Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

E.B Thread Part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby

Replies

• Options
    All updated ladies.

welcome Vass_ and BrB2B - FC your stay here is short and sweet image

So how is everyone doing? there's quite a lot of ladies just in the dreaded 2ww xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Can't believe were all testing so close

! Really hope there's lots of bfp s to be claimed

!

I'm also having 21 day bloodshed done next week, due to test whilst on hol so may have to pack a sneaky test. Oh having sa when were back of hol too so feeling ok as things are being looked into.

Tiggeroouk- know what u mean about the clomid! At least we ll have some answers soon.

I'll be checking for all yr bfp s even if I'm on hol lol image
  • Options
    Would you/do you still use ov sticks, temp etc if you feel when you ovulate? I haven't bothered because I can feel it but thats only on the day of and use EWCM to guess when it will be.

Feel like af is coming any second; quite crampy, spotty and grumpy :lol: ! Which puts us onto month 8 and getting desperate!
  • Options
    Hi chickensoup85 we're on month 9 so totally understand how u feel hun hope AF stays away image

Well I'm on my 1st 'peak' today ladies but going to stay with my parents this weekend which is going to be a bit awkward image

I've just blown a small fortune on Take That tickets...feeling a bit guilty now lol x
  • Options
    Yay for the peak Loopy!

I got a second peak today so we're pretty close.

Any cbfm experts out there know why last month it didn't ask me to poas/test after my first peak, it just automatically gave me a second peak, one high then lows. Whereas this month I got a peak yesterday, then today it asked me to test again?

Hope af stays away chickensoup!

Vx
  • Options
    Hi Vass_ can't really answer ur question hun but mine always asks me to pee on a stick for both my peaks but perhaps its depends on the length of ur cycle and what number stick ur on when u get ur peak if that makes sense? Sometimes I use over 10 sticks before I get my peak so it keeps asking me to POAS until I've used the 20 sticks even though I've had my peak on stick 11 or 12.

mrswantsababy hope AF stays away for u hun FC.

chickensoup85 I would use an opk if I was you just when you feel the ov pain to see if ur correct. I can feel my ov too but I'm not sure if that means I'm oving now or if ov will be in the next day or two? I read that people can get ov pain in the lead up to ov, during ov or even after ov - so its a bit confusing lol x
  • Options
    The 2nd peak and the following high are preset into the monitor, but like loopy said, if you've not used either 10 or 20 sticks, it will continue to ask for them. In this case I just stick an old stick in, because it doesn't really read them after your first peak, and it saves on sticks for your next cycle x
  • Options
    That's interesting, thanks for the tip Lib... will save myself a fortune! My first peak last month was my 10th test stick, all makes perfect sense now!

How are you doing? Not too sick I hope x
  • Options
    hi ladies.

how is everyone today??

i think i ov'd yesterday (yay) a day earlier than last month (yay again!!) so am just creeping into 2ww!!

how many days after ov do you carry on BD'ing as a 'just in case? i got a positive opk wed afternoon, one thursday but today's is really light again. would you give it another couple of days??

not looking forward to 2ww. think i m going to do some serious shopping to distract myself!!xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the support everyone - I was right. The usual brown spotting arrived today at 12dpo so I'm onto 8 months image

Thanks for the advice loopy. I just assumed the pain would be day of ov so I will be trying opk this month, or at least temping. Also might see if I can get the doc to take it seriously! Is that too drastic too soon?
  • Options
    Chickensoup, don't rule yourself out too soon, I was spotting until I got my bfp, and normally I spot right until AF x
  • Options
    nowtrying - please add me to the list, see my earlier message. thanks x
  • Options
    All updated baby_bear4.

For those that use the CBFM, dou you find it useful?

i'm tempted by it but i just don't know if it will be of any use to me as my cycles are slightly shall we say crazy and can range from 51-82days image

Have rcently started reflexology to reduce these and help ttc but at the moment i'm desperate to try anything.

Currently CD 79 and no sign of anything, gave up testing about a week ago as just flushing money down the toilet :evil:

Good luck chickensoup, FC that AF stays away.

And for you too Mrswantsababy xx
  • Options
    Morning ladies,

Tested again this morning with the CBD and it's jumped to 'pregnant 3+'! It was 1-2 last Saturday!

Nowtrying, I got my bfp on cycle 3 with the monitor so I'd say it was worth it's weight in gold. Some of the ladies on here trick their monitor if they have long cycles. Do you know roughly when you ovulate? Have you tried agnus cactus to help bring your cycle length down?

The way to trick the monitor is to make it think that cd1 is actually your cd25 or something like that, because that would take you to cd45 with the sticks. If you ovulate later then start your monitor later but always keep track of the actual cycle day so you don't forget. X
  • Options
    Lib - was it just like your normal spotting? How long did it last? Do you think it was because of the implantation bleed you had or your body getting ready for af as usual and then realising? sorry for so many questions!
  • Options
    It started off like normal, which for me was dark brown, and then slowly started to fade off and got mixed with creamy cm. I only tested as it didn't get heavier towards AF date.

I pink spotted on 5dpo (implantation) and then brown spotted until 11dpo, so 6 days.

p.s looking back now, i'd have said it was just slow leaking implantation which made it brown x
  • Options
    Thank you! You've given me some hope but putting off going to the loo to check :lol:

I've been thinking about brown spotting, isn't brown when it have been travelling a couple days? So if it starts on 10ish dpo lining must be breaking down from 7or8ish dpo...

I was a bit more hopeful this month as I have has shooting pains in one of my boobies and all the kids at school smell like wee which is unusual but I am getting a cold so it could just be my nose!
  • Options
    I had sharp crampings on my left hand side too, but I think thats where the placenta is planted now x
  • Options
    Did you have you suspicions or was it a complete surprise? I frequently get cramps or sharp pains on either side so have learnt to pay no attention anymore.
  • Options
    Morning ladies

Quick question

I dont seem to produce much EWCM, ive never noticed it so assume i dont have much as supposedly its really noticeable.

Does anyone know of anything I can take to produce more? Ive bought Samsar Concieve plus to help but thinking of any vitamins xxx