Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Options
    I’d say that’s positive Mrs jade!!
  • Options
    Thanks for replying. This is this mornings one x
  • Options
    Was due my period around 26th June normally a 30-32 day cycle but was on blood thinning medication which has muddled things up a little, had a lot more discharge so thought I’d try a ovulation strip incase I was ovulation extremely late but I was sure i ovulated over 2 weeks ago 🤔 x
  • Options
    Hi mrs Jade I used an OPK as a pregnancy test on my last pregnancy as they show as positive around AF being due/overdue that’s why I went and grabbed a pregnancy test and was a very strong bfp!!
    If you are late and you believe you ovulated 2 weeks ago I suggest you do a pregnancy test to either confirm it’s late ovulation or to see if you are infect already preggers 🤞🤞🤞
    good luck x
  • Options
    * Infact

• Options
    Yeah I thought it was maybe positive if AF is going to show, if I was pregnant I thought it might be darker than what it was. Thank you for the advice 😊 x
  • Options
    Positive mrs jade good luck🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    That is defo dark enough to warrant a pg test just so u know ☺️
  • Options
    Usually mrs jade if your pg that test would be alot darker but everyone is different also its very very common to got a positive like that when af is due ive had them good luck.
  • Options

This is my opk with last pregnancy the day I missed AF just as a reference for you mrs jade as I said if u think u ovulated 2 weeks ago it’s very possible good luck 😉 
  • Options
    Just a little update piccie of my beautiful rainbow 🌈 just turned 6 months old and I’m just soooo in love 🥰 as are the others!!
    my eldest Harry with his baby sister 

Lucy is 13 on Thursday with her sister 

My 2 babies together Max is 8 now

Charlotte attempting to sit in the garden!! She face planted the grass 1 second later 😆
    shes now camo style crawling everywhere!! 
    Big hugs to you all xxx
  • Options
    MMA they are fabulous photos! All your children are gorgeous xxxx
  • Options

My girls 
    ( didn’t post above) 
    xxx💗
  • Options
    Not a good month here. Two pretty disastrous attempts at dtd around ovulation so pretty sure there’s zero chance for this month. Starting to feel resentful towards my hubby for not supporting me more and trying harder but I know that’s not really fair but can’t help but feel that way 😞
  • Options
    Another gorgeous photo MMA XX
  • Options
    Thank you Louise it melts my heart seeing them help look after her.  They all know loosing Oliver left me battered and bruised and fully understand how precious she is 🌈💗
  • Options
    You have a lovely little family MMA which you thoroughly deserve after all you’ve been through xx 
  • Options
    @MMA, they are all gorgeous! Charlotte’s grown so much!! The pics are lovely to see and I’m so glad your rainbow arrived.xxxx
  • Options
    @Louise 111, I know it’s frustrating when you’re TTC, it never feels like it’s going your way but fingers crossed it will happen.xxxx 
This discussion has been closed.