Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC MARCH 2022

Replies

• Options
    Yes @Babe 1to4 it can be lovely having a large blended family, but it can also be stressful at times. Doesn't stop us wanting one of our own though x
  • Options
    Tested using a Poundland test at about 4pm... BFN. 
    AF is due tomorrow, so I guess I just have to wait it out xx
  • Options
    Ah a lovely big family :) I hope you're not disappointed with that test, see what tomorrow brings xx
  • Options
    Hey lovelies, I’ve been on the quiet side as I’m seriously low right now. It’s my dude date following the MC
    this week and it’s hit me like a tonne of bricks. Today especially! I went shopping and then found myself at the crematorium where they scattered the remains trying to somehow say goodbye so I could at least try to move on. But all I’ve done is cry all day. It feels like the MC happened yesterday! I just don’t know how to deal with it. 
    I hoped all the way through that I’d be pregnant again by now but I actually think my body subconsciously dedicated itself to our angel baby for the time I should have carried them. Maybe I can move forwards after the date?! 🙏🏼🙏🏼 God I hope so!!!
    im 12DPO today.  I think! Having Covid maybe messed with things. F I don’t get a peak on OPKs, just a high. 
    Had nausea , tiredness, cramps and crazy emotions. I didn’t have any tests so did an OPK as my cramps felt very like OV. Got 2 lines, not high but stronger than I’d expect. So god knows!! 
    Got some HCG strips today. Tested this aft coz I’m stupidly impatient 🙄 BFN of course! But I guess I’m not out until i at least test at a proper time with FMU right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

how are you all? Where are you all up to? Any BFPs lately? ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're struggling @KelB79 . Hopefully as time passes it'll get easier for you. Good luck with the testing.

AF got me yesterday 😩 xx
  • Options
    Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited Apr 25, 2022 9:31AM
    @KelB79 Sorry you are having a difficult time. I had a MC two years ago and had a cry about it last night. It does come back but gets easier over time x

@MrsSpiller2021 So sorry that AF got you x

I am 4dpo today, impatiently waiting but not overly optimistic this month as I think our timing wasn't the greatest! But guess we will soon see.
  • Options
    @KelB79 I am so sorry to hear you are struggling so much. I can only imagine how difficult it is now the due date has arrived. It is normal for you to be feeling so overwhelmed about it. If you feel it is too much it may be worth speaking with someone about it properly. I hope you get your rainbow baby so soon ❤️ Have everything crossed for you x

@MrsSpiller2021 I am so sorry AF got you. Here's hoping for this next cycle 🙏 take it easy and allow yourself to feel a bit down about AF. By the time it's over you will be ready for next cycle 🤞

@Fairycakes88 everything crossed for you 🤞

I am currently 6 wks. I got 3 + on clear blue at wkend so I have booked early assurance scan for a few weeks time. I find it hard to let myself get excited until things are a bit further on. But hopefully all will be okay 🙏 xx

• Options
    @KelB79 I'm so sorry :( ah I had tears in my eyes reading your post, bless you. I wish there was something to say that would help. 💕 x
    @MrsSpiller2021 ah sorry af came :( x
    @Fairycakes88 I am 4 dpo too!! 🤗 x
    @cheesecoleslaw86 that's amazing about the 3+, hopefully your scan will come around soon, the waiting is such an anxious time x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 thank you so much. It feels like time stands still in early preg I feel. Not dissimilar to the dreaded 2 week wait. Here's hoping this is a lucky thread and we have a few more bfps this cycle ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Ah yes the TWW is hard going too 😒 fingers crossed we see some second lines soon 👍👍👍 x
  • Options
    Hey ladies, hope it’s ok to join in!?

@SmithL35 ❤️ 

@cheesecoleslaw86 wonderful news 🥰

I am 3DPO after two cycles of not really being sure I even ovulated as I only got my cycle back in January after 13 months PP. Cycles have been 49 and 35 days. Even if I don’t get pregnant this month my cycle should be 31/32 days so I’ll call that a win as it’s getting down to nearer my usual 26 days 🎉

We did all we could this month, lots of BD at the right time so I’m in that optimistic phase. Tempted to stop temping now I know ovulation is confirmed but not sure I’ll have the willpower. 

This forum was so supportive when I was TTC number 1 so lovely to be back ☺️
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe Hello!! Best of luck to you 🤞

7dpo for me today, have felt slightly nauseous since waking up and a temp increase but not reading too much into it as its too early yet.

• Options
    Thanks @Fairycakes88 and same to you! I’m 4DPO and already obsessing about how this compares to the cycle we conceived my little boy 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe Haha the chart with my daughter went up and down and then stayed up after implantation so I'm just watching for that really 😅 
  • Options
    @MrsSpiller2021 exactly my point you and your husband want that little one for both of you guys. I understand and good luck 👍 all the best
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 & @RememberToBreathe all the best ladies. Ik it's tempting to test but wait it out. Last month I was so sure it had happened for me. I gave up lol I'm just over it and thinking whenever it happens for us then that's it
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 the chart with my boy was just beautiful. It just went up and up and up and up… ❤️ I’ve no idea when I implanted though 

@Babe 1to4 I don’t keep tests in the house 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I feel you. Last month I bought a whole bunch and it cost my pocket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    @Babe 1to4 I did 37 ovulation tests this month but I’m pretty good at holding out on testing 🤞🏻
  • Options
    The obsession begins. Took my temp an hour earlier than normal today as my boy woke up at 5.30 but the temp is back down at my cover line 🙈