Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2019

Replies

• Options

Ah good! That’s reassuring to hear I’ve just been reading previous comments and I think we are probably both as far along as each other as I ovulated around that time too but gp has dated me as 6 weeks along x

• Options

Yeah appears so! My clear blue said 1-2 weeks  and my period was due today so I'm defo 4 weeks. Got a date for my midwife booking appointment and scan today! Which is mad as only found out. Seems ages away. Scan 4th July x 

• Options

Blimey that is mad! I have to be referred by my gp so have just done that today! 4th July seems so far away! Xx

• Options

Where I live the nhs have a midwifery phone line I only phoned for my booking in appointment and she's like I'll just book you for your scan too... I'm like wow ok!I live in Scotland where ru? X 

• Options

I’m in the Midlands, I phoned to ask for the midwifes details and they said oh no we have to refer you now and I’ll have to wait about 2 weeks for my booking appointment x

• Options

It's mad how different nhs works eh! My booking appointment isn't until the 4th June but have docs appointment next week. I had mind last time the doc gave me a leaflet with a number on it so I just looked it up myself. I wasn't expecting the scan appointment so quick though! I hate the first 12 weeks where have to keep it a secret and unsure if everything is ok. Had a miscarriage before where we didn't find out til the 12 week scan. 😓😢 All we can do is hope for the best I guess. 

• Options

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that! I’ve had to tell my employer as there is certain things I cannot do and I will not be able to hide the sickness as I am full time lol we aren’t telling anyone else though until we’ve been for a scan x

• Options

Can I join. I’m not quite believing it after trying for my first for over two years!! Do you know what happened, after 21 years working at the same company I was made redundant and I just thought it’s going to be Sod’s law I’m pregnant now!! The only reason I took a test at 11 dpo!! I’ve had miscarriages so taking progestrone to help! Fingers crossed for a sticky one!! I’m due 12th January! image

• Options

MrsBridge17 I am the same with my employer. Things I cannot do either. I've a feeling we might be in the same line of work 😂 x

• Options

Hiya myah37 ofcourse you can join!! Congratulations on your happy news. We r due the same time!fingers crossed for you all is well! How u feeling? 

• Options

Hi myah congratulations! Fingers crossed for a healthy nine months for us all! What is it you do Claire? X

• Options

mrsBridge17 Im a nurse work with the elderly are you similar? 

• Options

Ah I see, No I work in the travel industry but can’t lift the brochures etc 😂 wouldn’t want my colleagues thinking I’m lazy lol x

• Options

Ahh sorry I jumped the gun and I'm the same although last time I got rumbled as one colleague guess as I was a bit weary bout certain stuff where as I normally get stuck in! Haha

• Options

Hi Myah37, huge congratulations - look at those lovely lines getting darker - wishing you a super sticky bean! 

• Options

Thanks everyone! Nervous! 

• Options

I know how u feel me too! Rooting for you!! ❤

• Options

Hey ladies could i join you 

i got my BFP yesterday did 4 cheap sticks got faint positives waited till day 36 of my cycle did a clear blue digi an bam 

Its mad for me this will be my 4th baby 

20 yrs after my 1st an 10yrs after my last

my period tracker has dated me as being due on 3rd of jan 2019 currently 5 weeks

Hope every1 has a happy healthy pregnancy x

• Options

Hi lotty, 

Of course you can congratulations! I think i  just slightly behind you edd 8th January xx

• Options

Hi Mrs Bridge

Thanks for the reply 

I guess we will all know for sure on our dates after the 1st scan. I'm so nervous and kinda feel too old at 36 to be doing this again but so happy to become a mummy again x