Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• Options

After 2 weeks i started experiencing pregnancy signs (boos big, nauseated, headaches, fast heart beat, cramping in the stomach) i have had 3 tests even an HCG but all negative. Recently on Monday i got my periods. I wonder whether anyone has gone through the same experience of false pregnancy signs while on Pregnacare before conception?

• Options

hello am nes to this site and was wondering has anyone been on the depo injection and fell pregnant using the boots helping to conceive tablets I came off the injection August 2015 and havnt hade a period since but people say you can still ovulate and get pregnant I started using the tables 1 week ago and fingers crossed they will help has anyone been through this and was successful falling pregnant really need advice and reassurance thank you!x

• Options

I have been ttc since the start of Feb with no luck :( since coming off the pill (microgynon) I havent had a period at all, not even spotting! All my bloods are fine and I'm waiting for a scan to check my overies but it's so frustrating! I have brought a box of pregnacare in hope they do somthing, I'm willing to try anything for a baby :( xx

• Options

Hi just came of the implant on Monday and today(Friday) I started my period. Me and my partner and trying for a baby so I started taking pregnacare do you have any advice for me?

• Options

Your cycles might be irregular for a while after coming off contraception and I personally had some trouble with pregnacare lengthening my cycles so I switched to seven Seas folic acid and b vitamins. That's just me though, everyone is different! image

• Options

Thanks Scribble, I have never had irregular periods before but lets see what happens as I'm tracking it currently with my app called clue. I started taking pregnacare today and so far it's too early to tell any side effects but so far so good. 

• Options

Good luck on your ttc journey Shards, I wish you all the best

• Options

I just had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago I was pregnant for 10 weeks , I would like to get pregnant again as soon as possible can anyone can tell me if pregnacare conceived work

• Options

Great reviews☺️ 

I have been trying for 2 years and nothing is happening and I have orderd the tablets just have to wait till they come and hopefully get caught pregnant Fingers crossed 💖

• Options

Took my first one yesterday, my Wee was highlighter yellow so bright but that shows it's working

i will keep you all updated 😃

• Options

I have been ttc for the past one year. I started taking pregnacare conception about a week ago. I have PCOS. I am praying that they work out for me. 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Hi,  Ive been ttc from last two months. But no luck. However Ive started taking the conception pills regularly from 2 weeks now. Hope it will work. Fingers crossed!

• Options

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now! im 7DPO so heres hoping! 

• Options

I had exactly same symptoms but for the discharge I thought it was a bacteria infection as I never had such. Went to the hospital, did hvs test but showed no bacteria growth but I insisted to my doctor that it's an infection. He prescribed  some antibiotics tablets I should take. Im in my 3rd week now and yet to see my period. Im prayin hard that I am pregnant too. We (my hubby and i) v been tryin for 2yrs + now .

• Options

I didnt take preconception but I took the regular original pregnacare. Im 4wks now, just found out. 

• Options

How long was you trying for ? I took trying for a baby and nothing for 2 years what ahould I take?

• Options

Well I started taking them in August, fell pregnant in Sept but unfortunately I had a MC in Nov. I then had a CP in Jan and currently now just got my third BFP. Its hard to say that the pills help you fall pregnant, they certainly ensure you body has the right amount of vitamins needed to support a pregnancy. I recently started doing yoga for 30 mins a day which I think has helped and I eat healthily (don't smoke or drink, no processed foods). I also use Preseed, I've noticed everytime I've fallen pregnant its been when using it.

• Options

Whats is preseed? Plus am sorry to here about your MC and me and my partner just want a baby but finding it very difficult even the dahs when am ovulating try then with tablets but nothing 

• Options

Preseed is a fertility lubricant, try it! You can find it on Amazon.

Keep taking the tablets, you need to build up the right level of vitamins for sure. 

I know it the worst thing to hear but really stress effects TTC, so try and take your mind off it.