Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 7

Replies

• Options

Sio, thank you.  It is so hard, I try and think positive but with all that happening in april only 5 months ago it has sort of put me on edge.  The first mc wasn't too bad was all over with in a few weeks with nothing more.  The last one was on going all through may really with having to keep going backwards and forwards for more scans to make sure everything was ok.  When my midwife rings I will explain it all to her how im feeling as I asked for the same midwife as last time as she was lovely, hopefully she can arrange an early scan just so im not constantly worrying xxx

• Options

Thank do much for all the answers. It's good to know I'm not the only one. Sorry I can't keep up with all the namesyet. I'mthankful for the warm welcome. 

• Options

Good morning, how is everyone today? xxx

• Options

Well DH and I have managed to catch poor Oliver's cold so we are a fun household today 😷😷😷

But as you can see he is being a brave boy and not letting it bother him ....

• Options

bless him, such a lovely photo :) hopefully the colds dont get you all down too much xxx

• Options

Exciting day here, shopping, work etc. What's everyone else up to?

• Options

Beu Fab bump pic! you definitely are glowing!

Oh Rustic, he is just gorge! how is the bf going now? has it gotten much easier?

Sio sorry AF has arrived, hopefully next month will be the one!

No news here at all, very busy week in work, looking forward to a half day tomorrow for antenatal class! I washed all the babys clothes over the weekend which melted my heart looking at the little size of them all! Whats everybody doing about sizes of baby clothes to buy? I presume I should be buying a few bits in both sizes 7.5lb and 0-3mths

• Options

i would suggest getting vests and baby grows in newborn and 1 month, just cheap ones as depending on birth weight they might not wear them for long or at all.  I bought mostly 0-3 but at 6.14 they were too big for Oliver.  On way home from hospital I then bought loads more newborn but within 2 weeks they were too small (and as it was so hot in July he spent most time in just vest and nappy).  Any nice outfits you fancy get in 0-3 or 3-6.  Oliver is almost out of his 0-3 and there are lots we got as presents he hasn't even worn yet :-( he also has enough 3-6 to last him, in fact I don't think he needs new clothes till he is about 2 yrs old!

• Options

aw rustic, he is just the cutest little thing. I love seeing all the pics of him. sorry to hear you all have the colds. hopefully they are better soon.

Kidi it takes a while to get use to all the names.

Ely how exciting washing all the clothes.

I've had to go get the antibiotic I was afraid to take last week. this cold isn't shifting so chemist said normally they would say wait it out but obviously I need to get rid quick so started taking it. Told me I could still enjoy a few wines so its all good. Picked up the dress today.... aaagghhh how exciting. very real now... and after lunch came back to a lovely bunch of flowers from one of my suppliers. made my day cause this morning when I got to work, the temp who was coming in to cover me for 6 weeks decided she wasn't coming, you know the hour she's suppose to be here.

• Options

Hi everyone I'm new here I hope your all well image

stopped taking cerazette last Monday 19th (the day we came back from holiday) as me and other half decided to start ttc 

today I've had the worst stomach cramps and feeling sick ever ! Is this A normal side effect as we've just come back from Greece so wasn't sure if I've picked up a bug 😷

Thanks for your replies 😁😁

• Options

Hi and welcome shoeahollic (love the name!). Yes this does sound like the side effect of coming off this pill and a lot of us experienced the same. Hope it passes soon for you and you can enjoy the ttc journey xx

• Options

Thank you rustic :) guessing I'm gonna have to curb my shoes obsession once we hopefully conceive :) 

glad ad that's what it is and I'm not actually sick.!! Hopefully it will settle down soon and AF will appear :) 

hope your well x

• Options

Sio I'm gutted for you. Perhaps it will be baby sorrento tho! And I guesss at least you can take the antibiotics so you won't be ill for wedding. 

Kez wow - congratulations!

beu love the bump pic! Again you look nothing like I pictured lol! It's the daft avatars - I think most of you have got red hair and a lilac top!!

hayley welcome back. So lovely to 'see' you again. Congrats on the bfp. It's bound to be worrying but the best thing you can do is try to relax. sending positive vibes your way. 

Rustic hope the cold get better quickly  Love the cute oliver pics tho - he looks completely innocent of having given you both the lurgy!

welcome shoeaholic and anybother newbies ive missed. The first few weeks is a real pain but I hope your journey is a short one  

I'm off for my first scan after starting the stim meds tomorrow - quick check on what's going on in my ovaries! Fingers crossed for a nice batch of little eggs underway! Went for fertility acupuncture session last week - was v relaxing. may not do any good but the only harm it will do is to my wallet so I thought it was worth a go.

• Options

Looby things are moving in the right direction for you now, hope those eggs are hatching nicely for tomorrows scan!

Talking of cute Oliver pictures, we had a photoshoot done when he was 2 weeks old (he will be 12 weeks tomorrow- scary!) and I just realised I said I would post the pictures and I never did (they were on the computer not my phone) but I will dig them out and post a couple. 

• Options

Looby, good luck for the scan today! Let us know how it goes! I heard good things about acupuncture, think I did a few posts about it on thread 2, I never actually had it done though but like you say it can't cause any harm. 

Welcome shoeahollic and kidi. Hope your journeys are short and sweet.

Sio, hopefully the antibiotics kick in quick for you. So exciting to pick up the dress! Boo to the temp not showing up! 

Rustic, bet the photos are beautiful. He is such a cute little boy. Hope you are feeling ok with the cold. 

• Options

I think the worst of the cold was yesterday, feeling much better today!  When I got Oliver to bed last night I had some toast and then went to bed myself otherwise I wouldn't have been able to cope with the night shift!  Oliver also slept an extra hour this morning so that helped us both I am sure!

• Options

Here are a few of the pictures, can't believe this was 10 weeks ago, he has changed so much.

• Options

• Options

Omg look how adorable he is 😍😍 live the name Oliver aswell !! X

• Options

Rustic them photos are so gorgeous.  I love them little photoshoots!  They never did any really like this when my lg was born but would definitely want this for next one.

Im feeling really annoyed more than anything today.  Got my scan date through yesterday and considering they know what ive been through the last 2 times my scan isn't until the 14th November which would mean I will be 13 weeks!  Cant wait for midwife to get in touch now so I can have a moan.  At present as much as I want to be I cant be happy because all that's going through my mind is that this will turn out like the others, it is putting me down so much atm xxx