Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2022

Due in February 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in February 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• I’ve just got my bfp, not sure how to feel as I only had my soon 3 months ago :(
  • Congratulations, I hope your happy? I'm 19 weeks with my 2nd 
  • Hi everyone! I’ve been testing positive for the last 5 days.. I should be 4+2 weeks today with our IVF baby 🥰 
    This was my test this morning- had to call our fertility clinic with our result 🥰 They’ve booked us in for a viability scan in 3 weeks time! It’s gonna be a looooooong 3 weeks!!!😬
  • Little bit terrified🤦‍♀️we have a 3 year old and 5 month old and this is a very big surprise as it took nearly 2 years to get pregnant with our second! We are very happy, but also very scared at the moment x
  • Little bit terrified🤦‍♀️we have a 3 year old and 5 month old and this is a very big surprise as it took nearly 2 years to get pregnant with our second! We are very happy, but also very scared at the moment x
    Huge congratulations to you 💕 xxx
  • Very tentatively joining as got my bfp on a cheap test last night. Think I can only be 4-5 weeks at most but will check on a digital soon.  I can barely get my head round it as this my my first cycle off the mini pill. I already have a 14 month old 
  • B.leifB.leif Regular
    edited Jun 6, 2021 6:51AM
    Congratulations to everyone! 

I got my BFP on Friday and my clear blue digital said 2-3 weeks today! Going off my dates I should be due around the 14th February so a little valentines baby ❤️

I already have a 2 year old daughter so there will be a just under 3 year age gap between them 💕 Looking forward to what the next 8 months and beyond will bring!! 
  • How is everyone feeling? I just got my 3+ on a CB digital so it seems I’m a little further on that I thought. I reckon about 5+2 if I count from first day of withdrawal bleed (although not a real period so not 100%!)
  • Congratulations everyone!💕 I’m still in a nervous, excited, anxious bubble 🙈 I start to feel excited but then I feel it’s actually not going to work- I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks in April, so I feel the same thing is going to happen 😣 I’ve never been so anxious in my life!! I should be 5+1 today.

How is everyone else feeling?xxx
  • I had my second ob/gyn appointment today, as I'm still bleeding. The magnesium didn't help, neither did the lying around on the sofa all weekend. They took blood on Thursday, the hcg levels were within the range, they took blood again today and will update me tomorrow if the hcg levels are rising or not. I don't know what I should feel right now to be honest. It's a good sign the hcg levels were within range as I bled constantly, so it's possible they're still rising. But still, the bleeding makes me anxious. And I'm not an anxious person so I'm beside myself right now. 
  • Bundaberg said:
    I had my second ob/gyn appointment today, as I'm still bleeding. The magnesium didn't help, neither did the lying around on the sofa all weekend. They took blood on Thursday, the hcg levels were within the range, they took blood again today and will update me tomorrow if the hcg levels are rising or not. I don't know what I should feel right now to be honest. It's a good sign the hcg levels were within range as I bled constantly, so it's possible they're still rising. But still, the bleeding makes me anxious. And I'm not an anxious person so I'm beside myself right now. 
    Fingers crossed everything will be ok! This anxiety is awful though, isn’t it!! Like you, I’m not an anxious person at all but this is making me so bad 🙈 xxx
  • Thank you!! Yes, this and the fact that there is nothing we can do to influence the outcome. 
  • @Pink cupcake @Bundaberg oh it’s so worrying and difficult isn’t it. My bleeding started around 6 weeks last time. I just can’t bear to think about anything going wrong, I really didn’t enjoy my last pregnancy at all and worried all the time. I’m trying so hard this time to be more positive and not get anxious but it’s easier said than done.  Like you say, it’s out of our control 
  • @Sunshine8888, so worrying 🙈 I don’t like feeling like this.. I’m usually so laid back!! Fingers crossed it’ll all be ok for us this time 💕
  • @Sunshine8888 absolutely! 

So my ob/gyn called me back today and said good news, the hcg levels are excellent, so that means even though I'm having all that bleeding I'm still pregnant. That's good news. I'll have the first "official" appointment on Monday, but he will take me in tomorrow morning again (I live 3mins by foot away from him) to do a ultrasound again just to be sure that the bleeding doesn't come from an ectopic, but he thinks there's not a high chance because I have no pain at all. 
  • That’s great news @Bundaberg 🤗
  • Unfortunately it's not good news after all. Nothing to see on the scan, I now have to hope that the hcg levels drop, if not, it's an ectopic pregnancy. Feels weird to hope for a chemical but here I am!
  • Bundaberg said:
    Unfortunately it's not good news after all. Nothing to see on the scan, I now have to hope that the hcg levels drop, if not, it's an ectopic pregnancy. Feels weird to hope for a chemical but here I am!
    Ohhh no! Could it be that you’re just a little too early? How far along should you be now? I scan ladies daily and 1 week there will be nothing there, then the next week you’re able to see the gestational sac, yolk sac and foetal pole. Are they re scanning you?xxx