Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• Options
    Mac88 glad Ur feeling better n thanks 4 the tips lol x
  • Options
    Thanks all went to the early pregnancy unit and guess what closed at weekends! Really helpfull! Not just gonna see how I go try n drink.lots n rest n if I feel any worse go to the walk In at my local hospital hope all are well xxx
  • Options

Craftymummy you could just go to your a&e if the epcu is closed xx

hope your feeling better soon xx

• Options

So im feeling super tired today, other half wanted me to do another test today and thought he was going to do a little dance when he saw the lines image they are now super dark so feeling a lot happier xxx

• Options
    Lets see! Love looking at your tests llf xx
  • Options

lol Samantha he put it in the bin lol (GIT) 

Il do one monday for you huni xx

• Options

Woo Sarah make sure you do!!  Haha love seeing those lines even if they're not mine lol. I started bleeding again today so I am thinking it's all over for me again. It's like this baby just wasn't meant to be. I will be getting sterilized as soon as I possibly can I just can't keep putting myself through this. 

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a happy and healthy nine months xxxxx

• Options

Hi Chloe

Oh sweety no image it might just be your body settling down now huni, is the bleeding bad? i can understand why you feel that way because i know i would feel the same as you, i really not sure if i should test tomoz now feel bad putting pics up when your feeling so low, we are bump buddies huni and it feels wrong for me to do that.

Im sure all will be ok huni at your next scan, did u say it was the 7th or 11th or have i just got the dates wrong? could they do it maybe this week for you?? knowing your history xxxx

ssending hugs to u huni xxx

• Options
    I am due 8/10 and seem to be exhausted all the time -started before I I realised I was pregnant so its been about 4 - 5 weeks. So tired and no energy!!!
  • Options

Ahhh sarah honestly hunni I LOVE hearing good news ESPECIALLY when it is from my lovely bump buddy an  even if this isn't my time I still sincerely hope that it is yours, I wouldn't be bitter towards anybody who's pregnancy continues at all, quite the opposite in fact, I have three beautiful children and am truly blessed as I know some of the ladies on here are years in and still don't even have one child never mind THREE!!  I think what's getting me down most of all is I just feel so ALONE!!! My dh lost his nan in January who he was really close to and he is still in bits over losing her so he hasn't even really mentioned this pregnancy at all, I went for my scan alone on Tuesday (th  kids were all off school so he stayed home with them but part of me feels like he wouldn't have been bothered even if they weren't at school if u know what I mean) because injunctive he is snappy and emotional all the time and tbh I am TRYING to be there for him but just feel like I am banging my heart  on a brick wall. We REALLY didn't expect a bfp at all and it was a MASSIVE surprise so when he was so unenthusiastic at first I thought "give him time, it just needs to sink in" but anything I have said about the pregnancy or having another baby he has just grunted and shrugged it off. I am keeping all of my anger confusion and sadness inside so not to upset him and I just feel like SCREAMING!!!! I just want somebody to TALK to. I have no family and live seventy miles away from my friends whom I don't really speak to on the phone that often and when I do I don't wan  to be moaning to them. This is the only place I have to let off steam and other than that I feel like I'm trying to put a brave face on all the time and it feels like I can't hold it together much longer. When I ask him why he isn't seeming bothered he days it is just beacause he is worried about my safety with the risks of me carrying a baby but if he was surely he wouldn't keep snapping my head off. He did it again at three thirty this morning (over something pathetic) an  I just got up came downstairs and cried for hours. I just feel like I've had enough an  can't cope with this. 

I am so sorry ladies.for being so bloody depressive I just  feel so LOST!!!! 

But I meant what I said Sarah, I DO still wanna see your little bean grow and hear . All your fabulous updates, and everyone else's image xxxxx

• Options

Babes if u ever need to scream and shout u just go ahead and either txt me or email me, im always here for you to talk to xxx

i will upload a picd babe and i know your not bitter huni, you have been through enough thats why im 100% sure this is your sticky bean as well, i understand what you mean about being alone, im up here in scotland and all my family are 600 miles away and i really wanted my mum when i had my 2 m/c, my partner was a rock but i felt he would never understand and now im praying we can make it to the 17th with out a glitch xx

i also know what it feels like to go to a scan alone, with my 1st m/c i had to do it all alone with my then 10 month old son with me, 2nd time round i told other half i needed him, he was not to happy about missing work and to top it off the day we went up for the scan to be told baby had died he got a parking fine as we was 10 mins over! needless to say when we went back the day after for the op the made sure he moved the car whilst i was in having my op and got another ticked than another fine!

if u ever need to chat u know where i am babes, and im so sure all will be ok huni and our bumps are gonna grown together xxx

• Options

Thanks hunni it's crap int it. It all seems to come at once  doesn't it. I locked myself Monday an  had to smash a window to get.in, I'd only nipped to the doctors and got back and realised I'd left my keys inside  grrr lol. Bugger!!! I suppose  if we can survive all that we r stronger than we think hey!???  Thanks hun , I think sometimes we just need to vent and once  it's all-out we feel better. My scan is the 11th which is a week on Tuesday I think. I am ringing epu and doctors tomorrow, I am NOT gonna be robbed off by .th  doctors anymore. I will NOT accept "we don't know WHY some women just bleed" until they have done tests swabs etc to rule out infection etc beacause as far as.I am concerned they can't tell me they don't know why im bleeding g when they haven  even rule  out the "usual suspects" I won't accept "we can't explain or find a reason why" until they have bloody LOOKED for one!!!!  they have done NOTHING so far so I am gonna stick my big size four up their arses tomorrow a d MAKE them give me th  care I need and feel I deserve!, as does every woman in my position. I am kin  of a woman on a mission now lol. I just recuse to be left to drive myself crazy without knowing I TRIED. Xxx

