Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding started off light then got heavier

Replies

• Options
    I just wondered if anybody may have been through the same thing as I'm slightly confused.

I had a m/c at the end of March/ beginning of April at 10 weeks. I was in hospital for a couple of days but all was fine and had scans etc etc.

I then started waiting for my cycle to come back which it did on 1st may, I'm now slightly confused as on Monday 19th may I woke up to find a very light brown/pinky murky colour mark in my underwear. Usually I'm wide awake with period pains and know when af is about to make an appearance, but no pains at all just a real dull cramp from time to time, so technically my period is a week early? Or is this "implantation bleeding" it has got slightly heavier but again nowhere near normal period! I just thought it was a bit strange and was hoping someone else may know or have been through something similar, perhaps it's just my body getting back to normal or maybe I'm pregnant again which would be a bonus

Thanks x
  • Options
    It could be an ovulation bleed I've had that before from what you've said it would be about the right timing for that

Hope that helps x
  • Options
    Thank you, I think I'll do a test on Monday just to confirm either way xx
  • Options

Hi

im looking for some advice.i was due on my period 27.4 but nothing came until 31st but this was just old brown blood when I wiped nothing was on my pad. Woke up Sunday morning to what I thought was my period. I needed to a tampon until Monday afternoon. The bleeding  just stopped and wasn't until earlier tonight ive had brown blood only when wiping. i have had unprotected sex with my partner during my fertile days. Is it worth me testing or is my body just having a crazy month.

thanks

• Options

hi im looking for some advice also please! my last period was on the 26/04/14.... and was due on the 24/05/14..had sex with my partner loads of times particularly around ovulation.. the last time we had sex though was the 10/05/14.... iv been expeiriencing pregnancy symptoms...nausea,headaches,bloating, tingly boobs, constant hunger to name a few and that constant feeling of ;youre about to come on youre period any second' for the entire time i had a white milky discharge. taken pregnancy tests and had four VERY very faint positives, but also 2 negatives using different brands which left me very confused.. 2 days ago (04/06/14) went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a light pinkish discharge, a few hours later this turned to a brownish watery discharge that barley filled a pad.. the next morning woke up with a bit of abdominal cramping but bright red heavy blood flow.. it wasnt thick consistancy, rather runny... it only lasted for a day then has stopped and gone back to spotting which is unusual for me as my periods are usually like clock work and heavy lasting 5-7days... im very confused as to whether this is implantation bleeding, an early misscarraige or a very late period? can anyone help?? or had a similar expeirience and what was the outcome?? am i pregnant?

• Options
    Hi im also looking for advice im new to this forum ..im 43 and ttc i came on my period 3 days earlier and only for3 days ..usually im 6/7 days but this time lighter than normal ..i have felt very sick even before the period and had sore breasts .they not that sore now but get tingly i have done pregnancy strip tests but neg ... My period started 1st -3rd june 2014 has any one any suggestions please i feel so dumb having to ask at my age ...
  • Options
    Hi! I need advice! I have a normal 28 day cycle with a 5-7 day flow. I was schedule to have my cycle on 06/18/14 but was late. It finally came on 06/22/14 but only lasted 2 days with a "different" kind of bleeding. Could that have been implantation bleeding and if so when should I take a pregnancy test?? Also I took a pregnancy test on 06/20/14 and it was negative. I'm really nervous and confused. Any advice would help me!
  • Options

hello everyone I been off my period for like 2 weeks and now now I just cramp and spot and I know its hard for me to get knock up so am a little scared can someone tell me whats going on

• Options

I feel like my body is all confused! My last "normal" period started on June 5th. My cycles are usually 25 days. I didn't have another period until July 21st when I just had some light spotting. That is still going on with it being a little heavier. My pregnancy test was negative. I have been more emotional and hungry lately but no other real pregnancy symptoms. 4 months ago, my period was 2 weeks late followed by light bleeding for a month. The next period started a couple of days after the light bleeding ended and was very heavy. Then I had 2 normal cycles, and now back to the late period followed by light bleeding. I have always been really regular, but the last year I have been 3 times, just never this late. I am 43 years old and never been pregnant. Could I be going through menopause with all of these crazy cycles? My doctor has told me in the past when I have the month of light bleeding that I probably had an ovarian cyst and did not ovulate. I have had multiple ultrasounds and exams with no findings other than 2 uterine fibroids. I have been told that fibroids cause heavy bleeding, so I don't think that what I am experiencing is being caused by them. Any insights?

• Options
    i have done 5 pregnancy tests and there positive but i started bleeding and i did a nover to check and its negative i have no clue what to do if any one has any answers can you please tell me as im worried i haven't yet been to see the doctor till monday ???????
  • Options
    I need advice.

The day my period was done me and my partner decided to have intercourse.

It was unprotected.

So I went and got the plan B pill. I bled for a little over a week . It stop for a couple days and is now back on but lite. I also have abdominal pain.

