Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2021

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Kd050811, that line is looking good. Such bad news about your friend. Hope it will turn out well for her.  I did another CB weeks one a few days ago and it's gone from 1-2 to 2-3. Internet cheapies are getting dark now too and appear very quickly. I'm still in for now. Hope you're all doing well today and have a good day. X
  • Options
    @Victoriajayne - that's great to see the progression on the CB - I'm going to do my digital test on Monday - I've got a call with my GP on Wednesday and I just want to be certain!! Here's my line progress (tests from top to bottom - Mon 3rd, Tues 4th, Thurs 6th and today!)

xx
  • Options
    @rebel.vegan those lines look fab! Definitely darker. I've read that the CB  Digi weeks can sometimes not be accurate if your HCG goes up too high so I'm not going to do another now. Going to just hope for the best. Finish the internet cheapies I have and then wait and see. I have about 20 tho so got a while yet lol. X
  • Options
    Hey guys! Great lines/ digital results! My friend unfortunately did have a miscarriage, but she’s in good spirits! It was only her first month TTC so hopefully it happens fast for her again :) 

as for me, so far so good 😊 thought I had spotting yesterday but turns out it was nothing! Lines still darkening and temp still high 
  • Options
    I took this tonight so if all goes well I guess I’m in the April 21 group 💗 congrats and best wishes everyone! 
  • Options
    Congratulations @Emsy20, wishing you lots of luck!  X

Those lines are fab @Kd050811, to get that dark before AF due is brilliant. X

Have a fab day all x
  • Options
    Hey ladies, I may join you on here too as I think I will be due very end of March! Hope your all good. I'm going to be going into my 7th week this week xx
  • Options
    @Victoriajayne thanks hun! Period was due yesterday so officially missed! Xx

@Emsy20 congratulations 🥳!! And welcome to the group! How many dpo are you?

@Ch@Char09 welcome!! How are you feeling? 
  • Options
    @rebel.vegan I have the exact same due date as you and I took a pregnancy test 13 days after my missed period because sometimes my period is abnormal but my Lira came up automatically and very dark? Also I’m a high risk due to having a previous tubal pregnancy many years ago, but I was pregnant again a month later and had a healthy pregnancy a baby boy he is now about to turn 12. And I’m pregnant again so I went to the hospital immediately after taking the pregnancy test and my blood and urine tests both came back positive, so they did a ultrasound and couldn’t see anything from my stomach so they did a transvaginal ultrasound and they saw the pregnancy but it was too early for the baby to have formed a spine or heart yet so there wasn’t a heartbeat yet, looking at my last period they thought I was 6 weeks 4 days but the doctor came in with the results and said they think I’m a lot earlier than they thought so I told them the date I believe I conceived and he said that would be right on the nail based on the ultrasound I was only 3 weeks 5 days or so. They sent me to an obgyn and my appointment is coming up this Thursday so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 I have been spotting this will be the fourth day, it’s very very light and brown mixed with my white creamy dc I looked it up says it’s normal, so praying it doesn’t get worse. But I have very bad morning sickness, very sore breasts, slight cramps, very irritable, and lots of fatigue. Praying no tubal pregnancy and praying I don’t have a miscarriage or anything is wrong with the baby. I really hope this pregnancy goes well I’m very nervous because when I found out I was pregnant with my son they saw the pregnancy fine on the ultrasound had a good heart beat and no cramps never spotted, this pregnancy is much different I had symptoms way early, I’m having light spotting, a mild cramps every now and then, and I feel terrible a lot. Hot flashes are very bad as well. 
  • Options
    Feeling super nauseous and was soo sick this week. Now managing the best I can. Can't eat proper meals though so it's been tough in this heat! I had an early scan as well and they have seen a heartbeat so I'm hoping it's all going to be okay! Had a loss last year so I'm super nervous! How far along are you all today?? Xx
  • Options
    @EmilyRvuX84K4f sorry to hear about previous tubal pregnancy! I’ll keep my fx for you that all goes well!😊 I know I hear that every pregnancy is different, so hopefully that’s just the case! 

@Char09 sorry to hear about your previous loss. Happy that this one is going well so far, other than the nausea! :)

I’m 3wk+5 going by my app! Not much for symptoms yet, slightly sore boobs and some fatigue.
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I hope you are all keeping well. I am 7 weeks tomo so like @Char09 my due date is very end of March but I reckon start of April is more accurate, particularly as I ovulate late. I am hoping to have an early scan in a week as I can't quite believe it's real until I see it for myself.

Hope you are all having a lovely wkend xx
  • Options
    @Kd050811 I’m 12 dpo :) so still early days! 
    anyone else’s boobs KILL at night time? Mine are so painful at the moment 😭 
  • Options
    Mine aren’t too sore but definitely more noticeable at night time than during the day! (I am a stomach sleeper so that could be why)
  • Options
    @Kd050811 me too! Dreading having to sleep on my side all night haha. 

As this is my first and I have no clue what to do, when do you contact the doctor and let them know? Shall I phone them tomorrow? 
  • Options
    It’s also my first! I’m thinking of contacting them this week, since I’ve now officially missed my period, however I still am only on CD 26.. so not even 4 weeks yet, so maybe I’ll contact later in the week.. 🤷‍♀️ Where is everyone from? I’m from Canada 🇨🇦
  • Options
    Tentatively joining this group. 11dpo and a faint positive this morning followed by a slightly darker one this evening 🤞
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 I was just about to mention this group to you! I’m glad you found it :) I hope you stay!! 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 how exciting! hope all goes well 💗 I’m from the uk :) 
    I’m anxious at the mo too due to how early it is, wandering if I can go early and get a blood test done. 
    Welcome @Fairycakes88 hope the lines keep getting darker for you!

• Options
    @Fairycakes88 yeeeyyyy that's fab news. Congratulations xx