• Options

Good girl you go to town on them! with every thing you have been through and they wont even run bloods is crazy!

defo dont let them push u around, and as i said if you need to let steam off im here xx

• Options

I'm so nauseous today.  Urg.  GP phoned this morning.  They are in the process of referring me to a Gynea. Really wish I could go back to my old one, but with my medical and the changes they've made, I can't. image  Will find out later today when I can go for my next visit. Have a nice day ladies.

• Options

Oh ja, have you guys wondered how you going to break the news to family and friends?  We had a family photoshoot on the weekend.  We got my daughter to hold up a black board and on it says "Promoted to big sister."  We will print this and give it to the parents. image  Can't wait to see there faces.

• Options

morning ladies 

Love that idea Tryingforno2, we thought we would get our little boy to hold the 12 week scan pic and we will say "lennon would like to introduce his little brother/sister" 

Its all very exciting or our other idea was to get a top made saying "im going to be a big brother"

Feeling good today, a little tired still and a bit sicky but the cramping has now gone.

this is todays test image looking so good xxx

• Options
    Those lines are seriously dark. Sho. Well i got an appointment with the gynea tomorrow at 12. He will probably put me on progresterone suppositories. But will see. Maybe we will also see the heart beat tomorrow, but not counting on it as it is still very early.
  • Options

Hi ladies, tryingfornumber 2 that is an absolutely brilliant idea to tell family!! It will be great to hear their reactions and how long it takes for the penny to drop!! Lol. Keep us posted hun, any idea of when you are going to give out the pics? Xxx

Sarah, that pic is EPIC!!! image   I bet you are floating on cloud nine seeing those dark lines aren't you hunni! Fantastic!! I I am soooo looking forward to seeing your scan pics are you gonna ask for a cheeky one from your reassurance scan, I would haha.  I love your ideas about breaking the. News to family and friends too, I'd love to do something like that. image  

I rang doctor this morning and my gp is apparently on holiday so they said they be  another doc to ring me back but I thought bigger  this and rang th  epu, explained I'd had the scan last Tuesday an  we'd seen a hb etc but th  pain an  bleeding have continue  and I just can't go on like this I NEED to know what's happening, they were fantastic and put me through to a nurse, I explained I am very high risk and that my doc's ha  told me I won't be seen by mw or anyone til I am 12 weeks and she said "for goodness sake that's ridiculous" tbf she is right as between now and when I am 12 weeks I could have already suffered a fatal blood clot so it would be too late, not to mention monitoring th  baby for blood lots forming around it an  killing it of  like the other times. She really.was brilliant and has no one  me a scan for in the morning at ten so I will know by now his time tomorrow if I have mc'd or am going to. She said they will sort out my high risk referral either tomorrow or at my scan appointment next Tuesday. I am going to ask them to check for infection and do bloods to check my hcg levels, I don't mind trekking back there 48 hours later if it means I will know. One of my mc' s showed.  Baby with a hb but I'd had spotting so they ran bloods 48 hrs apart and even though the Scan showed all looked well my levels had gone from 17,000+ to 12,000 in the 48 hours so they called it "an inevitable misscarriage" it took six weeks from  for it all to be I've  and I know I couldn't face that again so if I had the same result now, I'd ask for the tablets to induce it. I feel a lot more mentally prepared today, I just went to pieces yesterday and am very grateful to all of you lovely ladies  for putting up with my rants and being so supportive. image   and thank you Sarah for all of your kind words and support. All I can do now is wait and see what tomorrow  brings. Feeling better now I know the ball is rolling image how are all of the dio mummies doing xxxxxx

• Options

Thank you huni, yes im floating on cloud 9, 2 weeks today il have my scan and yes going to ask for a pic as other half wont be coming with me.

Im glad they have given you a scan tomoz morning! about time they started listening to you! its also good that they want to sort out your high risk referral! Im sure all will be fine huni, are you going to ask for a scan pic tomoz?? how far will you be tomoz? im so excited for both of us xxx

Thank you Tryingforno2 i am so happy the last 2 times the lines never got this dark so im keeping every thing crossed for my little belly fruit xx

• Options

Ahhh sarah it is brilliant you're lines are getting darker and just so reassuring!! Hey you might have two little belly fruits in there haha!! Can't wait to see.it pic from it scan hun I bet you are counting down the hours now image 

I know it sound  mad but I am not even due  how far I am now exactly lol from lmp I am 7+5 today but from scan last Tuesday they said baby was  measuring 5mm an  she said that made it six weeks so going off that I am seven weeks ish I think. I will ask for a pic tomorrow regardless  of what the outcome is if it's good news I will post a pic  image we should DEFFO see a hb as we saw one on the scan last week so I will keep my fingers legs and eyes crossed for a little flicker tomorrow image xxxxx