Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• Options
    Not all of my message posted for some reason!Ā 

@EmJ3 how is Matilda sleeping now in her cot now? Harrys going through a stage at the moment where he wakes up like 3 times a night and heā€™ll only settle with me itā€™s exhausting!Ā 

Whatā€™s everyone been up to during lockdown? Iā€™ve had a quarantine crisis & Iā€™ve actually gone blonde! Haha!Ā 

• Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry do you like your crisis hair???šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ do blondes have more fun??!!Ā 

Gorgeous pics!! Theyā€™re both soooo cute!

Iā€™ve ended up putting the Moses basket inside the cot which means she sleeps but I donā€™t think itā€™s helping with the transition!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I think Iā€™m just prolonging the agony!!! What do you think is waking Harry? Is it just a growth spurt thing do you think? Or the sunlight? Itā€™s so tiring getting up in the night when youā€™re not used to it isnā€™t it. Itā€™s funny, when you have a newborn you know you have to get up and itā€™s ok, but as soon as they start sleeping through, itā€™s a killer!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@Bobble321 Rosie is gorgeous. This threadā€™s quite quiet but itā€™s so nice when people post pics of their babies and toddlers isnā€™t it.

matilda was 9 months old yesterday. Time is just flying by!
    xxx
  • Options

• Options
    @emj3 Iā€™m liking it at the moment hahaha it was such a spur of the moment decision lmao Iā€™ll add photos! Itā€™s so hard getting up šŸ˜­ I have no idea whatā€™s waking him! His skins fine atm so
    its not that itā€™s itchy, he has a duvet & pillow now, his rooms the right temp so I have no idea šŸ˜” hopefully it ends soon! Umm I do think your prolonging it šŸ˜¬ but I completely get why youā€™re doing it lol! Iā€™d probably do the same! Matilda is so beautiful she looks like a little dolly bless her šŸ’œĀ 

• Options
    Awww @Mummytolilyandharry you suit blonde!!! To be fair you suit both but a change is nice! You did well doing that on your own- it looks really professional!

Yep I definitely think Iā€™m prolonging it with Matilda. Itā€™s like the cot is just way too big for her, well itā€™s a cot bed so thatā€™s probably not helping with the size. I wonder if itā€™s worth me buying a small cot but I donā€™t know how long sheā€™d get out of it? God knows!Ā 
    Xxxx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 it'd lovely to hear from you! How old is Rosie now? She's looking as gorgeous as ever šŸ˜!

Yes, I had a little boy at the start of December! Jamie is 5 months now and Evie is 20 months. It's hard going but they adore each other which helps (until Evie tries to change his nappy when my backs turned of course!)

@Mummytolilyandharry we started early weaning after speaking to the dietitian so he's having a few tastes which has calmed the reflux a lot. He's still a bit spotty and gets horrible vinegar breath but he's happy so I can't really complain about it! I know it's only been like a month but Lily and Harry have changed so much! It looks like they're loving the outdoors! Evies been night waking too but I'm not sure why, hoping her new bed stops it! You really suit blonde btw!Ā 

@EmJ3 I'm sure Matilda will move into the big cot when she's ready, in the meantime shes sleeping which is always a plus!

Here's Jamie being a big boy and Evie with her 'bubble'. Can anyone remember the struggle I had to get a hat on her head as a baby? She won't take them off now šŸ˜‚

• Options
    Mummy to lily and Harry, sheā€™s doing so good, chatterbox!Ā 
    Love the hair!Ā 

Itā€™s a shame itā€™s a little quiet!Ā 

All the babies are lush!Ā 

Wow Evelyn and Jamieā€™s mummy that must be hard work but bet your smashing it! Canā€™t imagine having two under two! How is weaning going?

soooo.... can I vent to you guys cos you are the only people that will understand
    so, I just did a pregnancy test, we were kind of trying but I donā€™t like to label it, itā€™s come back positive, I am 24 DPO, itā€™s faint but definetily there, now Iā€™m panicked, I tested as I just had a wierd feeling and feel a little crampy but more like a stretching in Pubic area, now I am panicking cramps could be a bad thing šŸ˜³

please help calm me šŸ™šŸ»

Lots of love
    Xx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 donā€™t panic. Cramps are totally normal. I was convinced my af was coming with each pregnancy. Itā€™s totally normal- you just forget and panic because itā€™s scary!!!

Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you and this little bean.xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks emj!!Ā 

I canā€™t really remember if I had cramping last time! Starting to wish I didnā€™t test so early but I did test three days ago and it was negative and it was sending me stir crazy cos I just knew! Xx
  • Options
    Itā€™s just so scary at the beginning @Bobble321. Every little ache or cramp seems to make you imagine the worst doesnā€™t it.Ā 
    Itā€™s definitely normal though so try to relax, even a little bit. Hopefully this is a very, very sticky bean!Ā 

Iā€™ll wish you a very gentle congratulations.xxxx
  • Options
    ā¤ļøā¤ļø thankyou so much

Going to try and get to sleep and wish the next week away šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

what will be will be xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,Ā 

Thought I'd just drop a quick message to see how you all are. Sorry I've been MIA, life just takes over.

How is everyone doing with the lockdown? Hope you're all ok.

Hallie is 2 now (she'll 26 months on Friday to be precise). She's like a proper little girl now. Her hair has FINALLY started to grow a bit so.we can put it up more now. Here's a few recent pictures xx

• Options
    @Bobble321 congrats that's amazing šŸ˜ having 2 under 2is honestly the best - they're best buds already! Cramps are totally normal I had worse ones second time round! It's funny how we just know isn't it?

Jamie is smashing weaning, he's 6 months on the 3rd but a proper monster for food, he's now up at 16lb 6 dressed so defo chunking up! He demolished half a slice of jammy toast for breakfast!

@xlisilx look at those bunches šŸ˜ giving me hope that I might be able to get some hair accessories in 1 day. Lockdown is driving me insane. Scotland is still on proper lockdown so we can't even meet up if we socially distance! How are you guys coping? X

• Options
    Iā€™m v nervous Iā€™d say but staying positive, struggling with not smoking today but I suppose thatā€™s gonna happen just got to get through it (please donā€™t judge that im a smoker :()
    Defo quitting for good this time, donā€™t know why I ever started again after Rosie!

Rosie is 2 stone 10! Sheā€™s so tall!Ā 

Hi lisil! Lush bunches! Rosie lit has hardly any hair, we canā€™t do anything with it atm haha xx

xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Iā€™m still loving the blonde hahaĀ 

@xLisilx hallie looks so grown up bless her!! Canā€™t believe how quick the times gone!Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I think youā€™re a saint to have two so close together šŸ˜‚ how you donā€™t lose
    your ... on the daily Iā€™ll never know šŸ˜‚

@Bobble321 eeeek so thatā€™s so exciting and understandably worrying ill keep everything crossed for you šŸ˜˜

No more babies over here but we have just booked our wedding for 2022 šŸ‘°šŸ¼
  • Options
    @Mummytolilyandharry a wedding... how exciting!!! Theyā€™ll be amazing!!!

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 theyā€™re so cute. Jamieā€™s doing well with his weaning!Ā 

@xLisilx Hallieā€™s so cute! I canā€™t wait till I can put bobbles and bows in Matildaā€™s hair!Ā 

@Bobble321 stay as positive as you can! Worrying doesnā€™t actually help. Easier said than done I know!

xxx

• Options
    @Bobble321 no judgment here, you're doing well even trying to go without a cig! Plenty people I know didn't even attempt to stop!

@Mummytolilyandharry not gonna lie they're doing my box in today. All toys on wheels have been confiscated to stop her terrorising the dog and the wee boy just won't be put down at all! Happy wedding planning too šŸŽ‰!

How has everyone been coping with the heat the last few days? This time 2 years ago I was struggling so much with sickness and the heat it's a distant memory!Ā 
  • Options
    @Bobble321 how are you getting on?Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 How are things with your 2?

@Mummytolilyandharry have you been watching say yes to the dress etc??šŸ¤£ I love it!

Iā€™m waiting for the sun to return!!!
    Xxxx

• Options
    @EmJ3 wild! They had me up all night little buggers šŸ™ˆ although Chris for once let me sleep in a bit! How are your 3? Has it been torrential down your way too?Ā 
  • Options
    Oh god @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 that sounds hard. Youā€™ll have needed the little bit of extra sleep! Itā€™s a killer when youā€™re mega tired!Ā 

Itā€™s been so windy here yesterday and today! The sun before that was amazing though so we need that back especially with lockdown!Ā 

Matildaā€™s waking up in the night crying but as soon as I give her, her dummy. She goes back to sleep. Sheā€™s pretty good really but Sheā€™s a bit whingey in the day when sheā€™s not being entertained! She still hadnā€™t got any teeth and sheā€™s over 9 months now!Ā 
    Xxxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions