Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• Options
    Oooh good luck, sounds very promising!! Hope you get your birthday BFP! I found out I was pregnant the day before my birthday with baby no. 1, best present ever image. xx
  • Options

i started taking these pills and my periods have stopped image

• Options

I have been trying for a longtime now. I have started taking then last week so I will wait and see.

• Options

hey ladies well i didnt get my BFP as yet still ttc and im on month 4 of Pregncare his and hers so im still holding out and hoping the vitamins will decide to kick in soon and catch a egg.but i have read that it takes abt 3months to really help a man sperm so hopefully its kicked in for the dh.

All the best ladies hope we get our bfp's soon

• Options

Me and my DH just started taking the his and hers. Will let you know. Fingers crossed image xxx

• Options

hey ladies im on my tww and month 4 of pregnacare so lets see if it really does make a difference after 3 months

• Options

I've just start taking pregnacare  over a week ago, as we have been try for a second baby nice November!

• Options

Af is one day late hope tablets did their trick

• Options

We've been TTC baby 2 since December so I'm off to get some Pregnacare Conception tomorrow. Really hoping they work!

Fingers crossed for you Nads2 xx

• Options
    Im ttc for 5 month 2nd month i start to take them and they messed up my cycles and i sttoped , then i was to my gp she recommended them i told her for cycles but she said do it again and i'm now 5 days late lots of pregnancy signs but i'll wait i dont want to test to feel that dissapointment after negative result so i will be waiting for another week or so .... Baby dust to you all x
  • Options

I have just started taking them this past month as I have been ttc since late December and after reading everything thought it may be worth a shot but got a feeling didnt work this month will keep trying though image

• Options

I been trying for 2 years, started taking these 5 days ago so hoping will do somthing, i havet seen a period for 3 years tho, weird as i dont have PCOS either, good luck to all xx

• Options
    I asked for some advice at the pharmacy regarding which pregnancy / ttc vitamins to take. Apparently quite a lot of the vitamins do take quite a few weeks and even up to a couple of moths to really kick in and make a difference (one of the reasons why they tell us to start taking folic acid 3 months before ttc) so try not to be too disheartened if you don't gt your bfp the firt month of taking the tablets x good luck to everyone x
  • Options
    After much reading i decided it may be best to start provide myself a store of necessary vitamins to help with fertility and conception as i have been on the pill for 16years. So I have been taking pregnacare conception since October last year and came off my pill the end of January. I am now on month 3 of ttc so have fingers crossed for this month. Also started dh on the Wellman, thought it couldn't harm. I have to say that having stopped the pill my periods came back straight away. No idea if that was due to pregnacare or I was just lucky. But thankful to at least be having regular periods, one hurdle gotten over!
  • Options

I've just brought these as we got married last week and want to start a family straight away - i'm 31 and he's 37.  thing is, I've got PCOs so i don't know if i'm just wasting my time on these?  Has anyone with PCOs tried them adn did it help?  I came off mini pill (i'm intolerant to combined) about 3 months ago, had a mini bleed but no actual period since then and dr's won't even think ofhelping, even with my PCOS, till we've been trying and failing for a year.

• Options

yeah there good i took them and found out i was pregnant before i even finished the pack. 

• Options

hey there im so excited to start a family now..been ttc for 5 months and a cousin of mine suggested pregnacare..she lives in UK while im living in Malaysia so these vitamins are not well known here. But heck i went through a Echemist online and bought myself and dh our first month supplements..itll be here in a few days time..i cant wait..Btw did Nad get her bfp?? Baby dust to all of you..

• Options

i have been trying to get preganant for two years and nothing at all i have had all tests done and everything came back fine my period is irregular and has started to come every 11th of each month for the past three only thing is its really light some times not even on the pad only when i wipe sorry for TMI i have been checking my cervical mucus these past two days and its clear and stretchy and my cervix is very high up so i started taken my pregnacare his and her conception yesterday 20/7/2013 but last nite i took ovulation test it came up negative am so confused image i really hope this works as this is something i have wanted for a long time

good luck to u all hope yous get that positive you have been waiting for

Danielle

xx

• Options

I have just started to try for a baby after having 6 large fibroids removed back in April, and started taking these to level out my Estrogen (estrogen levels are too high).  From reading a lot of your comments its seems that these vitamins can help with conceiving....so watch this space! 

Good luck to you all X

• Options

I'm going to buy these tomorrow, his and hers...been trying since Nov.