Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I just wondered if anyone’s decided what they are buying the babies for their birthdays? 
  • Options
    No I have a few Thomas and friend trains for Daniels birthday but dunno what else to get him
  • Options
    I’ve brought Joseph a sandpit for the garden. A scuttle bug and trains 
  • Options
    I don’t know what to get Ollie he’s got a lot of things already as I’m sure all the babies have ... I might get him a slide for the garden and some aqua Drawing things as he likes drawing 
  • Options
    Sounds like you're all very organised having already bought things! I'm struggling as Charlie has all his older siblings garden toys etc so am trying to think of something different but am struggling. 
    Kayleigh hope you're feeling a bit better now xx 
  • Options
    I’ve not got any plans yet of what to buy, although not got massively long to decide now! What are people doing for birthdays this year? Can’t believe they’re almost 2
  • Options
    We haven't got any plans for his birthday may see if it's a nice day to do a bbq for him with my family 
  • Options
    Charlie’s away on his birthday with my mum so we will be celebrating it when they get back on the 12th July instead. I havent even started looking at presents yet 😩
  • Options
    Just needing a bit of advice do you guys think Charlie’s room looks okay I feel like it’s missing something but I don’t know what 

• Options
    Hi everyone. Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds buggy worth £449? Just head to Latest Discussions to find out all the details.  
  • Options
    Kayleigh Charlie's room is absolutely gorgeous! He's a very lucky little boy! 
  • Options
    I feel like it’s missing something but I cnt think what 
  • Options
    His room looks great! So much in there!
  • Options
    Hey ladies, how are you and littlens al doing? 
    Bincey, how are you feeling now? Not too long to go surely? 
  • Options
    Hello, hope everyone is ok. 
    Im 37 weeks, full off cold and ready to meet little lady. Joseph is going through the shouty stage but a proper little man now 😞😞 there growing up too quick xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies all good here ... Ollie is doing well although he’s gone back to crying when we put him to bed...and waking up a little early... super looking forward to finishing uni not long left .:::: bincey that’s so exciting !! X my nephew was born last week and he’s to die for !
  • Options
    DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited May 23, 2019 8:28AM
    Hi everyone, can you please help us? We are looking for 12 weeks scan pictures of boys for an article we’re writing - if you had a boy, we would be most grateful if you could share your 12 week scan picture on this other thread. Thanks so much. 
  • Options
    Hi hope everyone is OK and have a good weekend 
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope you’re all doing okay and bincey little lady is cooking away still :) 
  • Options
    We are still cooking away, I’m extremely fed up now though lol. Other then that all is good, Joseph is an absolute little bugger.
    hope everyone else is ok x