Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2019

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, tried to post before but I think my post was not uploaded correctly. Apologies if there is a double post..

Congrats to all the positives!!

Got my bfp last week and according to my lmp I'm 4w+5. I have the exact same due date as I had with my son who is now 16m. This is a surprise but much wanted pregnancy for us and we are over the moon! I have an early ultrasound booked in a couple of weeks and I'm trying not to get excited as its so early.

Navi xx

• Options

Navi congratulations ... im 5 weeks +1 how dod you get an early ultrasound? Xx

• Options

Beckie I'm 5wks +2  x

• Options

Aw yay seems like so long away already though. Not sorted midwife appointment yet have you? ... xx

• Options

Hi :) I'm 5 weeks pregnant today! Feeling ok at the moment, had stomach cramps all of last week. I'm a teacher and about to start back to work! This is my first and I'm very excited and apprehensive all at the same time.

• Options

Hi Beckie and MissMilly x

We're pregnancy gestation triplets !!!!  Haha

Not contacted midwife yet no  

What about you milly?  

I cramped all last week 

I have felt sick all day long and my eye is still twitching. (Its a sign) 

I have a 13 month old rainbow baby so this is going to be hard !!!!

Share your experiences so far  

Congrats my lovelies xx

P.s. good luck back to work Miss Milly don't tell work til you're ready. X

• Options

Aw thanks Stuzy! Nope not contacted midwife yet. I had two procedures in the last few years on my cervix (pre cancerous cells!) so am wondering whether I should make contact a little sooner! 

Hope things will be OK for you, it must be an anxious time. X

• Options

Hey miss milly

I would say you contact your midwife sooner, in some cases they may give you an early scan. 

I'm 6 weeks with my first and have a lot of cramps. Been booked for a scan on Tuesday, hopefully all good xx

• Options

Hey fzara that's good you've got a scan.  How come?  Have you had any bleeding? I didn't know they scanned when cramping x

• Options

Ah thanks for the advice, I'll give them a ring tomorrow :) fingers crossed everything goes well for us x

• Options

StuzyNo2

I had really sharp pains, they assumed ectopic pregnancy. But in other cases they do give scans, or you can go for private scans xx

• Options

Hi girls,

I'm going for an early private scan at 6w to make sure everything is developing. 

Last pregnancy I had a lot of cramping, like horrible pain. I was also bleedung a lot, which made me very anxious. This time nothing! Some nausea every now and then, but that's all. 

I have a doctor app next week for a different reason and I'm goin to book a midwife then. 

• Options

I feel so sick.  Felt sick all day now.  I can't believe it    i don't know how I'm going to sleep now it's that bad. 

I don't remember feeling like this so early on with my boy.   

Anyone else feel so sickly? 

• Options

Loads of welcomes coming your way! Hello to Mummytocrazybabies, Biscuit4, Navi2016, Miss Milly and StuzyNo2 - massive congratulations to you all - we're thrilled to have you here. 

• Options

Oh no Stuzy, poor you! Is there anything you can take for it? 

No sickness here with me yet although I m anticipating it! Hope you feel better soon :) xx

• Options

Congratulations to you all.

I'm currently 4w 6days due 7th May. Quite nervous atm as I miscarried mar 2016 and then went on to have my rainbow baby Dec 2016. I only came off the pill in July so a bit of a shock that i caught so quickly. No symptoms yet apart from insomnia from 3am onwards, lower back pain and occasionally feeling sick. 

• Options

This Miss Milly  when you back to work at the school? 

Thanks Claz congrats to you too sweetie. You're just behind us.  

I had a miscarriage in October 2016 and had a rainbow baby boy in July last year so I'm very similar situation I also caught immediately. I'm an old mum from .uk.  

All the best  xx

• Options

5 weeks,  3 days.  First doctor appointment tomorrow.  Very light cramps (like a pulled muscle) and sore nips. No bleeding,  still thirsty and hungry and tired. 

• Options

Yep am back to work! Roll on half term already. Hope you're all feeling OK. I'm starting to feel more and more tired each day. 

• Options

I wiped pink on the tissue last Night and none since, I was wondering if I should be worried ?