Around this time is when I'm suppose to be starting my period.

Any one know what this could possibly mean?
  • Options

hi I am new to this I need some advice please I my period on the 17th june which was really heavy and had quite a few clots it lasted 7 days which is normal for me. my periods are always between 28 and 31 days but this time I have gone 45 days started what I through was my period on the 1st aug but it is really light hardly anything there but 14 days before it started had a lot of pain on the top right side of my pelvic area I had an extopic last sep 2013 at 8 weeks gone. I have been spotting for the past 5 days and had no pain but now it has come back had blood test which came back neg. don't know what to do

• Options

Hi, I am not sure If I will get a response because I don't know how old this feed is but I need advice. I think I am 16 dpo today and have been ttc. My period was due on the 15th (friday.) On the 13th (12dpo, 2 days from period) I went to the br and had light pink when i wiped. About an hour later, it was brown when I wiped. The next day It turned bright red, way  brighter than normal, but mostly when I wiped, Not alot on the pad. It slowed down last night, and there was no blood on the pad, and today there is a little blood only when I wipe (pale red) My period is always on time and never brown in the beginning or this bright or this little blood. could it be IB? Thank you so much.

• Options
    Got my period early last month on the 21st, it ended on 27th, now this month it came on the 15th, was heavy now today it is very light with brown and reddish pinkish blood on tampon. And I've been getting early signs of pregnancy. Is this implantation bleeding?
  • Options

Hey ladies,
    I have been doing my head in researching for answers so was hoping someone could help me here. Hubby and I are TTC. I am not due for my period until tomorrow and am clockwork on regular 31 day cycle. However 5 days ago I felt nauseous in the morning to the point I thought I was going to throw up (but didn't) this followed with light bleeding and then increased bleeding for the next 5 days (pinkish to red). I was hoping it was implantation bleeding but seemed too heavy as had to wear a pad especially at night. I also had really bad cramps for first 3 days worse than what I normally get with period. Now with period due tomorrow its all stopped. Well thought it has, seems tonight I have started bleeding lightly again. Any ideas? I am trying to not over think (but that is impossible) but its all so unusual. Seems alot of people in this forum have experienced similar pattern.  Did it turn out to be implanation bleeding?  When did you test for pregnancy?  Any advice or shared experiences welcome image

• Options

Hi there guys,

Sunday night I was with my boyfriend's apartment, we are having sex, when we get up we saw a big spot of blood on his bed sheet, I check my vagina and it has blood too. We stopped thinking that my period just came. We didn't expect it because it is quite early for me to have my period. My last period was Sept 2(first day). That sunday night was Sept 28. But come Monday morning, my period just disappeared or stopped. It was pretty weird it never happened to me... Please help! I need some advice.

• Options
    Hi, im 17 and my boyfriend is 22. We've been trying to have a baby. I've never missed a period and the last time i had a period was June 24, 2014. And i missed 2 July and August peiods. And starting Sept. 14, 2014 i was bleedjng light but as it went on it got heavy with clots. Ive been using a pad for the 3-4 day now. The last time we have sex (Unprotected) was on the 7th of Sept. I started bleeding a week after (the 14th). And its not normally the right week for my Expected period either...What do you think it could be...?? Or what i should do.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me..

My husband and I are trying 2 get pregnant.

I worked my cycle out to be around 27days... and worked out the best time 2 try so we did everyday (sorry if that's to much)

On tuesday 21st Oct I took light brownish spotting once around mid morning again in the late afternoon and just before bed.... I checked dates an it matched to what could be implantation bleeding but on wednesday 22nd Oct late afternoon I took severe cramping and took what seems to be my period. The colour is blood red and I have clotting as well!! The cramping is stronger than usual for my TOM but because its came at least 3days earlier than expected I'm not sure what to think...

I've noticed a change in my senses I pick up smells I don't think I usually do and I've been feeling really sick... I haven't been sick but I'm feeling that way!

Is there anyone else has or is experiencing the same type of feelings or am I just going over the top and making myself think that the possibility when in actually fact it is just my usual TOM.

Any guides or thoughts as to what you think will be a great help!

Thanks for you help!! X
  • Options

I am going through the same exact thing right now and I'm confused as heck could u enlighten me with a little more info about what went on

• Options

Hi I have been of the pill for a year and trying for a baby I went to my gp a month or so ago as not had a period since stoping the pill... Was referred for tests which showed I had polycystic Ovaries ... Fertility consultant gave ME provera over 2 and half weeks ago for 5 days I finished these on to induce a bleed and did a test before taking which was negative .. I have all symptoms of pregnancy nausea, painful boobs, tired, headaches, backache, ... on 6/3/15 then once my period started was meant to start clomid but still having all my pregnsncy symptoms, had brown discharge fri 13/3/15 and lasted 4 days then the last 2 days light bleeding and cramps but still negative test but still all symptoms?? Any suggestions I'm 26