Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

E.B Thread Part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby

Replies

• Options
    Oh thanks ladies I will def have a look into it x
  • Options
    Know exactly how u feel too Loopy. Just can't ever imagine getting 2 lines! Think I'm on the 2ww now, feeling bit out of sorts .. keep waking in tje night which is unusual for me n an annoying dull ache in my lower stomach. Have to stop myself thinking 'what if' so I don't get disappointed.

Hope all these 2ww end happily!come on bfps!!!!!!!!! X
  • Options
    I've just been reading thread 3 to catch up with what I missed when I was away last week and now reading thread 4!

Ah so it looks like I did come back from holidays to some good news on here - congratulations L_i_B!!!! imageimage That is fab!

Nowtrying I am still hunting that elusive BFP - af has made an appearance image At least the witch waited til I was back from holiday before shattering my hopes!!! On to month 6 for me!!

My cycle has shortened down to 26 days this time after 34 days last time. I'm gonna go with 22nd June as my next testing date - please could you update me on the list?

I'm gonna stick with taking the ac and the starflower oil til I ov as I am sure that's what helped me to ov last cycle!
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Hope everyones ok! I just thought I'd come on here as am a bit confused.

I'm on day 23 of my cycle, still not had a positive OPK. On the other hand, it is satisfying my need to POAS - hahaha.

On Sunday, I had sharp pains on the left hand side of my stomach and today I've had a horrid headache, which I don't usually get.

I can't wait for testing day or a positive OPK.

Do any of you think of things like what you'd do when your pregnant? My favourite at the moment is deliberating with myself over whether I'd like to find out the baby's sex. What about you?
  • Options
    Hi,

Please could you put my af date down for 19th June? Thanks image
  • Options
    Morning ladies

Well I am still waiting to ov and have not had a positive either babybear. I am on CD15 and tbh have no ov signs no cm, the slight bit I had has been and gone........last month was a 26 day cycle so no idea whats going on :cry:

Trying not to stress as it could happen anytime but I am doubtful without any cm. Will just keep tracking temps.

The bit I cant wait for is telling the hubby!! xx
  • Options
    MrsM, I hardly noticed my cm over my fertile period the month I got pregnant, so I would'nt worry about it too much, because as long as there is a bit around your cervix for the spermies to use, you'll be fine.x
  • Options
    mrswantsababy sorry to hear you didnt get your bfp image FC for you when you start trying again in November. Hope all is well with you and hubby xx
  • Options
    All updated chickensoup.

Still no sign of AF, this has been one CRAZY cycle!!!

How is everyone doing?

LIB - how are things, does it all seem real yet? xx
  • Options
    Hi NowTrying what CD are u currently on? I'm 5dpo at the moment the 2ww is dragging already lol x
  • Options
    Totally sympathise with you loopy, 2ww always feels like forever and I usually start imagining symptoms!

I'm desperate for af to finish so we can get back to trying - it's really painful this month and making me feel so miserable. I've taken so many painkillers already today but not even taking the edge off it image
  • Options
    hey ladies

Well after thinking I would not ov this month as I am CD16 and had a 26 day cycle last month I started with cm today!! had some ewcm this morning (i think, as it was cloudy) but just checked my cervix and it is SHOW so good to go as soon as hubby gets on from work image

My temp dipped today too so could be an ov dip, will see about that tomoro though. FC it is OV x

I have given up POAS now after 2 months worth of negatives and just sticking to BD'ing every day/other day sometimes and temping. Good luck ladies xxx
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 sorry to hear that ur having a rough time with AF, hope you'll be able to start bding again soon.

I've been looking for holidays all day trying to take my mind off things. I wasn't going to go away in the Summer as we've booked to go in Oct but just feel so fed up with TTC and nothing happening just feel like going away and having a break from it all. Don't know what to do though worried about getting pregnant in the meantime (even though i think unlikely) and then not being able to fly! Can you fly if you're less than 3 months?

MrsM17 yeah glad ur oving, I never ov until CD18-20 but I have a longer cycle x
  • Options
    Hi loopy, I think a summer holiday would be a good idea, I'm 99% sure that you can fly when pregnant except for the last few weeks of pregnancy.
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 I did look on google last night and it said the same. It's just the money side of things, I am going away in October for a week so shouldn't be treating myself to another hol if we're going to get pregnant, I should change the car instead. BUT I've been TTC for 9months and no sign of a BFP so it feels like its never going to happen and I'm getting really fed up about it so then I just feel like forgetting about it all and going away with hubby.

Just don't know what to do for the best I could be in the same situation next year or it could all change very soon - sooo frustrating!

How do you all manage with booking things/saving money whilst TTC? x
  • Options
    tbh I've been a bit rubbish with saving money, but I am trying to be more sensible. I've got a little bit of credit card debt that I'm trying to clear so I've just done a transfer to a 0% card to give me a bit of breathing space.

When it comes to booking things I do hesitate when something comes up, but then I think well how long could I be ttc and all the things I could end up missing out on in that time... Although I've not got tickets for any festivals this summer, just in case!

If money is putting you off a summer holiday what about just having a long weekend break somewhere instead?
  • Options
    Just a quick update as we are going to a friends wedding. I got my first positive OPK today! I'm so excited that you'd think it was actually a pregnancy test - lol. x
  • Options
    Congrats baby_bear4 that's great news! Hope u enjoy the wedding x
  • Options
    hi loopy, am currently CD 89, sucks BIG TIME!!

Just found out as well some close friends of ours are pregnant after one time of unprotected sex, to say i'm a little down in the dumps is an understatement, lol.

Just wish the cycles would sort themselves as as i only get 1 shot to everyone elses 3-4 image

Sorry, that was a little depressive, onwards and upwards i suppose xx image
  • Options
    thanks loopy, the wedding was great. I'm really hoping that this is our month. At least it shows that my cycle is kind of normal again after so many years on the pill. x