Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 16 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Options

How long are all your baby's sleeping threw nite Ollie went down just after 9 last nite that was him till 7am jusr fed changed him he sound again 

• Options

Lucky you jwebster my wee man is still to sleep through the night. He usually gets up 1-2 Mabye 3 times for a feed and a nappy change 

but Last night he was up every 5 minutes 

• Options

Jwebster that's brill I'm glad ur getting some sleep! I need to get Nellie up more cuz she's sleeping soundly from 6-9 ish then she's wide awake. But she's loving her milk and waking for a bottle. Last nite she had one at 8 had to wake her for it. Then half 2 then 6! I wud usually try settle her with a dummy but I can hear her tummy rumbling and it breaks my heart to hear it so I have to feed her. Plus her snuffly nose doesnt help her. I'm just glad I got the next to me crib as she's right there to settle n I don't have to actually get up unless making a bottle. 

Too beautiful you must be shattered! 

My oh slept in sons room last nite as my son fell asleep with me and I didn't have to heart to move him so he had a great nites sleep! He's also off to football at 12 will get bk bout 6! Needless to say I'm in a great mood again :/ 

Jwebster how is Ollie? Is he following you and interacting now? X 

• Options

2beauitful how old is your Wee one Ollie only ever been up once threw nite since he been born I seem be lucky with all mine threw the nite x

• Options

Hi ya k85m that's still gd there nothing worst when there not well with block noses 

oh that's rubbish hubby leaving you 2 it again you should make a day for you friends leave daddy on Daddy duties 

he smiling that now moving about his Wee arms legs got a call think his app be around the end of October for children hosptial about his head x

• Options

doing 

• Options

He's 11 weeks lol

• Options

Oh that's good glad he's doing better now and they gonna get him looked at soon! I'm going to go out next Friday nite with my friend going to save up my ww points n have a drink ha 

• Options

Hopefully not be long ollie is 11 weeks this tues going 2 fast so it is 

oh that's overly k85m gives you sumthing look forward 2 xx

• Options

Hi all, been a while since I've been able to get on!

all these poor babies with colds! Hope they r better soon!

ive also joined slimming world, lost 10lb in 3 weeks! So chuffed! Think it's mainly cus I'm still breast feeding!

bear is also not sleeping through, but only up 2 times so not too bad! we have a night time routine, massage,bath, sometimes story, milk bed! Anyone got any tips on ow to get him to sleep longer? 

jWebster u must just have the knack!

booked in for my tattoo aswell! Hubby is paying for it as my birthday present can't wait, although a lil nervous! 

• Options

wat tattoo you gettin I love tattoo Ollie was a late Sleeper threw nite compare his brothers sister I don't even have tips o never done anything different Ollie still on 7 oz fees so not even up that if he sleeps threw 2nite that be 4 nites how old is your www one now x

• Options

He's 9 weeks today..everything I've read basically says he won't sleep through for a while cus he's breast fed...the milk digests quicker so he gets hungry quicker!

Having something like this..its been adapted a little As i don't like birds.

Haven't had it done yet and think I've already caught the tattoo bug!

• Options

Thats good jwebster it's nice to get a long sleep! I had a nap today for once :)

shoona our babies are similar age Oliver sleeps from 8-9pm to about 2-3 which is great but I don't go to bed until about 11/12 lol I just can't switch off until then then he wakes about 6/7. To be honest he sleeps and wakes different times but same amount of hours once its evening :) is Bear ever sick? Oliver has been sick a few times lately and sick today it was basically all water?? 

i can't see the tattoo pic :( what is it of 

olivers waking up now for some reason or at least trying to wake himself up! If I feed him now maybe he won't wake til later! 

• Options

He's rarely sick, if he does it's usually my own fault. It's cus I've lay him down to quick after feeding him or moved him too quick!

i'll try again../image

His is name actually isn't bear just what I called him from the very beginning of my pregnancy, it has stuck though! 

• Options

Oliver just woke up so went 5 hours so not bad. Same here that's y im like OMG what's happening when he's sick I know breast milk has a high water content but it's just s bit worrying will have to speak to the HV. Well done on losing on SW by the way I think I'm def going to join WW on thursday it will give be something to do once a week as well lol. That is a beautiful picture! His name is William isn't it? My sons middle name is William think that's how I remembered lol X

me and my OH are not getting on at all there's been talk of selling the house. He's being so nasty to me and my LB and everything he does is annoying me! His new thing is every time I feed the baby at night he gets up and stands in the bathroom smoking his vape pipe the whole time I can hear it like hes on gas and air. He's doing the oddest things constantly! Really wish he'd move out :( 

• Options

Love that tattoo idea, it's lovely!!

claire I'm so sorry to hear you're not getting on :( it's such a shame he's changed but hopefully things turn out the way you want them too. Do you think you can work through it? Things changed when I had my eldest, My ex wasn't interested in me anymore although it took a while before he actually left. 

how much are our babies weighing now? Violet was weighed Thursday at 9+5 and weighed in at 10lb 11oz x

• Options

My baby was weighed at 10 weeks and was 12lbs 9 and he was 6lbs 4 when he was born. Not sure what he weighs now but he is 11 weeks and 3 days 

• Options

Wow shoona what a lovely pic ur so brace to get that ha I'd be so scared. 

Oh claire that's not good sorry. Maybe he feels like he shud b up as well, or just bein a knob. I've read that fathers of breast feeding dad's can feel left out and u know men are like children spitting their dummies out X x

• Options

Sorry for my rant last night was just really feeling horrible :( He's always moody and so strict with my son he's being really nasty to him then says he's not when I pick him up on it he's more childish than him! I agree Flossy like yesterday I had no top on and he was deliberately looking the other way I thought that's nice isn't my own husband can't even look at me! He never says anything nice about the way I look. U hit the nail on the head k85m he's really left out with Oliver he barely holds him. I ask him to look after him for 5 minutes and he's like are u done now I'm busy. he refuses to do anything now and soon as Oliver cries he starts calling when I know he's not hungry then olivers screaming because OH stressing out which is stressing him out and he's really clingy now he only lets people hold him if he knows where I am! He wanted me to breastfeed made a big deal out of it as well to the point I'd have felt like a failure if I didn't do it! bet he regrets that now! 

All the babies are growing well aren't they its so good that most of us still comment on here so we know how theyre doing. Oliver hasnt been weighed for just under 2 weeks but his last weigh in was 11lb3 at 7 weeks I'll get him weighed tomorrow :) 

• Options

U dont need  feel like crap though it's not fair. To be honest my oh never says anything about the way I look we went to a wedding the other week and he was best man. He addressed how nice the bridesmaids etc looked in his speech (apparently it's a must) but said nothing about me Wen I saw him. I said the next day how was my dress n he said nice...u wudnt of worn it if u didn't think it looked nice. But I said u know how fat I feel and conscious I feel and I tried on about 15 dresses stressing out about it all I wanted was to actually hear it. His ex girlfriend was there as well with her new boyfriend and she's really skinny so didn't make me feel much better. Just make sure u feel good about urself and do what's best for you x