Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC MARCH 2022

Replies

• Options
    @KatieLou31 that's a good idea. Good luck and keep us posted πŸ€

@SmithL35 sorry to hearΒ 
     about the aul witch getting you 😩 good luck with cycle 5,you got this 🀞 xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies, sorry to jump on last month's post, but I couldn't see an April one.

This is cycle 7 for me and my husband. He has 3 biological children and I have 2 from previous relationships. We are both 33.

I had my Mirena Coil removed back in September and we have had sex regularly since, but no bfp yet.

I don't do opks but I do track on the Ovia app. I'm on CD 21 at the moment and my average cycle is about 27 days.
    I think I ov'd around CD 11/12 as had lots of EWCM.

Had cramps around 4/5 DPO and have had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth on and off since around 3/4 DPO.

Nothing else until today, now have cold like symptoms and very tired.

AF is due in 6 days and I'm around 9/10 DPO now.
    Do you think it's worth doing some cheap tests yet? Or wait until later in the week?

Thanks in advance xx

• Options
    edited Apr 18, 2022 7:53PM
    Hello @MrsSpiller2021 you are more than welcome to hop on this thread. It's horrible when you come off birth control as it really knocks your system all over the place. Here is hoping your symptoms mean you are awaiting a bfp this month 🀞 if you want to test now I'd advise a frer test as I got my positive with my son at 9 dpo and got a positive this time around on 9 dpo too. It was v v light both times but it was def there. I find the cheap tests don't show up for aaaages. 

If you aren't successful this month would you consider using ovulation sticks. The apps aren't always great as they just guess an average ovulation time and it is usually incorrect so you could be missing your peak times. Good luck and keep us posted πŸ™πŸ€ xx
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply @cheesecoleslaw86. I'll probably pick up an FRER today and see what happens, I'm just not hopeful at all.
    Yes I think I might try ovulation test for 1 month, I just don't like stressing about it that much. My husband keeps telling me, it'll happen when it happens πŸ™„ xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone, sorry I've not been catching up. We have been away and I surprised myself that I wasn't bothered that I didn't do my temps. My cycles have shortened in the last few months, and I seem to be ovulating early. Today I did an ovulation stick and got 'high' so I guess I will work out when I ovulate depending on when I get the 'peak' xx
  • Options
    @MrsSpiller2021 let us know how you get on 🀞 you could always use the ovulation tests and not tell your hubby so as not to add additional pressure. Hopefully you'll not need them next month though πŸ™ xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 that's great you're taking a more chilled approach without even trying. Hopefully that'll be what works 🀞 hope you had a nice break ❀️ always nice to get away from it all sometimes xx
  • Options
    I did a Boots Early test with FMU and got BFN. Guess I'll just wait for AF now then xx
  • Options
    Aw @MrsSpiller2021 it's horrible seeing a BFN 😩 you aren't out until af arrives though 🀞 And there is plenty of support here for the next cycle if the aul witch gets you xx
  • Options
    Yes I know, I'm just impatient. Kind of wish I'd just waited now as it's a waste of Β£6.
    I was hoping this cycle would be different as I've lost almost 2 stone and thought that would help.
    We will see I guess.
    Thank you for your kind words xx
  • Options
    Thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 πŸ₯° I got Peak today on an ovulation stick so I wonder if that will happen tomorrow xx

@MrsSpiller2021 sorry 😞 hopefully af doesn't show!! Xx
  • Options
    @MrsSpiller2021 that's amazing on the weight loss, well done.  That will definitely help ❀️ keep us posted 

@SmithL35 oh exciting. Lots of bd and then the dreaded wait πŸ™„ good luck πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
  • Options
    How's everyone doing? What CD are you currently on? I didn't think about it at all yesterday as was my Daughter's 2nd birthday.

My boobs are so sore today, keep getting random shooting pains. This could be AF or it could be a good sign, just have to wait a little while longer - Period due on Sunday xx
  • Options
    Joining in, hi ladies.

I came off the pill at the start of February, first period mid March or so. Cycles seem back to normal this month, seem to have ovulate right on schedule according to bbt, will hopefully get confirmation on that tomorrow. Best of luck to you all!
  • Options
    He ya'll been inactive for a few weeks. Honestly I've not not been trying to test cause I needed time.

@Fairycakes88 good luck we hope for the best
  • Options
    Hi everyone πŸ€—
    Ah @MrsSpiller2021 sounds promising! Will you test tomorrow if af doesn't arrive? X
    Best of luck @Fairycakes88 and @Babe 1to4 x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 I hope so!
    CD 26 now. I felt so nauseous whilst cooking the children's tea lastnight, then was sick before bed!
    On and off sore and veins boots today, cramping and just got some EWCM! Confused!
    I've asked my sister to pick up some cheap test strips for me, will update you in the morning xx
  • Options
    So exciting!!! It really does sound like it might be your cycle! 🀞🀞🀞 yes let us know how you get on. How many children do you have? We have one, trying for number 2 xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 I have 2 with my ex partner and my husband has a step child and 3 biological children from his ex partner. We would really like to have one of our own xx

Sticky baby dust to you all! Xx
  • Options
    @MrsSpiller2021 you have a big family πŸ‘ͺ must be nice. You guys will definitely have a child together