Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 6

Replies

• Options

It takes a few months for your cycles to settle down into a pattern - my first cycle was about 50 days but the rest were around 32/33

• Options

Rustic, im pregnant with my 1st! Think its KH3 that's just back from Mat leave!

Didn't hear the heartbeat at the doctors, he couldn't find it. Im not panicking but just would have given me more reassurance but im going to have to start telling people, especially my friends in work.

I showed DH the pic of the sperm and asked wihat he thought it was, it took him a few guesses! thinks ovaries was one guess, cant remember the rest!

• Options

hahaha Ely I was thinking what you are just back off maternity leave, I'm sure its just your first :) sorry you didn't hear heartbeat but I am sure all is fine. have fun telling people, that is so exciting

Sophsandava it can take a while for your cycles to return to normal. give it a few weeks and maybe test then. some people do get their bfp straight off and you could be one of the lucky ones

Rustic can't believe it was the sample bottle that was contaminated and gave a false reading, that's shocking. on the plus at least it wasn't an infection and the antibiotics wont have done any harm.

well I totally forgot to buy the ov sticks on the way home. ended up having to go to a meeting so it completely went out of my head. but went home and well basically hopped on oh. You're right beu he wasn't taking any notice of what week it was, was just quite happy lol. though I made a mistake later in the evening of mentioning fertile week but then said oh I'm not even sure it is because of late cycle last month. think I might just tell him its next week, bless he won't think any different.

• Options

Well I'm peeing like there's no tomorrow and my nipples have changed (tmi) so might well be! Won't know until another weeks time xx

• Options

Oh sorry Ely, blame my confusion on baby brain!  Welcome Soph, do let us know how you get on.

• Options

Thank you rustic,

Plan to pick up two First Response tests on the way home :)

• Options

well that sounds very positive soph, let us know how it goes.

Looby forgot to say those pics of the sperm are hilarious, and one does so say pisshead.

• Options

Wow- never knew that there were different shaped sperm. I kinda want to know what shape oh has- just to laugh at it!! 

Soph- as ppl have already said- it can take a while to get back to no although it can be very quick as well so good luck for your testing!!

hope you have fun telling people ely!! you can look forward to ppl stroking your belly (whether or not you have a bump or not!!! 🙈)

Morning sickness has started here- weetabix is OK to bring back up, Frosties are NOT!! Xx

• Options

will test saturday before I go out then anyway and I've got a doctors appointment tuesday because if I'm not pregnant I've definitely got a urine infection. Peeing this much is not normal and the pressure I'm feeling down there is starting to worry me xx

• Options

Loubylou that is genius!! Very funny. And yes it defo says pisshead!

enjoy telling everyone Ely :) it's lovely being able to breath out around people haha. I've got a full on bump. Something to do with my organs being glued together so all moved up together. Very funny coz people do touch it and I want to say, you know that's not baby yet, it's just my organs hehe. 

Welcome soph :) fx you are pregnant, but be warned, this pill has a lot to answer to!

excellent sio, they're so fickle ;) 

• Options

Brown spotting is back. I'm an absolute wreck :( No spotting for over 3 weeks and last scan showed the clot was nearly gone. This can't be a good sign. I don't want to ring epu again because I've been there nearly every week now!! I know I need to wait it out and see if it's gets better or worse but I just can't stop thinking about it. My head wasn't in a good place anyway being 10 weeks now and thats when I had mc last time. 

Sorry for the really negative post. Just not in a good place at all this morning :( Feel like a cat with 9 lives with this pregnancy with a new problem every week but worried i've reached my quota of luck :( 

• Options

O dinky. Really feel for you. Remember brown blood is normally old blood so it could be left over from the clot still and the last bit just clearing out. 

When is your next scan? I think the only way your mind will be put at rest is by a phone call to epu. Maybe they can advise you over the phone? Ring them everyday if you have to. It's what their there for. You just need that little bit of reassurance and peace of mind. Xxx

• Options

Awwww dinky. its probably the last bits of the clot finally coming away. Brown is better than red xxx must be a really hard time for you at the moment with the timing so don't apologise for your post! And don't hesitate to ring epu- that's what they are there for. As a nurse I would rather ppl rang the ward sooner rather than later xx

• Options

Oh Dinky :/ Ring the epu, even if it's just them to reassure you on the phone X Hopefully it's nothing

• Options

Dinky it's prob just the last of the clot like the others said but you need some 'official' reassurance so ring up. Thinking of you. x

sophs welcome to the thread. Like the others said hopefully for you you're one of the lucky ones but it can produce evil pregnncy like symptoms when you first come off it so don't be too disappointed if you get a bfn. It took me a couple of months I thibk to get cycles settled properly. Good luck!

rustic glad no uti but that's a shocker about the contamination!

re sperm shape the apparently the 'normal' Level is just 4% normal shaped so most of them are wonky shapes regardless!! I feel like buying myself a microscope! Lol. 

• Options

oh dinky don't you apologise for that post. As everyone has just said I'm pretty sure its just old blood and most likely the last of the cloth, but pick up that phone and ring them, you'll only work yourself up even more if you don't.

KH3 hope the morning sickness passes soon. So no more frosties for you then...

• Options

Still a heavy feeling down there and too much urinating! Got the doctors today to check for a uti. Still no period yet either. Doctor knows there's a chance I could be pregnant, do you guys think he will take bloods and urine sample today? xx

dinky please try not to worry too much. theres loads of girls here to support you and keep your spirits up.... xxx

• Options

Thanks everyone. I know if I ring they'll book me in for a scan but just honestly don't know what to do. I think in my head I know baby was measuring 3 days smaller at the last scan and I'm worried that was the beginning of the end?? I know she struggled with measurements due to me not drinking enough tho so could just be being a paranoid mess cos she told me not to worry!! I'm scared to go to the loo at work because if there's more spotting I'm afraid I'll break down n just lock myself in the loos and not come out!! I'm a tad dramatic this morning haha! 

Good luck at docs today soph. I would imagine doc would do a urine test but u could always ask for a blood test, no harm asking :) 

• Options

Soph take a urine sample in with you. Saves time and dr will def test it if you just it over. That's what I found at my last visit to the drs anyway. 

I'd be feeling exactly the same dinky. Phone them. I think once you get in the frame of mind, thinking baby was small etc you'll worry yourself sick. When they book you in glug down lots of water in the waiting room. Xxxx

• Options

Oh no dinky, I'm sure there's nowt any of us can say to stop the worrying. Big hug xx if it helps im still experiencing the odd spotting (browny red just in pants) and they said that absolutely fine. But also said to ring anytime. I know what you mean about not ringing all the time though. Ive had period cramps last couple of days and sickness isn't as bad so I'm petrified but insisting I won't ring as feel they must be sick of me behind their lovely smile! I'm trying to take the "time will tell" approach (but secretly going bonkers inside!). 

ive got swollen glands and ear ache at moment. Hooked on a constant supply of honey and lemon! Any other tips girls? 

Good luck at docs soph! Not sure about blood test. My docs def don't do that (even when I begged haha). Fx you get a bfp!