Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Options
    Sending lots of love @MrsFish xxx
  • Options
    Mrs fish so glad everything went as well as expected huge hugs get plenty of rest xx
  • Options
    @MrsFish how are you doing?xxx
  • Options
    Bad night again ladies ambulance called for Charlotte yet again! Woke crying at 11.30 pm naturally I went to her after a minute or so but could tell her cry was different call it mummy’s instinct ! She was actually choking/drowning in her own watery sick was awful! Pulled her out her cot & she was choking , sicked up more bile over the sink but become cold clammy and blue around her mouth 😢 breathing was ok but more grunting lasted about 25 minutes 😳until I bored her to tears singing row your boat and she nodded off as they turned up! I think it frightened her and become too stressed when she sleeps she relaxed and she slowly normalised. Phew 😅 she stayed cold and clammy though so we traveled to A&E in the ambulance and they thoroughly checked her a bit like the 6 week check up. Everything perfect 👌 BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!
    Lady a bit abrupt which pissed  me off said why was I worried that she choked on a bit of sick ?!! Errrr helloooo she was blue and in great discomfort what a stupid thing to say?!! They also made me wait 3 hrs which I thinks disgusting with an 8 month old slightly blue still clammy & distressed! I’ve paid into the system I expect to be able to call for help if needed?!!!
    anyway I could moan all day about that 😖🤣
    All is good playing at home happy and clambering over everything and standing now !! Me I’ve not slep since Tuesday night but just cracking on doing scl runs etc💤😴💤😴☕️☕️☕️Drinking coffee haha
    Still panicked that I’ll loose this much loved/desperately wanted rainbow 🌈 It’s soooo hard I’ll never sleep again 😢
    xxx
  • Options
    @missmyangels what an awful experience!! You definitely did the right thing by taking Charlotte to hospital. Is she fully recovered now? How awful of the lady to question why you took her in - was that a nurse or admin? Also such a long wait for a baby, it’s so sad how stretched our services are! 

I had had a breath sensor monitor for Amelie, even when she was in the next to me, as I constantly panicked about her breathing, she was a tummy sleeper, wouldn’t settle on her back at all 😬
    i still have the monitor on when she is in the cot, as I have to be able to watch her via the video. 

I was was meant to go back to work yesterday, but had such an emotional day, I just couldn’t concentrate, so called it a day at 10am, and am off again today. 
    Mat the moment we are very seriously thinking about calling it a day and stopping trying.  We have lost 3 out of 4 babies conceived now, and the odds of a healthy baby get lower and lower as we age - I just don’t know if I can go through any more losses, maybe I just need to be thankful for the 2 beautiful babies i have produced and concentrate my energies on looking after them and myself.......
  • Options
    @missmyangels that’s so frightening! Ignore the stupid lady that questioned you. Mother’s instinct is usually right. Glad she’s much better today. 

@MrsFish, you’ll be too emotional to make any clear decisions on ttc at the moment. You’ll still be grieving! Be kind on yourself and just see how you both feel in a few weeks.xxxxx
  • Options
    How is everyone?
     @missmyangels how is Charlotte and the other children? How are you doing?

@MrsFish how are you doing? Have you decided to try again or are you taking some time out? Hope you’re ok.

@tracyttc42017 and @Louise 111 how’s things?
    xxxx

• Options
    Hi emj. I’m ok thanks. We’re trying again this month. Am 6dpo but not holding out much hope . How are you? How’s little one? 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently on my cd32 and 11dpo. I got a positive on my opks on cd19-20-21, I forgot that positive on opk means ovulation is on the way not today. I didn't dtd on cd22 or 23 or even 24. Knowing that I think I've missed my chance this month. 
  • Options
    Your fertile days are the few days leading up to ovulation and day of ovulation so going by your opks  you prob ovulated about cd20 so if you dtd leading up to that day you will have a chance . Good luck xxx
  • Options
    We’re good thanks @Louise 111. Time is flying by. Matilda is 6 weeks old today. She’s such a cutie. 
    Fingers crossed it’s your month! If not this month- that it happens really quickly!
    xxxx
  • Options
    Help!! I'm new to this, I had my first born in 2013 and have had insanely irregular periods for about 4 years now, I had a 7 month absence where my periods literally just stopped and only in March 2019 did they start back up again, still irregular though, my partner of 3 years and I are ttc my #2 and his #1 biological. However I've had 2 miscarriages in the past and an ectopic. I'm slowly figuring out how hard it's becoming to fall pregnant and understand my cycles. Today I got my first flashing smiley on my clear blue opk does anyone know how long the wait might be to hopefully catch the peak? 
  • Options
    Hi mummytotodd. It’s usually about 2-3 days before you get your peak but it can be quicker depending on your age. The important thing is that you are dtd at the moment and over the next few days as these are your important fertile days. Good luck. Hope it’s a lucky month for you xx
  • Options
    @Louise 111 we dtd days before the positive test until cd21 which is the last day I had my positive. I've been having a couple symptoms, not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me or not. But this month seems different than before. 
    I didn't have any boobs soreness nor spotting, and it seems that everyone has it. Plus today I feel chilly than before. Maybe it's because I turn down the celcius on my AC. But chills is something that I often had before my af. If this month my CD is 35 days then my period is due on Monday which is days away.
  • Options
    @Louise 111 I didn't dtd after I get my last positive test which is a huge mistake I think. But what done is done, now all I can do is wait.
  • Options
    That’s great then psalm as you should have covered all your fertile days. Good luck xx
  • Options
    @Louise 111 hopefully. Are you on your tww too now?if ao, what dpo or cd are you?
  • Options
    Psalm I’m 6dpo at the moment xx
  • Options
    After seeing a post where people send all their test I feel like testing too. But today is only my 11dpo if I don't miscalculate it. Help
  • Options
    @Louise 111
    We've been dtd every day of September since my period OH is such a trooper 😂 you said in a reply to @pslam88 that you are 6dpo does that mean 6 days past ovulation? xx