Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Options
    Gorgeous photos Mrs fish and Thankyou xx 
    MMA I remember you saying with charlotte you didn't dtd as near ovulation as usual but I can't remember now what you said. I ovulated on Wednesday. We dtd on Sunday night but then not again until Thursday morning as hubby on nights so think I've prob missed it this month 😢
  • Options
    Louise I also struggle with a hubby who works shifts.  I am due Ov Friday and am still on my period (23/24 day cycle with long period) he is working tomorrow and thurs night, so i am discounting this month.....
  • Options
    It’s frustrating isn’t it. A month seems such a long time 😞 Hope you manage to time it ok Mrs fish xx
  • Options
    Hi Louise I ovulated cd 7 with dtd 2 days before as hubby was away the days I got my near positive then my strong defo positive he came home the following day and we dtd so I conceived either cd7 & sperm were happy waiting or the day after my positive!
    my guess is before as I was put forward a week right from the start of my pregnancy so cd 5 & end spotting from AF!!
    Anything is possible!! I wasn’t  tracking with this one I’ve just miscarried but think we dtd the day after my positive as I feel ovulation if that helps you 😊😊😊
    My bleeding finally stopped Monday 3 weeks to the day of spotting starting been a tough one so drawn out exhausted and sooo many headaches it was ridiculous and nurofen didn’t touch them so was defo hormonal:/
  • Options
    MMA glad the bleeding has stopped, how heart breaking for you to have had to go through another loss.  You are such a brave lady ❤️

I am still having massive issues with my cycle and general health, saw GP today and she has ordered bloods and ultrasound- hope we can get to the bottom of it, as I feel wretched constantly!! Now I am petrified it’s something really serious 😢
  • Options
    Thanks MMA. It sounds like you dtd quite close to ovulation then. I think we were a bit too early and late this month 😞 Glad your bleeding has stopped. Although you almost feel guilty for being relieved it’s over.
  • Options
    Hope  your tests manage to shed some light on it Mrs fish . Big hugs xx
  • Options
    That’s good mrs Fish 🤞🤞🤞 for some answers x
  • Options
    Hey everyone, just jumping in to the conversation here. CD18 and still no positive OPK as of 11pm last night for me 😞 I didn't go back too far in the thread since there are so much pages, but anyone deal with or have dealt with late ovulation? Been testing twice a day since CD10 so I don't think I've missed it. 
  • Options
    Also just want to wish MrsFish luck on those tests, hopefully nothing serious is going on and you get some answers.
  • Options
    Hi Rachel ideally test with opks from last day of AF spotting or the following day ! I actually fell preggers with this rainbow on cd7 so ovulated early I normally have a 26-28 day cycle without fail! I usually ovulate between cd9 earliest and cd14 the latest but that cycle was different so I’d check you aren’t missing it to be sure:)
    how long are your cycles and how regular x
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? 

I’m starting to feel slow and heavy! I’m not moaning, I just forgot what it’s like! Haha! I just can’t wait for my baby girl to arrive. I’m nearly 32 weeks now and it all just seems like a miracle. I just need her to hold on in there and to hear her cry when she’s born so I know she’s ok!
    xxx
  • Options
    32 weeks, how did that go so quick!!!! Wow, well done lady, so close now 😊

I had a scan this week and bloods done last week, need to go and see Dr, but my FSH level was quite high, so defo hitting peri menopause I think, I am starting to have to resign myself to the fact that I May not be able to have a sibling for Amelie to go through life with.  😢
  • Options
    How old are you Mrs fish? Im at the point where age is a big factor too and think my little one isn’t going to get his playmate 😢 I’ve got my positive ppl tonight and where’s hubby? At bloomin work all night 😫😢
  • Options
    Positive opk not ppl 😂
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you emj. You’re so close and will be holding your little one soon xxx
  • Options
    I turned 40 a few months ago.  What makes it hard for me to swallow is Amelie was a twin, and I lost early in the second trimester 😢
  • Options
    Oh Mrs fish that does make it a very bitter pill to swallow 😞 I’m 44 so think my chances are tiny. My little I had when I was 42 so hopefully that gives you some hope. Feel so miserable as feel this month is wasted now with hubby in bed all day when my opk was positive yesterday. Think it’ll be too late by the time he comes to bed tonight . He hates performing under pressure too. 
  • Options
    I think all we have is hope at this stage and positivity 🤞🤞

i am now 2 days late, but only normally have a 23 day cycle, not very hopeful as we didn’t manage to dtd much due to virus so pretty sure my lateness is not attributed to  bfp.....
  • Options
    Hello everyone just looking for some advice. Would you say this ovulation strip is close? Thanks x
This discussion has been closed.