Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 16 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Options

god men are so rubbish aren't they would it hurt just to say u look really nice I'm a lucky man. They say it when you're first with them then can't be bothered. my lb just got really upset going into school he was crying and holding my leg saying he didn't want to leave me :(

• Options

It is possible for fathers to go through some sort of postnatal depression. perhaps he's going through the motions ( just trying to put anothe perspective on things)

k85m my hubby never gives me compliments, ive always have to ask if I look ok! Kinda used to it now, but it does suck So I totally relate!

aww Claire I hope your little boy is ok

thank you for the tattoo compliments, I'll try n post when it's actually done ☺️

• Options

I know yeah doesn't hurt. I'd of been happy for him to text me and say it ha oh well. I'm on ww n he's cooking for me etc n supporting me (which makes me think he wants me to lose weight ha) but I do to b fair I'm 14 stone and 5ft2 so I look like a whale and I'm not happy. Plus having a csection u get a 'fold' I hate my belly it's gross. Oh no has he gone in? It makes u feel like crap doesn't it wen they don't want to go. I only had it wen he first started nursery so it shud get easier when he gets used to it. He can't wait to go now. It's own clothes day today and he's had a new wolves kit (it's bright green!) so hes worn that despite it bein freezing ha he best not get paint etc on it his dad won't b happy ha x x

• Options

Whereabouts r u having it? He's definitely acting like he is mentally ill he's completely irrational I'm wondering if he's heading for a break down!

• Options

That's so unfair he's making you feel that way, claire.

my ex was the same once we had my first daughter. its so hard to get your head around. have your tried talking to him to tell him how you feel? 

Its not fair he's leaving your other son out and treating him differently to how he had before, its such a hard subject to tackle,  perhaps he's just taking some frustrations at not being much help out on you all? :(

life can be so tricky sometimes!! X

• Options

Yeah it is possible for farthers to get it. I read about it when my oh had anxiety while I was pregnant and cudnt come to my scans etc but once she came he was fine! At least I hope he is he's not acting strange like he was doing. I thought he was having an affair but he told me once he had been doctors how he was feeling etc which I'm glad of. He prob won't admit to u Claire if he is, maybe he needs to bond with the baby, maybe tell him u need to do some shopping and leave him with the baby just for an hour or something and take ur boy with u, just don't go far ha. I know wen I first had my son our first we went through arguing etc lack of sleep etc lasted for about 3 months to be honest x

• Options

imageimage

Me and my little moo are going to brave the rain and cold ha x

• Options

imageimageimageCouple gd half price sake on these for people have older kids 

• Options

Oh k85m I love little moo's outfit!  I hope you had a fun outing despite the weather. 

Any one else's baby have cradle cap?  I have been using the lard like cream the HV prescribed this week and today washed it with CC shampoo and brush but only a small improvement. 

• Options

Rustic Ollie doesn't have but my other kids did baby oil before bath a baby comb lift it off wat a difference after 1st time x

• Options

Oh I will try that tomorrow.  This was him with the cradle cap shampoo on earlier!

• Options

Oh look at him ha too cute. Nellie has it and you can really see it with her dark hair i use the dentinox shampoo for cradle cap with losens it but then have to fetch it out with a comb x my son Is 4 and still has it it's well stuck no shampoo or anything will get rid of it x

• Options

Wat a cutie k85m use baby oil swear by it X 

• Options

imageMy handsum boy with my beauitful wee sister can't believe he 11 weeks 2dag x

• Options

Oh look at him smiling and looking at her! What a beautiful pic x

• Options

Aww sooo cute im not sure if Oliver has cradle cap il send a pic. Just got bubba weighed he's 12lb1 at 9 weeks tomorrow X 

• Options

Our babys are growing far too quickly x

• Options

jwebster that's a lovely photo, the way Ollie is looking at your sister x 

• Options

Bubba bear 2 months today (I never know whether to do it for weeks or months so I'll stick with same date every month lol) X 

• Options

Lovely pic Claire. I go by the date rather than weeks too. Oliver is 12 weeks tomorrow but I'll do a 3 month pic on oct 6th.