Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options

I’ve not really learnt anything yet it’s all introductions but I’ll defo let you know hehe 

does anyone follow wonder weeks ? I says at this age there’s a big regression ... maybe that’s why all the babies are so poorly 

• Options

Hi everyone. 
    We know you guys are long time members of the MFM forum, so we would love to ask you, how can we make this forum work better for you? Please come over to this thread to tell us. We’d love your feedback, good or bad. Thank you so much. 😊

• Options

That's true Lillian Charlie's been so off today he usually loves his food but today he doesn't seem interested i took him to the pharmacy but the pharmacist said just to push fluids and give him dyrolite satchets. 

Hows everyone doing today I'm enjoying my nights off work thank god cnt wait to finish 

Lillian sounds exciting have they said when you'll get your uniform 

• Options

Lillian I’m glad your course is going well. Is Ollie  doing more in the nursery now? Hows he getting on? 

Kayleigh glad your enjoying your time off xx

• Options

Glad things are going well Lillian! Are you glad you’ve started? 

When do you start your course mummytooandc? 

• Options

Hi dizzy I start in the March intake I missed the September one unfortunately that's why I'm hoping Lillian will tell me what I've got to look forward to 😂

How is everyone today? 

• Options

Im Sure March will be here before you know it! Can’t believe it’s october on Monday, where’s the time going? Only 3 weeks until half term! 

were doing good, not saying really anything but a lot more responding when we talk to him so that’s good :)

• Options

Aww bless dizzy yeah ollies not really saying many words still but he talks (babbles) all the time. 

uni Is going well there is a lot of home students on the course and older ones too which is a relief still not met anyone much older than me lol but there is someone who went to my school who’s 6 months older than me - small world. Kayleigh yeah defo but not sure I’ve leant much yet hehe there is a lot of online learning and I need to sort my spare room out today To make a work station. I did miss Ollie so much but nursery have said he’s been good as gold all week bless him so I’m sure he’s loving it.

• Options

Has anyone started buying Christmas things yet? Am enjoying browsing through all the toddler toys. Have made a start buying. 

• Options

I've started looking at possible Christmas present ideas Louise we need to have a clear out of some of the unused toys first tho.

Lillian sounds like you've had a good first week :) I cnt wait to start

Hows everyone been 

• Options

its exciting Kayleigh isn’t it? I’ve just ordered the Dinosaur Cosy coupe. It was only £44.99 which was quite good as most places have it at £59.99. 

I couid do with going to smyths and Argos tomorrow while they have offers on but don’t think I’ll get time. What are you thinking of getting Kayleigh?

• Options

I I saw some leapfrog little car things on tv that you can stack and their interactive which I like the look of. I want to get Charlie a tablet he likes ollys but he won't share it with him. 

• Options

They look good Kayleigh! I’ve not seen those. Charlie’s obsessed with my iPad and phone. It’s amazing how early they are obsessed with tablets! 

• Options

Tell me about it ollys obsessed with anything technological and I'm crap lol he's only 3. Think Charlie just likes the bright colours bless him he and olly spend most of the time fighting 

• Options

How are you and babies doing?

• Options

Struggling here with the 10 Day after mmr effects.😞 Hope everyone else is well 

• Options

Aww louise awful isn’t it ollie was terrible after his .. we’ve seen the peads doctor with Ollie yesterday she confirm the monitoring he had done was pretty conclusive he’s defo got reflux even for the short time it was in 6/8 times we thought he was suffering he was she also has started him on an inhaler that’s none steroid based as the two conditions go hand in hand so we are starting the inhaler for a month then we will go back and see them and start the anti reflux medication. He had to have allergy tests and blood test but he was such a good boy. 

Hes full of cold again and really not sleeping which is tiring us all out x

• Options

What effects has Charlie had Louise? j came out with such a horrible rash and went off his food quite a bit, pretty much for 6 weeks after the jabs! 

Is it a relief having it confirmed Lillian? Least now you can hopefully start to relieve his pain a little bit 

• Options

Yeah it’s defo good knowing what’s going on. but I sort of wanted them to start treating the reflux earlier got to wait a whole month/6weeks to start treatment which I thought they would have done at the last appointment but I guess they do everything a certain way for a reason x 

ollie had high temps and just genrally unwell for about 2/3 weeks with his