Toddlers

1101112131416»

Replies

• Options
    Oh look at wee cutie I am havin a other little boy was 34 weeks yesterday said he very he very low down I just hoping he stays in going in have him in 15 days 36 plus 2
  • Options
    What a little beauty, my little girl is now 11 days old. I’m so in love 
  • Options
    Congratulations Hopefully, I am so happy for you and she is such a cutie xx
  • Options
    Thanks rustic I’m over the moon
  • Options
    Hopefully3 She is so adorable! Congratulations.

Aww amazing jwebster good luck for delivery. 

We are hoping for a boy when the time happens 
  • Options
    Thanks I cunning In early so a week 2day x
  • Options
    Hey ladies just wondered how you all were. Holly is now 15 +2days weeks and I love her so much obvs xx when I found out I was pregnant I joined the June 2019 group and 8 of us met up the other day with our babies it was so nice xx
  • Options
    Ah hopefully that sounds great that you all met up!  I bet Holly has grown so much in those 15 weeks!
    Jwebster how are you? Very busy I expect with the latest addition?  Hope all is well with everyone x
  • Options
    Hello everyone. If you're getting in the Halloween spirit and fancy sharing a pic of your pumpkin or your child dressed up, we're giving away a lovely book bundle on this thread here. We'd love to see your pics, so please do come and share them.  
  • Options
    Hey Ladies

how are you all?
    my little on is nearly 14 months now how are all your little ones 
  • Options
    Hi, lovely to hear from you!  The time just flies doesn’t it! My not so little one is now 4 and can’t wait to start school in a few weeks!
  • Options
    rustic how lovely, this is my little Holly. 

Are you prepared for school? 
  • Options
    Oh she is so pretty!  
    Yes I think we are ready.  Uniform all bought and labelled etc.  I’m still working from home for the rest of the year so at least I’ll be able to take him to school which would have been DH’s job if I had been in the office.
  • Options
    Hey everyone my ezzie in beginning of March was diagnosed with leukemia she is just near the end of the 6 months intense phase of her 2.5 years of treatment. It is without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. However she's amazing and smiles throughout we are currently inpatient again due to infection. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Oh my I can’t imagine what your going through. You and ezzie are amazing smiling your way through. She is beautiful xx
  • Options
    Health of our little ones we so often take for granted, yet here you are going through such a challenge and smiling through it.  She is beautiful and an inspiration xx